Northern Shiverpeaks Welcomes You!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Who is Northern Shiverpeaks?

Northern Shiverpeaks is a server that has gone through its up’s, as well as gone through it’s downs. But the great thing about Northern Shiverpeaks is the community that is left on NSP. Alot of the population left for the server Kaineing over 4 months ago to join the alliance they were setting up. This left NSP with a bunch of loyal people on and off the battlefield.

What we can offer.
NSP offers a great variety in guilds, with some key guilds being MoB,Os,ZoS,ROFL, ect. Were all part of a community here working with eachother on and off of the battlefield.

If anyone has any questions about NSP feel free to send me a mail ingame (I’m leaving for a hockey game right as I’m typing this but I will be back later tonight).

Here is my guild on reset nice to give you a small idea of what NSP has to offer.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Astyro.3910

Astyro.3910

Hello everybody. I am from NSP server and what can I say is we are one really helpful server we doing a lot dungeons, fractals and a lot WVW. Like jace just post our video from or guild we also so have a lot more videos on YouTube …I hope see you here playing with us. Any question feel free to whisper me <3

[MoB] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Also- because it won’t let me edit my post. On Northern Shiverpeaks each indivdual counts. There are no que times you are not just one number ikittenerg. We are a population that recognizes the importance of each individual. We don’t often have zergs of 50+ We usually have 1 or 2 zergs of 15 to 20 on a map when we can get the numbers.

If your looking to really make a impact on a server Northern Shiverpeaks is the server for you. If your looking to just follow big zergs then somewhere else is probably more appropiate.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eicca Topinen.8759

Eicca Topinen.8759

NSP is a perfect place to go when your looking to enjoy organized groups of guild and friends. Theres going to be alot coming from us. plus MoB has everything to please wvw in pve people. Never had this much fun!

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

So does 2 recruitment threads mean we get x2 the amount of transfers? :0

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I bumped old one

x3 numbers.

MOAR

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

NSP is a fantastic server that offers plenty in the way of PvE and WvW. I paid to transfer a month ago and it was money well spent. There is rarely a zone you go in that won’t have a strong presence in PvE not to mention the nightly Orr temple runs.

WvW your fancy? T7 offers some of the closest point spread currently in the game with every type of play represented. You can find any aspect of play heavily represented with a solid feel of team play among loyal guilds that have stuck with NSP since launch. Zerg, small group, roaming its all here.

If this has sparked your interest then NSP is a server you should call home.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

in Looking for...

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I bumped old one

x3 numbers.

MOAR

LOL been doing the same thing. Gotta stay on top even in the forums!

NSP 4 Life!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Looking for...

Posted by: camlololol.2573

camlololol.2573

I was originally starting to get a little bored of GW2 until I joined the NSP server. The people are always there to help and know what they are doing, especially in WvW. Since joining [MoB] and a great server GW2 has become amazing again. I just finished fighting alongside a giant NSP Zerg lead by one of our great Commanders and when ever I was downed I was quickly revived and everyone seemed to be helping others and warning us if anyone was coming close. If you join I’m sure you will see what a great atmosphere it is out here! Happy hunting and I hope you consider NSP.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Northern Shiverpeaks is a server that has gone through its up’s, as well as gone through it’s downs. But the great thing about Northern Shiverpeaks is the community that is left on NSP. Alot of the population left for the server Kaineing over 4 months ago to join the alliance they were setting up. This left NSP with a bunch of loyal people on and off the battlefield.

What we can offer.
NSP offers a great variety in guilds, with some key guilds being MoB,Os,ZoS,ROFL, ect. Were all part of a community here working with eachother on and off of the battlefield.

If anyone has any questions about NSP feel free to send me a mail ingame (I’m leaving for a hockey game right as I’m typing this but I will be back later tonight).

Here is my guild on reset nice to give you a small idea of what NSP has to offer.

You could use a few Deep Strike Guards to help with those pushes

in Looking for...

Posted by: Unieek.1692

Unieek.1692

Just to emphasize what has been said before, one person or small group really can make a difference in NSP. When you’re out to world events and fractals you encounter the same people, when you see the other guilds you know you lend a hand and vice versa. In WvW when you see a major commander you recognize them and they even know who you are and what you bring to the table.

We’d love to see you (and/or your guild) on NSP to make this tight-knit community grow.

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I have been on NSP since day one and I agree with everything that as been written so far. NSP as a server had ups and downs but we were always able to put a good fight VS any servers we fought in the last 3 month. ( AR, BP, GoM and HoD are all server that do incredibly well ATM)

We needs people all around the clock but I think that early morning and around midnight is probably when we need a bit more. (commander that do those timezone could confirm) It is also true that NSP is a server where a good players or a good guild can have a huge impact.

We have a great core of dedicated WvW players and many skilled guilds as it was mentioned earlier.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

What we can offer.

You could use a few Deep Strike Guards to help with those pushes

You know, we would love to have AD join our server! You should come on over and check it out.

VoxL (NSP)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Join us!

We have some of the most interesting times with great match ups and very special (Special) people!

Join NSP!

Shiverpeaks.com yo!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Ill repeat what I have said before. Come join NSP and know that your efforts will make real difference. Every player has an important role to play in WvW – like small mans teams? We specialize in them. Like killing red – pick off the stragglers and take pressure off the main force. Like badges? We do it too – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnnswp_Ja-s (Thanks again for the vid Jace, my thief is on one of the arrow carts.).

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Clock is ticking! Come join in the fun!

VoxL (NSP)

in Looking for...

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Look, no ques still.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Delmorgan.2174

Delmorgan.2174

NSP is great place to be. A lot of fun is had in WVW and we have a good PVE population also. Check out the community forums (www.shiverpeaks.com)and join us!!!

Delmorgan Ranger [Os], Delmarie Mesmer [Os]
Northern Shiverpeaks
www.shiverpeaks.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Everybody on NSP log off so we need the medium population tag NOW :P

Heiann – NSP

in Looking for...

dunnberry.2964

If you come to us now you get a free pizza and 6 pack of beer! Along with a cozy mountain house

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: MasterofKhaos.8903

MasterofKhaos.8903

The Brotherhood has returned to Guild Wars 2!!! We’re once again building our numbers. We’ve played since Open Beta and continue to make our home here on NSP. Its a great community, full of active friendly people. WvW has tons of loyal active people. We also have an in game guild for all guild leaders, as well as weekly meetings and a server website.

Come join us on NSP!!! www.shiverpeaks.com

For more information… pm me here or in-game!!!

MasterofKhaos
WvW Leader and Co-leader of [TBH]
Co-Founder of Northern Shiverpeaks Council [NSC]

in Looking for...

Toble.2968

^ that guy. Right dere.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

dunnberry.2964

Welcome back master…things may be a little bit different dive you left though…but were still great!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

NSP Pride Baby!

VoxL (NSP)

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

Needing some help. IoJ, DR, CD WvW guilds come on over! Set your alarm and switch!

Everyone’s doing it…. You know you wanna….. It will make you feel good about yourselves!

VoxL (NSP)

in Looking for...

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

If any small man guilds/groups are interested in joining NSP, here’s an example of some of the fun you can have roaming if you join our server:

-Your Big Horse [SPCA]

in Looking for...

THE Dentist.5960

April 1st is coming up quick…. Head this way!

VoxL (NSP)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Best server ever. Great people. Great WvW. Valient commanders. Join us!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mortbane.4308

Mortbane.4308

Sorry for thread necromancy, but I’d really like to get to know my server better. I tried to register for the shiverpeaks.com forums, but after waiting a few days for my first post to clear moderation so I could become a full member, I got an email saying I didn’t meet the requirements. Then when I went to the site to see if I’d missed something in registration, I found my IP had been banned. There were knockoff purse spammers that had posted there more recently than my registration, I don’t know how they made it through. Did the forum die? Is NSP meeting somewhere else these days?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cozener.9804

Cozener.9804

I tried making an account there. But the “random questions:”

“What server is this forum for?”
“What is nine plus 2?”

Kept saying I was wrong regardless of my answer formatting so I gave up.

in Looking for...

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

I will see what I can find out for you when I get home otherwise contact one of my guildmates

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Northern Shiverpeaks.org is Alive!

Come check out the new NSP community site that was just recently launched @ northernshiverpeaks.org.

The new site is LIVE and Ready for all Old and New members of NSP to come join and start being part of the community again!

• Easy to sign up and join
  • Find a guild that suits you
  • Create your own guild page
  • Advertise your guild
  • Easy access to public TeamSpeak server.
  • Join or Schedule events
  • Share your ideas
  • and let your voice be heard!

Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

note: much appreciation goes out to all of the guilds & individuals that helped with the original site. We understand real life comes first, people move on from GW2, and it takes time/resources to maintain a website. Thanks again for getting this started.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

(edited by Boom.6148)

in Looking for...

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

Thanks Boom, great write up! Hope to see everyone there. I’d love to get to know our community better!

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Link Doesn’t work.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

kitten . fixed link.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Great response so far and the site is really coming along.

northernshiverpeaks.org

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Toble.2968

Northern Shiverpeaks.org is Alive!

Come check out the new NSP community site that was just recently launched @ northernshiverpeaks.org.

The new site is LIVE and Ready for all Old and New members of NSP to come join and start being part of the community again!

• Easy to sign up and join
  • Find a guild that suits you
  • Create your own guild page
  • Advertise your guild
  • Easy access to public TeamSpeak server.
  • Join or Schedule events
  • Share your ideas
  • and let your voice be heard!

Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

note: much appreciation goes out to all of the guilds & individuals that helped with the original site. We understand real life comes first, people move on from GW2, and it takes time/resources to maintain a website. Thanks again for getting this started.

Shiverpeaks.com is still there and active and our NSC vent is still there and advertised for use.

The Resilience alliance is still up and strong, we work with allied guilds every reset night and our server is rebuilding connections and WvW guilds.

I don’t know why this new site was made. We all appreciate it, but it doesn’t really make sense to overwrite what is currently there.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Not surprisingly, only a few people have even asked “why a new site?” The old site and vent server are both ghost towns. Barely any activity on that site since last April and multiples reports of registration issues prompted us to create a shiny, new site to show this server is still alive!

You can also read the site admin’s comments ‘Why a new site?’.

Its unfortunate those tools were not used more but, like I said, much appreciation goes out to all the guys/girls that put it together and kept it up for so long even though it wasn’t being used.

edit: It looks like a few Os members have signed up but really hope to see more of you there. Also, be sure to setup a guild page and use the calendar for any scheduled events!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

(edited by Boom.6148)

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

For those that don’t follow Twitter ~ Twitter Bump from Anet!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

munkiman.3068

Spreading the word is tough work, thanks for all the effort, both in game and out people have provided!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Spreading the word is tough work, thanks for all the effort, both in game and out people have provided!

Will it fail as hard as the “Northern Shiverpeaks Avalanche?”

Yush.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

If you love pandas, move to Northern Shiverpeaks… Well, maybe an only panda here. If you are lucky, you get to feed him. He is usually shy, and might burrow himself if he catches you admiring his beauty.

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Yush.

Be more supportive Rob! Is this what Os does when people on the server wanna connect with each other? =(

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Yush.

Be more supportive Rob! Is this what Os does when people on the server wanna connect with each other? =(

I love everyone and welcome everyone to be a part of our community! I couldn’t care what website you visit / register on. I don’t speak for Os, but I don’t believe the guild has any ill will to any groups who want to organize together.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Looking for...

Toble.2968

Yush.

We do, Rob does not speak for Os in any way shape or form and neither do I.

But I must say after spending time and money on making a vent and forums, a large amount of effort advertising it, I don’t see why you couldn’t just offer to help and advertise what we have since they work just fine.

Also, The functionality of a website and Teamspeak has nothing to do with why you formed a new alliance instead of just trying to work more closely with the one that is already here. We coordinate every night, are very welcoming to those who wish to organize with us.

We offer and advertise the tools, we worked hard to make them and retain them and the server asks why we have very little organization.

It’s because we have very few guilds willing to actively organize with one another and whether people like Os or not is not an excuse not to work with one of the few large active organized guilds on this server.

EVERYONE needs to work together in ONE alliance.

Os isn’t going anywhere, ZoS isn’t going anywhere, the Resilience alliance isn’t going anywhere. How many times is a new alliance going to be formed before people realize we aren’t budging with the alliance and friendships we have already made?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

Maybe you misunderstand. The purpose of the new website is to create a community portal for everyone on NSP that will actually be used. We have had a tremendously successful launch in the last week since the site went active.

Nobody is using that old website or Vent server. Encouraging players to get in a Vent server that nobody is in wasn’t working. Promoting people to come visit a site that they can’t get registered on and has barely had any activity since last April was simply an effort in futility.

It has nothing to do with the popularity of Os. I’m not sure why you even threw that in. When did this become personal? Feel free to PM me here, in-game, or even at northernshiverpeaks.org …if you want to discuss in more detail but please keep this thread free of drama.

Attachments:

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Toble.2968

Maybe you misunderstand. The purpose of the new website is to create a community portal for everyone on NSP that will actually be used. We have had a tremendously successful launch in the last week since the site went active.

Nobody is using that old website or Vent server. Encouraging players to get in a Vent server that nobody is in wasn’t working. Promoting people to come visit a site that they can’t get registered on and has barely had any activity since last April was simply an effort in futility.

It has nothing to do with the popularity of Os. I’m not sure why you even threw that in. When did this become personal? Feel free to PM me here, in-game, or even at northernshiverpeaks.org …if you want to discuss in more detail but please keep this thread free of drama.

Just checked.

Website works.

Vent works.

It’s not personal, it’s just more work for us.

Still has nothing to do with the formation of a new alliance, and it’s fine. You do what you feel is right for NSP and the community.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

Yesh, this is how awesome NSP is.
We bicker like little girls to see who’s boobies are the biggest, but in the end we hitch our skirts high up against our common foes… The force is giving me the impression that this is not sounding as inspirational as it should be…

Oh, just come in and join the wackiness of our motley crew.

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

in Looking for...

Boom.6148

lol. It isn’t that bad. A couple people from the guild that setup the old site brought up a perfectly legitimate point: “why do we need a new site when we already have one?” It’s understandable they didn’t want to see all the time & effort they put into the old site to just be thrown away.

The site admin at northernshiverpeaks.org even turned this question into an article on the front page of the site if you’d like to read his reasoning for a “NSP Reboot”.

NSP is still alive and well. We’ve had a great launch so far with the new site and keep getting more visitors and people coming back. This is a site for the entire NSP community. Hopefully the players/guilds on Northern Shiverpeaks enjoy using it.

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

munkiman.3068

It’s nice to see the influx of players checking out and registering. There’s some Os, some ZoS, some AoT. So far things are shaping up nicely and i’m starting to feel proud again about the NSP community.