Oceanics looking for a stable server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Hello, [goku] is Singapore guild fieling about 40 night with 120 members. We are WvW and looking to have good time in WvW.

Please whisper/mail:
Marteria or Lance Butters to talk recruitment/transfer guys. If you have any further questions those are also the people to get in contact with.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: iLikeRED.7590

iLikeRED.7590

hi. sending you a pm now. from singapore too .

in Looking for...

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

May I suggest you take a look at

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Meet-Sanctum-of-Rall-s-Army/first#post2901702

You may or may not be interested in Tier 1 and what we have to offer, but we would love to have you guys be part of the community.

Good luck and I hope you choose the server which fits your needs!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

There are SG communities in SBI, CD, and TC. I would say the communities are stable in all these servers.

I will advise against going to T1. Those servers are in for a very very bad time when leagues roll out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Far shiver peaks is recruiting a night shift guild which is based on american time. Hit me in game up or look at our recruitment post here!

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

You also might wanna check this.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Gunnars-Hold-Looking-for-a-Sea-guild/first#post2901165

Gunnars Hold is a stable server currently at rank 14 of EU ladder. That means we will be a medim-high silver league server.

We have excellent prime time and night and we are currently looking for more players and commanders to boost our mornings and afternoons.

Also you can check http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/index.php. Feel free to visit us and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you guys may have
You can talk to any of the people mentioned at the post ingame or at the forums.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tierlis.5614

Tierlis.5614

Probably already seen this but take a look. Everything you want in a strong WvW community. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Blackgate-Recruiting-SEA-Euro-and-Oceanic-1

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

We on CD would love to have you Our SEA timeslot is filled with good people to play with. We run regular events on our server like drunken WvW night and naked WvW parade and we also run giveaways on reset days!

Daeronz [TDS]
Gismor [EK]
Stack Of Pancakez [INC]

For more info.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

I heard Maguuma just got a 15 man guild that fields 40 every night called [sayN]. Obviously they don’t want any trolls though so you’d fit in well with them.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I heard Maguuma just got a 15 man guild that fields 40 every night called [sayN]. Obviously they don’t want any trolls though so you’d fit in well with them.

wow rude how dare u imply that duck is not srs [goku] is very strong oceanic guild

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

wow rude how dare u imply that duck is not srs [goku] is very strong oceanic guild

Ohh no no, I can vouch. Fought [goku] several times and I’m always impressed, especially with how under they radar they are. Whatever server they land on will be very lucky!

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

But are you a Super Saiyan?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Greetings from Stormbluff Isle,

Our server is seeing bustling presence lately due to an influx of guilds from other servers during the NA prime time. However, we would be most delighted to have another group of Singaporean players on the same server as us. The current oceanic players consist largely of Australian/New Zealand and small proportions of players from Hong Kong. An example of a recent testimonial of Stormbluff Isle reads :

“[BÆST]Just moved here from DR.
AMAZING COMMUNITY.
I cannot stress that enough. We have been welcomed with open arms and our reputation for what we do in WvW has already gained some serious respect from inside the community. If you’re a WvW guild looking for a home this is it. I have yet to find a thing that I dislike about this server.

If you’re considering another server, stop, pick this one."

As the sole Singaporean guild in the server, we have been in Stormbluff Isle since December 2012 and we have seen it steadily rise in player activity and commitment towards WvW since the exodus that left many predicting that SBI would languish in the deeps. Not only did this not happen, we’ve managed to put up a resistance week after week. It is safe to say that those who stayed with Stormbluff after the exodus are here to stay for good as well.

We have a highly active player community that is one of the most impressive in the game, check it out at: http://www.stormbluffisle.com/
Senior players organise training sessions and often dispense invaluable advice through written guides in the forums.

If you are interested in finding out more, do contact me at Sir Chopsalot ingame or check out our recruitment thread that explains our server in heavy detail over here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Why-Stormbluff-Isle-is-the-Place-to-be/first#post2880484

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

This is starting to get amusing.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I also wanted to throw in my bit for Stormbluff Isle. Many servers will approach you with the same cookie cutter speech that they put in all the threads of guilds looking for a home. Tier 1 and Tier 2 servers aren’t looking to attract your guild and the people in it, they just want to have you pick their server so they can rush to the next recruitment thread and say “look at the new guilds we are getting!” The whole meta that has evolved around the Tier 1 and Tier 2 arms race is confusing to me because as soon as a guild picks ‘enter stacked server name here’, they no longer care about keeping the guild happy and reinforcing the ideas of why said guild chose the server in the first place.

This isn’t the Stormbluff Isle way, it never has been and never will be. This server is built around a strong community that survived the exodus of December and did not fall lower than tier 5, where other servers faced with similar circumstances fell to tier 8. We accomplished this because even after the exodus SBI was a great place to be, a no drama environment where everybody genuinely wants to work together and build the strongest community on NA. Old SBI players smile but aren’t surprised when they see players from other servers remark “It’s just so much better on SBI.” We want each guild to be a part of our community and add their own color and culture to our vibrant community canvas. In picking SBI, you wouldn’t just be picking another server, you’d be finding home.

I’d love to further talk to any of your guild memets either in game or on voice chat. If you want to chat over TS3, I’ll arrange for our Singaporeans to be present to greet you and answer your questions. If you like what you hear I’m sure we’d be happy to cover the cost of a scout(s) to come check out SBI in greater detail to assist in your decision making process.

All the best,
Stormbluff Isle Community

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Duke ur a cheeky 1 i swer

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

if you’e considering going to an EU server, then I highly recommend Aurora Glade, we’re in desperate need of a Oceanic guild and we’re incredibly stable with a strong community spirit. Also, we’re one big guild down since [FIRE] disbanded.

btw, here’s the evidence of AG’s stability http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/20 if you look, then AG has never dropped below the 19th rank and we’ve been at 13-14 for ages.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Hello

Eredon Terrace is currently looking for guilds to join the ranks

We have a relatively small oceanic presence and any assistance would be appreciated

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Join-ET-Eredon-Terrace-NA-EU-SEA-Oceanic

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: eauz.8654

eauz.8654

I wonder what the intention of the OP is, I’m sure most of the replies from the other servers were made in good faith. Good advertisements anyhow.

Just in case that you are indeed trolling (as suggested by a number of people), at least get your facts right, Singapore is SEA time not Oceanic. Hope you feel good about yourself.

[SG] – Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Lol at all the desperate servers that fell for this.

in Looking for...

Gannicus.4132

There is a difference between desperation and keen interest to welcome new guilds to the community. I hope you can reflect on the immaturity of your act after this.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

There is a difference between desperation and keen interest to welcome new guilds to the community. I hope you can reflect on the immaturity of your act after this.

I would think that if anyone was serious about welcoming a guild into their community for more than just winning/stacking they would do their research. By research I mean looking at the op’s post history…….

in Looking for...

Gannicus.4132

I would think that if anyone was serious about welcoming a guild into their community for more than just winning/stacking they would do their research. By research I mean looking at the op’s post history…….

Perhaps if you would not jump to conclusions, winning/stacking does not matter to us a single bit. As far as I know you get zero rewards from WvW for winning. We were just excited by the prospects of having a guild from the same country interested in new pastures. That said, research done, conclusion reached.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This is epic… I didn’t think they could out do themselves like this; but this is the best…..ever.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

Love how BG SOR and even SBI all dove on this like a fat kid on cake. Hah

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Hello, [goku] is Singapore guild fieling about 40 night with 120 members. We are WvW and looking to have good time in WvW.

Please whisper/mail:
Marteria or Lance Butters to talk recruitment/transfer guys. If you have any further questions those are also the people to get in contact with.

Thanks!

Would love to have you on NSP. We have no Oceanics to speak of but we have a great core WvW crowd. NSP will never offer up transfer fees to “buy” guilds wanting to join our server. We are proud of the fact that those who are here want to be here and it has given us a great sense of community and pride in WvW. So if you are looking for a stable server and not the Flavor of the Month, consider coming to NSP.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Love how BG SOR and even SBI all dove on this like a fat kid on cake. Hah

Nomnomnom!

Well played to OP…. Well played!

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

While Sorrow’s Furnace is a mostly PvE server, we still have a very strong and dedicated WvW following. Things have been stable for the most part and although we are put against some tough opponents, our smaller force always manages to come out on top and proves that size doesn’t actually matter. The only thing that we seem to have trouble with is our night presence due to most of the people on it being in the eastern US. If you’re looking for some good fights, feel free to stop by.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

It’s like watching a bug zapper on a summer night.

in Looking for...

Madora.9340

Glad we could amuse you.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Glad we could amuse you.

The plane flew over the airstrip but the wheels never touched down on that one.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Hi goku, I’m also from Singapore and currently leading a 300member guild on Henge of Denravi that is international, with almost half from Singapore. There are two other HK guilds on this server, and we get along great with them.

Population here would be smaller than higher tiers, but it is also a welcoming and stable community, most of whom braved the odds during HoD’s most infamous fall from top spot last year. HoD’s WvW community has since rebuilt itself and prides itself with strategies to burst through enemy zergs, especially when we are outmanned (which is common here). If you want a challenge, and to prove your guild’s might against larger groups, here is the place.

The Singaporeans themselves have a dedicated team at our timeslot (evenings), led by three HoD commanders who have transferred back after studying with some of the best guilds in tier2. We would be more than glad to have people to work with.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

This just goes to show that people don’t read. Most likely just copy&paste their generic recruitment post.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Hallo from across the causeway, our bakuteh and chicken rice is better than yours, but our currency is 2.5x less >.< anyway if you want to mamak with a Malaysian guild come to SOS we can have happy hour.

Although WvW during night time is very sien and map is totally our colour. That’s why you can mamak and GW2 at the same time.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Duck on a buffalo

in Looking for...

Madora.9340

This just goes to show that people don’t read. Most likely just copy&paste their generic recruitment post.

I guess it’s a good thing I type up a new message every time to try and seem somewhat real.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Random PUG sees thread title… reads first 2 line of initial post…
Initiate desperate WvW drool… while reaching for random recruitment thread. Copy + Paste ftw …. huzzah in before close.

Ignore(s) all of the content, responses and flat out admitted trolling post.

Logs into game and changes guild message "hey guys I might have a singapore guild coming over

Palm-face.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Is someone implying that [goku] isn’t legit? I heard they are the reason Vizunah Square was #1 in EU.

Here is their site:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Of-Trolling-Singapore/342812869068312

in Looking for...

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

What are your power levels?

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Looking for...

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

i feel bad 4 the ones who spent time to type out a paragraph trying to recruit goku

in Looking for...

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

i feel bad 4 the ones who spent time to type out a paragraph trying to recruit goku

One does not simply recruit goku, he saves, or destroys your world.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Check data available here :

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/wvw

Best place to get fights is server Tier 1 but queue times long

Tier 2 is good compromise

Tier 3 and 4 are gonna be the victims in upcoming league system.

If you are in for a challenge, you can consider SoS . They have strong Oceanic / SEA presence that ensures fun fights even against T1. You can login NA times on Sat /Sun for bigger challenges.

Even if true can field 40 every night, do not accept servers with non-existent SEA presence. 40 men only enough for one map and all T1 can easily field that number.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

IT’S A TRAP!

Really, no one is reading the comments.

in Looking for...

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

My guild Windowed Mode [ACs] would like to help out during oceanic times, too.

Line of Sight? NO PROBLEM!

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

I heard BG was going to drop 5k on [goku], has JQ put in an offer yet?

in Looking for...

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Sigh – before you people mock servers that bought on the troll bait, realize that there might be real SEA/Oceanic people reading this thread. Or others.

I’ve seen several guilds moving recently to SBI – none of them went through posting in this forum before, but all of them checked the threads. It’s a private process nowadays but the info here is still used.

So – sure we’ll make (a little) fun of Chopsalot and Star for not checking. But on the other hand, what they said here is 100% true and, even knowing it’s a troll thread I would still have encouraged them to post. I mean – if some unknown player reads this thread and decides to give SBI a try, it was still well worth it. Maybe they are actually the smart ones.

Why would we do background checks on people asking info about us ? We’re not in Eve online here.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

if your still looking for a good server to join I will whisper you about SFR:)

sfr atm got the strongest forces in eu and gonna win golden:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

It’s good to hear that there is Oceanic moving to SBI, then we can have a fair fight when we rematch again.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Hello fellow SG! Woo. Like Gannicus said SBI is a stable server in terms of community. Our overall server community was strong and still is. The WvW part of the server community recently got stronger.

Our NA is pretty decent now, but our Oceanic/SEA/EU time zones lack people. No queues and outnumbered on most maps.

You are welcome to join us man! Check out the server community at

www.stormbluffisle.com

And look for Confirm Garantee Plus Chop [SG] under the recruitment section to see what your fellow peng yu are doing on SBI! hhehe

dun pray pray.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

… adds Yulo on the list of people to make some fun of for not reading the thread

Hint – seems the guy is a troll and this is a troll thread.

But it’s still a good thing – maybe some legit oceanics / SG will read this and it will be helpful for them.