Older adult, mature guild- EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: ananda.5946

ananda.5946

Vanishing Legacy is an established guild for older players who want a fun, casual social environment. We have two scheduled social activities each week (Guild Missions and a free form group event) that people can attend if they feel so inclined.

We also have a friendly, lighthearted atmosphere in the guild chat and use Discord for voice coms where many bad jokes are ventured. All new members are encouraged to participate in the guild chat and to get on Discord and join in the fun.

Our current guild events are on mondays and sundays at 20 gmt/21 gmt +1.

What we ask from potential members:

Mid 20s and up
Be easy going and friendly

Additionally, PVE representation is appreciated but not required. It is our hope that the guild atmosphere will be such that you will want to represent. What we do ask is that, even if you don’t always represent the guild, that you remain socially active.

To apply for the guild, we ask for a quick introduction posted here:
https://vl.enjin.com/recruitment

(edited by ananda.5946)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blue Pickle.2634

Blue Pickle.2634

Had to chuckle at the recruit message. Adult and mature but min 21 years old,
I consider mature as in old cheese so a lot older.

Lee

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Had to chuckle at the recruit message. Adult and mature but min 21 years old,
I consider mature as in old cheese so a lot older.

Lee

Heh, yeah. I am in my late 40s, so maybe I am a bit biased toward the age demographic I hope we attract. We are looking for older, mature adult types, though, if you are interested. Many of us are older gamers with fond memories of the 60s, 70s, 80s, et cetera.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

We are still recruiting. Our lvl 62 Guild Hall is waiting for you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: lucy.2416

lucy.2416

we are still recruiting and with halloween just around the corner we will be having some spooky fun on our regular monday group event night

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

I’ve added the times for the guild events in the original post since people have been messaging with questions about it. We’ve gotten a few new members lately and are still looking for more fun, friendly older gamers.

in Looking for...

Underdark.3726

Still recruiting. But be aware: our decorator lost a torch. Our Guild Hall could burn down soon.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Disaster averted; the guild hall still stands despite the errant torch. Fortunately, the guild hall was made of stone and thus didn’t burn. We had a few nice, new people join lately and are still looking for more. Just introduce yourself on our forums for an invite.

in Looking for...

Underdark.3726

We are still recruiting.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GingerSnap.5603

GingerSnap.5603

I just filled out your application on the website with a long winded but inherently funny (or so I thought) reply to your most important question EVER and when I went to send it, it said ERROR!

Is there an easier way to make your acquaintance? bats eyelashes

Ginger Snap

I try to behave but sometimes there are too many other options!

in Looking for...

Underdark.3726

The recruitment is still open

in Looking for...

Posted by: cyprien.8239

cyprien.8239

Heya u guys also do raids?

in Looking for...

Underdark.3726

recruitment still open.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Updated to our new guild site. (the old one was behind a pay wall that we were tired of paying for)

We’re still recruiting and looking for people to join us.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

20th March, we are presenting Skaggy’s Big Adventure. It will be a game hosted by our very own Underdark. This doesn’t sound like something you can resist.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

27 March is our big Asura Mini Golf Tournament. We’re having an asura who is a professional mini golfer come by and show us a few swings. Just kidding. We’re going to club an asura around a mini golf course in our arena.

We’re still looking for new members.

in Looking for...

lucy.2416

we just had our first asura mini golf game for our funtastic monday event and it was hilarious so please come and join in the fun for the next one as we are still looking for new members

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

It’s not too late to join us for the next round of Where’s Eduardo and His Inexplicably French Sister, Suzette. Happening on 3 April.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Conjure your inner artist! Join us for Oups! I made an Art… on 10 April.
http://vl.enjin.com/home/m/43378915/article/4173988

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

The Art Collective contest has occurred! Many berets were tilted at a jaunty angle, platitudes were spoken, and aesthetic derision offered. Here are the results http://vl.enjin.com/home/m/43378915/article/4178067

Never fear, though, new contests are pending. Join us now and take part in the absurdity.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luna.6794

Luna.6794

Our guild has plenty of weirdos, join the fun. Also definitely join if you’re a metalhead we’re collecting them.

in Looking for...

Posted by: kohen.9234

kohen.9234

Yeay, I’m a collectible! See MOM, I knew I wasn’t worthless. Also, Join our great guild.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

We’re still looking for more ye olden times people to join us. This monday the 24th, we have our Dangerous Deeds and Unbelievable Screeds event.
http://vl.enjin.com/home/m/43378915/article/4188199

in Looking for...

lucy.2416

we are still looking out for more people to join our guild, we have such a great mix of personalities ya bound to find people ya get on with so come along for some fun, frolics and lots of laughs

in Looking for...

Posted by: evlover.6270

evlover.6270

Are you mature? Or can you pretend to be mature when the Asura police is near? I’m not saying anything but if you’d like to have some fun from time to time, I’d fill in a quick application to join VaLe if I were you…

Still doubting? Hmm… Well, we have cookies. They might’ve been in the oven for a little longer than they should have but they’re still the best, don’t miss out on them!

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Asura Mini Golf is back by popular demand, or so I am told. If you’re an older type and want to have fun in a casual social environment, consider joining us.

Also, after a long guild discussion, we determined that people named Cornelius should be particularly encouraged to apply.

in Looking for...

evlover.6270

Since team “Fish full of Ev” took the Mini Golf contest as an opportunity to deliver a crushing defeat to the two opposing teams, we are still looking for some fresh meat to even the odds.

So, are you a real pro at Mini Golf? You’re the one the other teams are looking for! Don’t worry if you’re not much of a golfer though (you’re not the only one), and who knows, you might end up on my team and win anyway

Disclaimer: small amount of credit for the victory goes to Lise and Sam as well ^^

in Looking for...

evlover.6270

When you can’t keep the heat outside anymore, it might be time to look for refreshment ingame as well. Nothing beats splashing into the water from the top of the guild hall to do so but unfortunately the water is a little shallow on some spots…

in Looking for...

Luna.6794

Clearly we’re the best adult guild on the EU side. Join us! We have no drama, only llamas! (and a genderless goat/ram).

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Summer time is here and we’re still recruiting old people! Join us in complaining about the heat!

Our first ever Name That Tune game is on 10 June. Asura polo is still a staple in the guild.

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Guess what? We’re still recruiting older adults who want to tell the the kids to get off their lawn.

in Looking for...

Luna.6794

Apparently our guild hall is pretty.
SEE EV, all that gold wasn’t a waste!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Catnic.5309

Catnic.5309

Hey guys, I do qualify as “older” with 51y of age. Do you still accept members? And having said that….. Since old age comes with memory loss and I’ve recently restarted playing GW2 prepare for some silly questions….

(edited by Catnic.5309)

in Looking for...

ananda.5946

Hey guys, I do qualify as “older” with 51y of age. Do you still accept members? And having said that….. Since old age comes with memory loss and I’ve recently restarted playing GW2 prepare for some silly questions….

Yes, that will qualify you. Though, I will say you won’t be the oldest in the guild by a long bit if you choose to join us. Just post an application on the forum as that serves as a social introduction and we will send you an invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: CharleyBrown.9812

CharleyBrown.9812

Hey all

I’m looking at getting into the game, I’m 36 and brand new to the game, recently moved away from wow and would really like to give gw2 a go but don’t anyone who plays the game

Thanks

Kev