New to GW2 LF guild (Gate of Madness)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Varlet.9835

Varlet.9835

Hello all,

I am new to the game, but have been playing MMOs since the release of Meridian 59 in 1996, so I am one of the old ones lol and I played ALL the mmos that ever came out in NA.

I am looking for a mature guild that does both PvE and PvP, that is active and is all about having some good fun, as right now I feel alone, I actually have not seen a player in 3 days and am wondering if the server is actually active. I am still getting the hang of the game, but I think by getting in a good guild, you guys will help me grow and I will be able to help out the guild when I’m higher up

Please reply here or inbox me ingame, I am on EST time, I am on vacation this week, so I am mostly online during the day.

Thank you

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. We are a small fast growing guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild. My hubby is my officer so it is also family based. Our members are 18+ years, mature, all time zones, various lvls of GW2 playing experienced, WvW, PVE, and going to start dungeons. We have guidlies that are in your similar situation that have come from the same server. We have one guildie that does a lot of PvP and tPvP so he could answer any questions you have. Well we have guildie help for just about anything. Send mail or PM me in game.
I hope you will join our group of friends.
-Catealyn

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Varlet.9835

Varlet.9835

Hi Catealyn, I pmed you twice and got no answer my characters name is Shadowsin! Thank you

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

I certainly apologize for that! I never purposely ignore anyone’s PM. It was probably when I was booted to the log screen. I will look out for you now.
Thanks for trying to connect with me.
-Catealyn

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/