[Piken Square] looking for a active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: meriadah.8670

meriadah.8670

Hiya guys!
Like you can read in the title, i’m kinda looking for a guild.
I’ve had some bad luck with guilds lately, actually …. I’ve never been lucky.

All the guilds I’ve been a part of started out really active, and as i’m really active and fun going it worked for me. Unfortunately as time passed they got less active and got a lot of “dead” accounts, and even the guild leaders stopped investing time.

All the while i was doing my best helping the guild survive. even up until the point that i was the only one left invested in it.

I love participating and helping out in the guild, i am reasonably versed in role-playing (and find it fun to do), but i haven’t had the chance to really enjoy dungeons, fractals, or even WvW that much cuz of the lack of friends to play with. I’m also kinda chatty, when there are others who like to chat as well.

I’ve promised my current guild to stay for a little while (at least till the start of december) and hope it gets better, but i’m certain nothing will change.

You can reply here, but you’re also welcome to whisper or mail me in-game. I’d love to hear from you!

Greetz

Meriadah

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nonfat.8742

Nonfat.8742

Hey,

here’s the post to our recruitment thread, you’ll find links to our site too

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Mist-Angels-is-recruiting-Piken-Square-1/first#post3292576

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

I know this may seem awkward knowing that you are from a different server but ill just post the advertise anyway and you judge for yourself. I definitely would want people like you in guild but ultimately, I its on your side to decide. We are currently in SoR.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is 2month old guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty and guild trek. GUILD RUSH coming soon
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring
Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail if you are interested.

Deadnight aka runn3r

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

As a roleplayer you might like to consider Seaverse. As our age limit is 18+, we are mostly active at peak times and quieter at others, as most of us are working or studying earlier in the day.

We are currently mostly RP focused, with only one evening a week that is a fixed PvE night, but we do do dungeons and fractals and members frequently ask in guild chat if anyone wants to group up.

We are a small guild, 21 members, and our intention is to remain small as this makes RP easier to manage, involve all and keeps drama levels at zero. We have an ongoing story arc, based around a group of adventurers, as well as an Asura group.