New player looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fana.2847

Fana.2847

Hello,

I’m currently installing GW2 as I type now, and will be starting playing later on today. Ofcourse playing alone isn’t as fun as playing together.

A little information about me would be suited, to give an idea what kind of person i’m.

Hello,

My name is Seth, i’m 24 years old and living in The Netherlands. I’ve been gaming since the age of 11, Atleast that’s when I started playing online games and the experience so far is great. I’m a social, friendly and a mature person ofcourse joking around is part of it.

As for what i’m looking is a decent friendly and mature guild, that does like to give me some information in the game and help me on my way. As I already did some research I thought of going with EU Desolation.

I hope this gave abit of an idea of how i’m and what i’m looking for.

Thank you for taking your time, and reading this.

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hey Seth, you sound like the exact sort of person we like to have over at MadCast Gaming, but unfortunately we are EST based and on Sanctum of Rall (so if you can’t stay up really late and want to play PvP, that probably knocks us out of the running). If those two issues happen to be non-issues for you, let me know.

Otherwise— Welcome to Guild Wars 2! It is an awesome game with many great communities, and I’m sure you will have a wonderful time. Some EU recruiters will probably be along shortly.

GLHF

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fana.2847

Fana.2847

Hey Seth, you sound like the exact sort of person we like to have over at MadCast Gaming, but unfortunately we are EST based and on Sanctum of Rall (so if you can’t stay up really late and want to play PvP, that probably knocks us out of the running). If those two issues happen to be non-issues for you, let me know.

Otherwise— Welcome to Guild Wars 2! It is an awesome game with many great communities, and I’m sure you will have a wonderful time. Some EU recruiters will probably be along shortly.

GLHF

I ain’t really into PvP, as for staying up late that might be a problem atleast i’m mostly awake till 1 a 2 AM anyway.

Thank you for positive reply.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Towren.1745

Towren.1745

Hi there!

My names Nathan!

I’m 23 and am from the UK. I’m from a very small guild on the Desolation (Europe) server. We’re not the type of guild with fancy website or communication systems, if you’re looking for that you won’t find it with us.

The great thing we found about GW2 is the majority of “content” is designed to work for 5 man groups. We kept this in mind with the guild and kept it small, you’ll only see 6/7 of us online at a time. But we haven’t missed out on anything! The guild has most things unlocked these days and guildies have all the titles, PvP titles, Dungeon master titles the works. We occasionally venture into WvW and will often join other guilds for world events!

The main thing you’ll get from our guild? Those close friendships and comedy moments. If you enjoy couples arguing on which utilities to bring to a dungeon over skype, if you can laugh at the Asura rezzing and NPC because it’s “vitally important” that everyone makes it through the boss fight, if you don’t mind spending 5 minutes being chased round a battle ground by your guildies trying to kill you when they secretly switched teams in hot join… well, then you’ll enjoy our guild!

We’re all about fun and laughing at ourselves!

Recipe for Disaster
Guild Leader
[EU] Desolation

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

If you are interested in RP, you may want to consider Piken Square which is regarded as being the unofficial EU RP server. It is active and there are many guilds to consider, including mine

We do accept non-RPers, but our main focus is that playstyle. If you would like to find out more, please follow the links in my sig.

in Looking for...

Posted by: hagop.1052

hagop.1052

Hi Fana,
I don’t know if you have already found guild, but I would recommend Pandion Knights, guild currently playing on Seafarer’s Rest. We are mature, casual and friendly guild. We often do dungeons, fractals and some of us like to do wvw too. We have guild events and we do guild missions. There are lot of new players joining constantly our ranks. We are really nice bunch of players, we are open to help anybody, you just need to ask. Check here what our members think about us https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/guilds/Pandion-Knights-Casual-Gaming-Community/first#post2061749. I will not boast more about my guild, just go to our website and check it yourself http://www.pandionknights.co.uk/ and if you like what you see register on a forum and post your application. If you need help please whisper any of us in game Xeph.4718, Melial.6931, Jealle.1926, Hagop.1052, Taltos.8740, Phaethon.4986, Azzer.8137.
Hagop