Northern Shiverpeaks OCX/SEA

in Looking for...

Posted by: SteeK.1427

SteeK.1427

Northern Shiverpeaks is looking for more players to enhance the community from late NA/OCX to SEA time. I joined Northern Shiverpeaks before Season 2 and have found a very friendly bunch and have enjoyed my WvW. I play Oceanic time and it is clear from the season that our community is light compared to many of the other worlds we have faced. We are looking to add some numbers to these timezones that would make us more balanced coverage wise around the clock.

If you are looking for a change of worlds after the season, then your efforts will certainly be appreciated here. We are particularly looking for guilds or individual players that enjoy playing some light-hearted but organised WvW on TS. Players that enjoy the adrenaline fuelled jobs of scouting and tapping siege will receive free hugs!

If you would like to find out any specific information about NSP or what it is like playing here, then feel free to whisper/mail me in game, or we can meet and talk on teamspeak.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NSP + Smitry = Epic Fun!

Wish I could play the OCX / SEA hours more often just to play with him more often.
Just saying.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP