Picken Square: EU (ATOM) Recruiting!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nimshae.2743

Nimshae.2743

“Pssst, Oi, Pssssssst, yeah you there….”
“I wanna tell you about a great guild on Picken Square EU, it’s called Another Tribe of Madness (ATOM), yeah I know, shake your head all you want, you have heard all the usual talk right, guilds that promise the earth but give you back diddly squat for you flying their colours”
“Guilds that advertise fractals, PVP, Dungeons and Events, but when you get in there, it’s only for their” spits into the dirt at his feet “Elite little group, which doesn’t include you groober little noobies”.
“Yeah, been their Bud, worn the guild tunic, how about the guilds that promise help but summarily ignore you….yeah seen that too, but I am telling you that ain’t THIS guild, this guild, hell it’s a whole other level”

That we are, Hey there, my name is Sprout and I am here to represent the interests and recruitment of Another Tribe of Madness, ATOM. We are situated on EU Picken Square and will gladly consider ANYONE over the age of 16. We are not interested in what you can do for us, no class, build or skill restrictions. Rather we are more interested in what we can do for you, we want a community, not a mindless bunch of guys or girls playing and MMO but feeling like it’s a single player game.

WE love to group, we love to chat, we run frequent events, and more importantly you are not going to find yourself a victim of elitist behaviour where you don’t exist if you aren’t level 80 or sporting FOTM gear or builds. We are interested in you as a person, in making as many friends as possible. We dream the impossible dream, a guild of happy, fun, irreverent guild mates we call family, who populate out game life with laughter, fun, frolics and friendship. You have probably seen our infamous Cow Sundays where we frolic and play as Cows amongst our Tyrian brethren.

WE have a face book group, voice coms server, and a website and forum in the works. We are going places, like a rolling rock, gathering friends along the way…do you feel like YOU could be a new friend, feel free to whisp me Sarah for info.

in Looking for...

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

ATOM is more than a guild, it’s a state of mind

Seriously this guild is a helpfull, fun if slightly nutty family of cow obsessed adventurers

Oh and everything Sprout said above is true, we’re not out to recruit you to pad numbers or to brag about how awesome our huge guild is, there are no elite’s in the group(plenty of lvl 80’s but we all help out with anything needed).

If your interested in joining our happy bunch of reprobates and nere do well’s then as siad above feel free to send a /whisper to any of the members who (hopefully) wil be along soon add to the thread

Ps: oh one last thing, do you accept moosus cow as your lord and savior?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadstoned.6214

Deadstoned.6214

Hi there as an elder of this guild,(Founder and co leader) everything sprout has said is exactly as she describes it,like one big happy family,helpful in every way,everything and anything you need to know or do in the guild is there at your disposal,don’t delay join today,whisper us and join an ever increasing,fun loving,happy go lucky guild,that wont let you down…….

in Looking for...

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

I must add though only get in touch if your based on PIkan Square or are interested in moving here as we’ve had a few people whisper about the guild where it later became apparent they weren’t based on that server nor did they wish to move to be with us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nimshae.2743

Nimshae.2743

Lets have a bit of a bump and welcome some of our new members who read this and joined. We don’t have a specific focus, but we do spread our joy and events widely…

We like to PVP, we have a good group of people willing to help with builds, time and advice who will run with you in matches and WvW

We love doing dungeons, and no one will ever be booted for not being 80, thats not how we roll.

We like freedom of speech, dependent on you not abusing someone in a bigoted or prejudiced way, we don’t like that. If you are someone who feels you need to dicatate the flow of our crazy guild chat…then maybe you need not apply.

We welcome all comers, diplomats, the outspoken, the mad, the crazy, the down right strange… all we ask is that you aren’t a kitten, we are here to make friends!, and we understand friends come in all shapes, sizes and flavour…

Want to try us out, anytime you see ATOM above someones head, just give us a poke…