New player/seeking-small guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Demogorgon.5017

Demogorgon.5017

I’m new so- any server is fine. I’m looking for a small tighter knit guild or one that is just starting out. Would like to learn how one works from its beginning and meets some interesting people. Drop me a line if interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DjFluffnStuff.3452

DjFluffnStuff.3452

I’m new so- any server is fine. I’m looking for a small tighter knit guild or one that is just starting out. Would like to learn how one works from its beginning and meets some interesting people. Drop me a line if interested.

Join Eredon terrace server and message Rue de la Mort. All we ask is you are mature and we are currently looking for new guys! Hope to see you bud

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

I think we would be a good fit for you. We have a multi-national guild that has players in multiple time zones.

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty training
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Hello, Demogorgon
The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~6-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA. Although we are on FA, we allow new recruits to guest to try out our guild and allow time before moving.

We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely just like to fun but also like to work together to get things done!

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website, which has absolutely everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know. Good luck in your search!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

in Looking for...

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Shadow Sworn Warriors is a small, quirky guild on Anvil Rock. Very casual, pve oriented. Nights and weekends type players. Multi-guilding is fine. If you have questions or want to give us a dry run, just drop me a line on here or in game.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hey Mate not sure if you found a guild yet or not, but here is our info:

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

Relay your questions to Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, or KathCaly.
Thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Demogorgon,

NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 150+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner, guild events.

»Guild missions: We run Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, and Guild Treks every weekend so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we also run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/ubernoobz, or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, Snippitee, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

We are having an online radio event in-game tonight. Would be a great chance to join and hang out with us!

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us