New player looking for home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Astro.7318

Astro.7318

Hey

I’ve been soloing GW2 for about 8 months now but really want to find a great guild on the Underworld Server that do guild stuff ie guild missions, dungeons and event nights.

I have 1 level 80 warrior and currently have a level 51 ranger which I’m playing as.

Just mainly looking for company and want to explore more of the game as all I’ve done is explore a small part of it and only jut found out about champion trains lol

If anyone could help me out I’d appreciate it. Also people who can help or I’ve advice on how to upgrade your equipment would be amazing

Thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

I can’t offer you a guild, but I’ll be more than willing to explain upgrading equipment. Just ask me anytime.

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello here is our guild info:

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild on BlackGate that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

We run a two week guild schedule of events that focus on different aspects of the game. We want to experience all the game has to offer and want to play through it together.

Whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, Tiffany Lockheart, or Rotti for more info or for invite. http://fromourashesrise.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jadefire.7642

Jadefire.7642

Beer n Peanuts [BNP]
Server: Eredon Terrace

Hello! We are a PvX guild, which means, we focus on PvE, PvP, and WvW. Beer N Peanuts is established to let people enjoy their gaming while offering a community to support their efforts. We’re aware that not everyone has the same gaming interest, skill level, and play availability. This is what we’d like to call “Life” and it will be supported within our Guild.

About Us:
• New to the game? – We are very friendly, helpful, and fun.
• Active – We are an active guild, most members online in the evenings EST, but recruiting all time zones.
• Website – beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com
• Voice Communication – We use Ventrilo and Teamspeak

What We Do:
• World Bosses – We link information when bosses are up and group up to complete these meta events nightly.
• Missions – All guild missions unlocked and are done weekly by the guild.
• Dungeons- We do story and explorable modes.
• Living Story- We enjoy doing the living story.
• WvW – Guild WvW Wed/Fri 8pm ET (attendance optional)- have a small group that also runs regularly
• PvP – Some PvP activity
• Fractals – guild groups for fractals

Hopefully this answers any questions you may have. Otherwise feel free to contact me in game at: Jadefire.7642 or submit an application at
beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com