Oceanic group looking for a change

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

A group of my friends and I are looking to move servers. I am stationed in Korea, and my friends are from Hong Kong and Australia. Currently there are about four or five of us who are looking for a more active place to play. We would like a PvX guild.
Hoping that we might find a guild who is looking for some good players. Most of us have been in the game rather steadily since launch.

Since our current Server Darkhaven has been on a rather slippery slope as of late. We either get destroyed or we dominate, our experience has been rather stale. Also given the timezone difference we don’t see as many players about who we might play with.
We have been looking at Blackgate and Tarnished Coast, as our two main options.
Ideally we would like to get in some good fights, and find a good guild to hang out with.

If someone could give us an idea on que times for WvW or suggestions on the communities from servers/guilds that might welcome us that would be great.
If someone could reply with some details or message me in game that would be great.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: mobilejunkie.9260

mobilejunkie.9260

Blackgate is a tier 1 server but is undermanned during Oceanic time. Refer to https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Blackgate-Recruiting-SEA-Euro-and-Oceanic-1 for more details.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Blackgate is a tier 1 server but is undermanned during Oceanic time. Refer to https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Blackgate-Recruiting-SEA-Euro-and-Oceanic-1 for more details.

Blackgate Outmanned during Oceanic? Wut?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

TC and BG have good WvW presences at those hours, but you said PvX. I’d recommend DB and CD for their SEA and SoS, FA, and IoJ for Oceanic.

Of course, if this is mainly a WvW decision I’d say you’d be most appreciated on TC (JQ needs Oceanics badly and both SoR and BG would like moe SEA to hold off JQ at those hours).

GL

in Looking for...

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

HIRE and OCX might be good guilds to have a talk with. Both are SoR oceanic guilds. Although they lean more towards WvW I know they’re quite experienced dungeoneers as well!

During oceanic and sea we don’t have queue times (or very rarely we do) but there’s always a group running around. It’s quite the balancing act in t1. Sometimes you’re outmanned and sometimes you just dominate.

SoR also hold a number of WvW specific events too, very community driven as are a lot of other servers I expect, but never hurts to mention that sort of stuff. However you may be looking for guild specific informantion, so as I say, have a talk with their GMs

Their contact details can be found on the SoR recruitment page. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Meet-Sanctum-of-Rall-s-Army/first#post2702042

I can also recommend SoS as well. Not any specific guilds but they have a recruitment page so give them a try too!

And good luck!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

Ignore all the T1 mumbo jumbo, if you’re looking to have fun and help out a server with a low Oceanic, Join Mugumma! Our late nighters usually run around 30, as far as guilds go a lot of the NA guilds reach into the oceanic time zones like VR and PYRO. Which you could holler at and join as a base. We get some pretty tough match ups though so nothing will be easy. Our NA will set you up for that time zone though =)

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I seriously just lol’d. BG has the strongest Oceanic in the game…

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

I’d recommend FA, SoS, and for a lower tier IoJ in no particular order. You will have people to fight with on all these servers, and there will be more people to fight on FA/SoS GL

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

in Looking for...

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

uA – unreal Aussies is a pvx focused guild on FA definitely worth a chat to those guys.

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Have a look at Far Shiverpeak,were a great community and strong in primetime and only getting stronger again after some recent setbacks mainly due to that matchup system introduced a while back,but that is about to change soon.We are in Desperate need of nightcoverage since we currently lack the Oceanic people for that and the current EU people arn’t able or willing to still be making the long night shifts that they did before.

As described in this post aswell https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Far-Shiverpeaks-Looking-for-WvW-guilds/first#post2895802.

We have some great and very strong guilds like Punk,Kale,GoT,AoA where you would be more then welcome to be joining.
If you want to make a difference,FSP would be the place to go.Feel free to give me or the OP of the post i linked above a pm ingame for some more info.

You guys would be more then welcome here !

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

A group of my friends and I are looking to move servers. I am stationed in Korea, and my friends are from Hong Kong and Australia. Currently there are about four or five of us who are looking for a more active place to play. We would like a PvX guild.
Hoping that we might find a guild who is looking for some good players. Most of us have been in the game rather steadily since launch.

Since our current Server Darkhaven has been on a rather slippery slope as of late. We either get destroyed or we dominate, our experience has been rather stale. Also given the timezone difference we don’t see as many players about who we might play with.
We have been looking at Blackgate and Tarnished Coast, as our two main options.
Ideally we would like to get in some good fights, and find a good guild to hang out with.

If someone could give us an idea on que times for WvW or suggestions on the communities from servers/guilds that might welcome us that would be great.
If someone could reply with some details or message me in game that would be great.

You could consider joining Black Lion Mercenary [MERC] on Blackgate. We are a WvW focused guild, but it’s definitely not against the rules to PvE. :P We do participate in guild missions and have daily WvW runs during Oceanic and SEA prime. We are greatly admired by our server and are always welcoming new members into the guild. Our members are from many regions, such as Australia, Honk Kong, New Zealand, and North America. Blackgate also has Korean guilds that you could follow in WvW if you desired.

Our website is: blacklion.enjin.com

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Hi,

Eredon Terrace would love any oceanic presence =)

eredonterrace.enjin.com

psst – we got no queues

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Hey there! CD has a very good PvX population with WvW focus and two oceanic/SEA time slot PvX guilds that come to mind are [KoMe], [PA], and [OCAU]. Queues do not exist in CD oceanic and SEA and they rarely exist during NA outside of reset.

SoS is also a good choice for Oceanic but I can’t guarantee that they won’t be queued.

Drop me a mail ingame if you want more details on who to talk to regarding oceanic/sea timezones

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rhonin.1687

Rhonin.1687

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

join Fremen Sietch [FRS] on EU server: Gunnars hold, we are pvx guild, we have daily wvw raid, once a week bounty’s and stuff, we do temple events once a week…

we got gvg’s, teamspeak,facebook,own site www.frs.guildlauch.com and youtube site
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5Y3HP1uAtl63vG46Z-lDA

we are a close guild, reorganized 1 month ago, so ppl are not well used to eachtother atm but we getting better and better every day… check our site/youtube for info, you can also whisper me….

greetz,

Fremen Sietch [FRS]

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

[NOC] is an Oceanic PvX guild on Blackgate, mostly Kiwi and Aussie.
BG is solid for both PvE and WvW, I can highly recommend it, our hosting of Teq kills on our community team speak is one example of pro-active support for GW2 and it’s players.

Good luck with your decision either way

Edit: Regarding Queues, I haven’t seen a queue in Oceanic for weeks (excluding co-ordinated attacks on specific borderland = 1 borderland queued for 5-10minutes)

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

(edited by Blade.3456)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

SBI seems like a great place for you to play. I would love to see some of our developing Oceanic guilds get more members to play with from that timezone. You would be joining the likes of an experienced community with a professional teamspeak and community site. I’d love to reach out to you and your friends via Teamspeak if you are interested, and go over SBI and any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Star

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Katasaurus.6238

Katasaurus.6238

Blackgate Outmanned during Oceanic? Wut?

It clearly says “undermanned”…

- [KING] – [KO] – Beastgate – Gaurdian –

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

JQ is known for having a strong asian presence. You will find a lot of players during your timezone but they may speak chinese only. They’re fun to play with though. I think Sfeeeeee is so funny.

JQ also has awesome PvE. I play NA prime so I wouldn’t know how the PvE community is during your timezone. I expect it’d be as active or more so than the WvW.

Disclaimer: I’m not saying JQ needs any more SEA coverage. I am pointing out a place with lots of activity during his playtime.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

uA – unreal Aussies is a pvx focused guild on FA definitely worth a chat to those guys.

I though the same thing. [uA] of Fort Aspenwood has some hardcore PvE’ers (level 50+ fotm guys), and they have a very decent presence in WvW. Very diverse guild. They even have role players.

But other than FA, I would consider JQ. They have a lot of SEA players, so if you just want a ton of people to play with, talk to some of their guilds as well.

I haven’t faced enough mid tier servers, so I can’t really make recommendations about them.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I also want to throw in The Kelly Gang [TKG] from Jade Quarry server. They are an Oceanic guild with a focus on WvW and other things. They are looking for members currently, so definitely keep them in mind.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

The Kelly Gang [TKG] are on Blackgate? I really like the fights I had with them so I could recommend them as well for WvW. I don’t know what they do for PvE.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

Hi There,

Thanks for the mention guys! Yes [TKG] is on JQ.

We are looking for more like minded people to join us. Respect to the other OCX guilds here.

See our recruitment post for more information:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/The-Kelly-Gang-TKG-JQ-Oceanic-SEA/first#content

(edited by vanzan.1250)

in Looking for...

Posted by: iLikeRED.7590

iLikeRED.7590

I seriously just lol’d. BG has the strongest Oceanic in the game…

lol thats what i thought too !

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Greetings from Stormbluff Isle,

Our server is seeing bustling presence lately due to an influx of guilds from other servers during the NA prime time. However, we would be most delighted to have another group of Singaporean players on the same server as us. The current oceanic players consist largely of Australian/New Zealand and small proportions of players from Hong Kong. An example of a recent testimonial of Stormbluff Isle reads :

“[BÆST]Just moved here from DR.
AMAZING COMMUNITY.
I cannot stress that enough. We have been welcomed with open arms and our reputation for what we do in WvW has already gained some serious respect from inside the community. If you’re a WvW guild looking for a home this is it. I have yet to find a thing that I dislike about this server.

If you’re considering another server, stop, pick this one."

As the sole Singaporean guild in the server, we have been in Stormbluff Isle since December 2012 and we have seen it steadily rise in player activity and commitment towards WvW since the exodus that left many predicting that SBI would languish in the deeps. Not only did this not happen, we’ve managed to put up a resistance week after week. It is safe to say that those who stayed with Stormbluff after the exodus are here to stay for good as well.

We have a highly active player community that is one of the most impressive in the game, check it out at: http://www.stormbluffisle.com/
Senior players organise training sessions and often dispense invaluable advice through written guides in the forums.

If you are interested in finding out more, do contact me at Sir Chopsalot ingame or check out our recruitment thread that explains our server in heavy detail over here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Why-Stormbluff-Isle-is-the-Place-to-be/first#post2880484

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I want to thank everyone that responded to my post, both in game and here on the forums. There were alot of great people and guilds. I wish that the choice of where to move was easier. Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Thanks again

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”