Pax Team "Your Dumb" needs 1 member

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackCalvin.3714

BlackCalvin.3714

Hi, This is The Ghost of Konan from Team “Your Dumb”. We’re looking for two new members to fill space within our roster
Requirements:
Must be 18+ years of age, no exceptions.
Rank 35+(if under 35+, your PvP acumen must be proven)
Amicable Personality
Teamspeak with functional mic
Suggestions:
Being capable of playing 2+ classes is highly preferred
Previous Tpvp experience

We practice Saturday and Sundays, times ranging from 2-9pm Central Time.
Leave a message on this post or pm me/mail ingame if interested.
Current Members:
The Ghost of Konan- Necromancer/Mesmer/Elementalist
The Lawful Danyyle- Guardian/Ranger/Elementalist
Round E-Engineer/Warrior
Lux Fortuna- Theif/Guardian
Alternate:
Degoking- Warrior

Warrior/Ranger is last member needed!

(edited by BlackCalvin.3714)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

So youd prefer a rank 35+ guy that farmed his rank over a level 20 that actually pvp’d?
Careful what you ask for. You could have a team of level 60+ that has no idea what theyre doing.

in Looking for...

BlackCalvin.3714

I forget that people do that now. Rank 35+ isn’t a hard requirement anymore simply because of that. though, you may have your PvP prowess is drastically lower rank.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Abraxius.6429

Abraxius.6429

Hey man whats up i played as the bunker guard with u in team Your Dumb and believe me as much as i loved that name XD it just never got off the ground. If u need a core bunk guard hmu i tried to take initiative with last group but no one was ever on lol. Im r40 as well and 1500+ plus hrs on guard and 1000+ on rangers and i have right at 1000 tournys played and was ranked about at 200 but have decayed off since ive been breaking for couple months but dont confuse that with not playing i still maintained all of my skill and am very knowledgeable and have played with many top teams as fill in so i have high level play experience ^^. I actually have matured a bit and realized climbing leader-boards is great if achievable but i just want a team to play with and enter tournaments and have a great time. Also i work tuesday-fridays so a weekend tourny group is actually spot on with schedule :O!.

The Lawful Danyyle
(Reality is Unbalanced)

in Looking for...

BlackCalvin.3714

Hey Danyyle I didn’t realize you were still around or else i would have sent you an email. So cool that you still play. When you are on, i’ll pm you about details but everything should be fine.

in Looking for...

BlackCalvin.3714

Look forward to hearing from you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Abraxius.6429

Abraxius.6429

So youd prefer a rank 35+ guy that farmed his rank over a level 20 that actually pvp’d?
Careful what you ask for. You could have a team of level 60+ that has no idea what theyre doing.

umm actually that would be any rank ever anyone could “farm” rank but 35+ is being nice imo if it were me i’d set it 40+ lol, but u can’t lower a standard because ur “assuming” every r35+ is a farmed ranker thats just so we can eliminate alot of inexperienced players ultimately its on the team owner to decide who fits and who doesn’t. Besides its not an issue as u can quickly tell who is legit and who isn’t.

The Lawful Danyyle
(Reality is Unbalanced)