Northern Shiverpeaks Recruitment Thread

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Hello!

Through a series of events* NSP will be rising to join the Silver League. And we could use your help!

Players & Guilds on servers that are destined for the Gold League -

• Has every week simply become the same boring game play?
  • Is the zergfest simply becoming too predictable?
  • Are you looking for more of a challenge?
  • Are guildies & friends starting to lose interest in the game out of boredom?
  • Not looking forward to 7 weeks of the same?

Players & Guilds on servers destined for the Bronze League -

• Frustrated with the lack of effort from your server?
  • Ready for more challenge?
  • Want to WvW with people that actually respond when you ask for help?
  • Is it time to finally transfer to a higher ranked server?
  • Not looking forward to 7 weeks of the same?

Season 1 is about to start!
Now is the time to join Northern Shiverpeaks!!

Northern Shiverpeaks has a very challenging season ahead of them. This year NSP has fluctuated as low as rank 21 and as high as rank 16. NSP has not been higher than rank 16 since last December!

Northern Shiverpeaks has a recognized skilled player base, several large guilds, many smaller guilds, and a ton of dedicated players that have stayed on NSP since the beginning.

Northern Shiverpeaks has had a great turnout on our new community site @ http://northernshiverpeaks.org that was launched barely three weeks ago – showing that this server is alive and has a community that really does care about working together. More and more individual players and entire guilds are using our public TS3 server and working together everyday.

Northern Shiverpeaks wants players & guilds that want a real challenge. More guilds willing to step up to command, train, and rule the battlefield. Players & guilds that have been on the fence about transferring.

If you want to be a part of a Season 1 upset – Northern Shiverpeaks Welcomes You!

edit: Not to leave out anyone in the Silver league but you guys can just stay where you are. We’re coming for you. Just kidding Bring your mittens and scarves and come join NSP!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Fyi your biggest challenge will be SBI or Maguuma. Good luck

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Something that Boom did not mention. Northern Shiverpeaks offers you a place to play how you want to play. Zerg, Roam, Solo, GvG, Ally with other guilds, or standing alone to test your guilds metal. No guild on NSP has to bow to another guild or alliance. You are free to make your own path in our community.

We are looking for guilds, and individuals who have the kittens to stand outnumbered and relish in the challenge of battle. No matter if your in NA, EU, Oceanic, Asian… there is a place for you on the battlefield.

Come find your place, and home on Northern Shiverpeaks.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: RAIN.1238

RAIN.1238

Formerly known as Asylum Elites [FURY] from Darkhaven; Hell On Wheelz [TanK] is looking forward to joining FSP in WvW. We are a NA guild that is focused on WvW, and will be looking for other NA players interested in guild meta builds and open field fighting. We learned the strategies we run from a range of server ranks; including current;y ranked #1 JQ & #4 TC. Just let me know in game anytime if you are interested in joining, or working with us. Would love to see other NA players transfer over to join us as well as current player on the server. Thanks FSP for having us(=

-HoD- [EVIL]
| Rainin Ash | Asher Nicole |

in Looking for...

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Hey welcome guys, we do have a few players running around at your prime time who may be of interest im sure, but im sure you’ll find out for yourself on your first raid (and may it be a great raid for you). Big warm welcome to FSP hope you find it as a place you can call home we are currently in a situation where we can match any silver league server EU prime time and a guild like yours will give us that extra strength we need to be a very serious competitor. As you can see from our ratings we have shown no weakness over the last few weeks and only getting stronger each match, this is due to many factors such as recent guild transfers and the strong back bone that FSP always had but not generally made use of up until recently. FSP has ventured through nearly all the tiers including Tier 1 and aim to pull together and get even stronger than we were at the start of the game, as far as it goes the only way is up and going down is not an option

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

Welcome FURY! Great to have you on our server! I saw you replied on my PM, and great that u had alrdy transferred over! Awesome news, Have fun on our server, and see you on the battlefield

in Looking for...

Twinny.9304

Formerly known as Asylum Elites [FURY] from Darkhaven; Hell On Wheelz [TanK] is looking forward to joining FSP in WvW. We are a NA guild that is focused on WvW, and will be looking for other NA players interested in guild meta builds and open field fighting. We learned the strategies we run from a range of server ranks; including current;y ranked #1 JQ & #4 TC. Just let me know in game anytime if you are interested in joining, or working with us. Would love to see other NA players transfer over to join us as well as current player on the server. Thanks FSP for having us(=

If you do know of any other NA & Oceanic guilds from previous servers that fancy giving EU a shot point em in this direction, the door is always open

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

Bump: You should act quickly before time runs out before Leagues start!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Rooting for you guys!

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Styx if I didn’t know how dedicated you were to GOM I would try harder to get you to join us.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

styx.7294

Styx if I didn’t know how dedicated you were to GOM I would try harder to get you to join us.

Haha, I’ve given you guys and Henge of Denravi some words about tanking but it’s only ‘cause I care! Can’t stay mad at you guys! Show ’em what you got! Farm them with breakouts if you have to!

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I have to say I somewhat disagree with recruiting from Bronze league. It was not pleasant for us when we had guilds poached or left for higher tier play, plus a large part of WvW’s problems come from people leaving lower ranked servers for higher ranked ones.

We’ve got a LOT of PvEers, if we can develop or bring in some homegrown guilds via heavy recruiting (i.e., spamming) during the temple zergs, I feel that’d be the best.

By the way Boom, at northernshiverpeaks.org, people might find a link to NSP’s orrmaps to be useful — dragon timer as well. Maybe gw2trade/gw2spidy and various gw2 buildcraft sites as well.

I think if http://northernshiverpeaks.org can become a go-to page for NSP’s PvE, then it could be really useful for encouraging people to try WvW.

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

For recruiting – it is what it is, NSP can thank a lot of those players in the Bronze league for helping our server make it to Silver. Not everyone in those servers are necessarily happy with where they are so we need to make the best of it.

For site suggestions – I love it! Thank you for the feedback. The site is still pretty new but it already has a ton of features. We really hope to keep adding more content and give players a reason to bookmark and continue to use it!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Yes! we’re still looking for two NA guilds or 3! you’ll enjoy it here trust me!

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

Twinny.9304

And u will also have some NA company on the server, what better opportunity can u get than to be king of your prime time

in Looking for...

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

For recruiting – it is what it is, NSP can thank a lot of those players in the Bronze league for helping our server make it to Silver. Not everyone in those servers are necessarily happy with where they are so we need to make the best of it.

For site suggestions – I love it! Thank you for the feedback. The site is still pretty new but it already has a ton of features. We really hope to keep adding more content and give players a reason to bookmark and continue to use it!

Done.. Links added

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

Did I miss something…you are 2nd in bronze currently?

in Looking for...

styx.7294

Did I miss something…you are 2nd in bronze currently?

As of this post, they’re projected to be rank 15, the bottom in silver league. Their projected rating is ~10 points above rank 16, the top of bronze league.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lauranda.1342

Lauranda.1342

weird…i see that now, but when i looked…NSP was still in 17…who knows (maybe old listing that didn’t reload)…well gl to you

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Bump Bump! … TANK A north American Guild joined ! and needs more buddies

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

The one thing that has been failed to be mentioned is the fact that NSP has never been a bandwagoner server. The same core of WvW players and guilds are still here and have been loyal and stuck with the server. One of the best PvE servers in GW2 we have seen a small influx of PvErs join into WvW. We have 1 large WvW guild (Os) and 2 moderate sized WvW guilds (TFG and Zos). Beyond that we have quite a few smaller guilds that are also active in WvW and do an outstanding job whether it be adding to a Zerg, roaming play, camp capping, or the 2-3 man golem rushes on your keeps. It’s a fantastic community that is proud and loyal. The core players aren’t going anywhere as most of us have been here since day one. Too many servers offer instability due to mass guild exoduses, but you can count on NSP to not have that problem. Sure we will welcome any guilds OR players that want to be apart of our community, but the best aspect is stability and the awesome community. Silver League will be extremely tough for us from a ppt perspective because we definitely lack the coverage or manpower, but we will show up and fight everyday. Any guild looking to transfer from the blobs in the higher tiers or the lack of consistent fights in the lower tiers, consider NSP for your new home.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

We also have Beer, Cold Beer….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Well said, Doom.

I think if you know who were around he would respond with something like this

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

BlazeQ.1095

May be too late but bumping anyway! NSP PRIDE!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

May be too late but bumping anyway! NSP PRIDE!

Time is running out to join and have NSP count as your home server…but the Northern Shiverpeaks Mission: Season 1 Upset is only beginning!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

uhm…Forum Mod please undo…

But Oceanic Guilds are more than welcome to help NORTHERN SHIVERPEAKS with Mission: Season 1 Upset also.

#SMH

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay