PoF: Top 10 WvW Guild Reference

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

[VII] has created a PoF: Top 10 WvW Guild Reference for new and returning players for those who are more interested in fights than PPT. These guilds prefer and are generally good at fighting. If that’s your thing, seek out one of these guilds and follow them. These guilds are spread out among many servers that Crystal Desert has faced since the beginning of 2017, from BG to TC. Each guild will have a specific recruiting method that may simply require you to have a pulse up to winning a 1v1 with a guild member.

Each guild has a linked Youtube video so you can watch how they fight. Hope you enjoy the list!

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

in Looking for...

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

Plenty of good guilds not on that list.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ni In.6578

Ni In.6578

Feel free to make recommendations! Remember these are guilds that [VII] has personally faced across our tiers (T2 to T4) which, if I recall correctly, includes every NA server in 2017.

[VII] generally raids late NA. This means we’re not going to include an OCX guild, for example.

WvW Rank – keeps going up
Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff

in Looking for...

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

I could be mistaken but isnt tRex ded? id put xD on there. other honorable mentions RISE SF DIE

shit guardian on maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

they could be dead, but they were among the best small teams out there. they made guilds they supported 10x harder via driver snipe and ganking. To the point that we had to dedicate 3-5 guys from our main comp to counter gank.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

Not including RISE, xD, DIE, and BOO?

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

tRex is dead. As others have pointed out theres a ton of guilds who deserve to at least be honorable mentions who are left out for no particular reason.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It was mentioned that the guild runs late NA aka PST so not gonna put in other guilds in but down the list I see two guilds that run primarily SEA time, unlikely to see them during NA monday to friday . It gives me the impression that the creator runs out of names for the last two slots so they just squeeze them in.

It was also mentioned that it was meant for new or returning players but the list lack servers and the point of contacts (some youtubes don’t have those). Furthermore, it also lack timezones, I am sure not all of them are PST.

It seems to me like the typical youtube’s “my top 10 songs” while getting attentions for their own channel, in this case for their own server and guild.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

Wouldn’t it be top GvG guild rather than top WvW?

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

We had a sea contingent for most of 2017, hence why some of the sea guilds made it in there. Our members were each given 2 votes each regardless of timezone played.

Respectfully, [BOO] was one that I personally felt should’ve made it on the list. They were only a few votes shy.

Secondly, there are deserving guilds but this wasn’t a participation vote for fan favorites and based on guilds we’ve faced, so of course it’s biased.

Lastly, This is a tribute to all the guilds we’ve fought in 2017, that we’ve hunted or have been hunted.

Most importantly, hopefully this sheds light for POF and future wvwers looking to fight with or against some of the best.

GvG is not a supported form of pvp so it was based on WvW engagements. Not to mention, GvG has it’s own clique and unique playstyle to itself.

~Kasumei/Machiato

(edited by shiri.4257)

in Looking for...

Posted by: mbalk.6731

mbalk.6731

what about Knights of the Ashes [KOTA] the most majestic wvw guild of all time?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

No. RISE is strictly a RP guild. We do not consider ourselves a part of the “hard core fight guild” community that has been brewing in WvW since the beginning. We primarily gather in circles around purges to discuss our day. We do not engage enemies in combat, unless it is in tonics. Lastly, RISE is a garbage guild. Can confirm just a bunch of PvE heroes.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in Looking for...

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

No. RISE is strictly a RP guild. We do not consider ourselves a part of the “hard core fight guild” community that has been brewing in WvW since the beginning. We primarily gather in circles around purges to discuss our day. We do not engage enemies in combat, unless it is in tonics. Lastly, RISE is a garbage guild. Can confirm just a bunch of PvE heroes.

Oooh. RP guild with therapeutic guild chat. Are you guys open for recruitment? I need people to talk to and erp with. I don’t have any friends.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

So much context missing here. Size guild runs, whether also holding hands with zerg and calling themselves ‘fight’ , or will fight alone, timezone, whether they will work with new and returning players, server, server status, contact information.

For new and returning players, please visit the Recruitment/LFG section of these forums and peruse the postings there. You’ll find actively recruiting guilds have taken the time to post information you’ll need there.

Ask in Map chat what decent guilds are on your current server, or link. The players know which they’d recommend as standup fight squads that have a good reputation on your server.

Check them all out. Run in their comms and evaluate both their community and their claims.

Good luck and welcome to WvW!

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

what about Knights of the Ashes [KOTA] the most majestic wvw guild of all time?

I can vouch for KOTA, they should probably take #1 or #2 spot.

in Looking for...

shiri.4257

So much context missing here. Size guild runs, whether also holding hands with zerg and calling themselves ‘fight’ , or will fight alone, timezone, whether they will work with new and returning players, server, server status, contact information.

For new and returning players, please visit the Recruitment/LFG section of these forums and peruse the postings there. You’ll find actively recruiting guilds have taken the time to post information you’ll need there.

Ask in Map chat what decent guilds are on your current server, or link. The players know which they’d recommend as standup fight squads that have a good reputation on your server.

Check them all out. Run in their comms and evaluate both their community and their claims.

Good luck and welcome to WvW!

That was brought up in our inclusion/exclusion criteria. Which we will reserve and refine over time.

But we said, regardless of group size, ajam, siege humping, omniblob, driver sniping, etc. As all of these are viable tactics in wvw.

Who were the toughest guilds we fought that made an impact on the field? At the end of every week, our guild usually looks at skirmish scores, KDR, PPK, t3 structures flipped or held.

Would like to thank anet for adding the skirmish system and server links. Which allowed us to fight guilds up and down tiers. This would’ve been a much better system pre 2017 when we were in our prime, but wvw is still enjoyable nonetheless.

~Kasumei/Machiato

in Looking for...

GrahamW.5397

We had a sea contingent for most of 2017, hence why some of the sea guilds made it in there. Our members were each given 2 votes each regardless of timezone played.

Respectfully, [BOO] was one that I personally felt should’ve made it on the list. They were only a few votes shy.

Secondly, there are deserving guilds but this wasn’t a participation vote for fan favorites and based on guilds we’ve faced, so of course it’s biased.

Lastly, This is a tribute to all the guilds we’ve fought in 2017, that we’ve hunted or have been hunted.

Most importantly, hopefully this sheds light for POF and future wvwers looking to fight with or against some of the best.

GvG is not a supported form of pvp so it was based on WvW engagements. Not to mention, GvG has it’s own clique and unique playstyle to itself.

Why even bother making the list then. If its a list of the “Top 10 WvW Fight Guilds of 2017” that denotes it should consider all guilds across all time zones not one time zone, or parts of certain time zones.

I’m not trying to kitten on you here, i’m all for the idea of showcasing guilds and WvW to garner interest in new and returning players and I think the format with the guilds and links to videos (though they should maybe contain actual wvw gameplay) is great, but this was still poorly thought out, there should be more information on the guilds/servers. It feels like something that should have been planned and organised by more then just your guild, or you should have at least contacted as many guilds as you could to get which servers they are on,websites, contacts, ect. I know this would have been easy for you guys to do, you have members in the WvW discord with access to talk to pretty much every guild listed and more so why didn’t you?

I also agree with not having a GvG list especially since the NA GvG scene is pretty barren with a lot of guilds not gvging at the moment for a multitude of different reasons. It would literally be like 3-4 guilds which would make for a pretty poor showing.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

NA bias!

decent list though I guess?

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dealdrick.9701

Dealdrick.9701

[/quote]

I’m not trying to kitten on you here

[/quote]

yet thats exactly what you did, so…..

in Looking for...

Posted by: Soxx.1264

Soxx.1264

No KOTA? Fake news.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

Before I begin, this list is going to cause more drama and trouble than it’s worth but I’ll bite. This list is wrong on so many levels. People need to do their research. TBT should not be on there. Trex is dead and even then i wouldn’t put them on there. I don’t know too much about RF and Hate but I highly doubt they would make this list. VR is decent but are they really top ten in the entire game; since they have a good track record, I guess this isn’t too implausible.

It would make more sense to restrict this NA because we rarely see SEA guilds compete directly with NA guilds.

AHMA (another sea guild) has been steamrolling MGR since the last 3+ months so I don’t know why they aren’t on that list.

LATE is a very good OCX guild and unless someone has very recent vods I think they would beat MGR as well.

BB is SEA guild on FA and they quite recently beat MGR, so again they have a better claim.

GK is another sea guild on FA that probably has a slightly better if not equal claim.

AGG should definetely be on that list. Last I recall they defeated Ash and have beaten several other worthy guilds.

in Looking for...

GrahamW.5397

I’m not trying to kitten on you here

[/quote]

yet thats exactly what you did, so…..[/quote]

Did you read the rest or did you just stop there and assume that all I was trying to do was throw shade at them? I think its a great idea, they just didn’t go about it as well as they could have.

in Looking for...

GrahamW.5397

Before I begin, this list is going to cause more drama and trouble than it’s worth but I’ll bite. This list is wrong on so many levels. People need to do their research. TBT should not be on there. Trex is dead and even then i wouldn’t put them on there. I don’t know too much about RF and Hate but I highly doubt they would make this list. VR is decent but are they really top ten in the entire game; since they have a good track record, I guess this isn’t too implausible.

It would make more sense to restrict this NA because we rarely see SEA guilds compete directly with NA guilds.

AHMA (another sea guild) has been steamrolling MGR since the last 3+ months so I don’t know why they aren’t on that list.

LATE is a very good OCX guild and unless someone has very recent vods I think they would beat MGR as well.

BB is SEA guild on FA and they quite recently beat MGR, so again they have a better claim.

GK is another sea guild on FA that probably has a slightly better if not equal claim.

AGG should definetely be on that list. Last I recall they defeated Ash and have beaten several other worthy guilds.

Agg isn’t playing gw2 anymore, they left to play Albion. They were also the only guild to lose to Ash out of the 3 they fought when they came to na. (BoRP and KEK both won their gvg’s while Agg lost theirs, Agg has also taken rounds and won gvg’s against BoRP and KEK. Though this list is open field and not gvg related so this isn’t really relevant.) TBT should at least be an honorable mention, same with hate. tRex was probably the best small man guild in the game at the time before they died.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

What I think in no particular order.

NA
—————-

BORP
KEK
SF
TDS
The next 5 guilds seem relatively close in performance so i wont list.

list for SEA+OCX
————————
MGR
AHMA
LATE
GK
BB
The next 5 guilds are quite a bit below the ones I listed, and I’m sure it could go either way between them.

Combined list: NA prime and SEA/OCX are very different. I would say zergbusting in offtime is easier because blobs mostly consist of pugs+1guild as opposed to NA where a blob is usually 2 organized guilds supplemented with pugs.

BORP
KEK

(edited by jul.7602)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This is pure gold.

CCCP….

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

join them

GoM was the most toxic community Crystal Desert was ever linked with. That said, much of it was likely due to [vX] who provided quite the commentary on the Axis powers and what they should have done to people of Jewish decent, and other fairly horrid things to spam /team.

Pretty bad. Some of them even got a 48 hour ban…

im from GoM
i remembered vX before but not clearly…

i thought before they are the sister guild of VII much like TW to TWI
didnt know about server politics before so i thought theres an interconnection between servers but…….

https://youtu.be/2m_oQCaHQp4

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: McGodd.9427

McGodd.9427

Thanks for the fights VII.
www.borpguild.com

[BoRP] Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Haematic.4913

Haematic.4913

Pretty interesting list.

I wasn’t surprised to see [KEK] and [BoRP] on this list, they definitely made names for themselves (not that this list in particular matters, but still, good for them).

I am surprised however to see different guilds from different time-zones on this list, I think it would have been more appropriate to rank guilds by timezone because there are so many other guilds worth mentioning not just for NA, but for OCX, SEA, and EU.

My top 10 would be as follows for NA WvW fight guilds specifically:

1 – JQ – [SF] – always challenging whether they have 20 in squad or 50.
2 – SoS -[BnR] – we miss scrimming / open fielding you guys .. come back bbs.
3 – YB – [BOO] – always down to brawl and GvG, healthy roster, competitive fights.
4 – YB – [TDS] – they always comeback swinging, fun, competitive, respectable fights.
5 – JQ – [BoRP] – less frequent fights from them than the guilds above, but good fights / GvG none-the-less.
6 – JQ – [OnS] – they have had highs and lows but have molded into a competitive guild that’s really fun to fight and scrimmage with, glad to see you guys doing well.
7 – DB – [RED] – they probably have the biggest pair of balls in NA honestly, always a good fight, reminds me of the old-melee train days fighting them.
8 – NSP – [TW] – as much as they’re memed it’s a challenge fighting their public tag + their private tag together, good old fashioned WvW fights from them and their revs pack quite a punch if you’re not mindful of them.
9 – SBI – [DOC][CCCP][KRTA] – fun to fight alone, but way more fun to fight when you’re all together.
10 – BG – [RISE] – all around fun guild to fight, I think we all like to get under Jarvan’s skin once in a while but at the end of the day it’s Jarvan and we love him, they came a long way and are a competent opponent.

Honorable Mentions:

Mag – [KEK] – don’t get to run into them that often, but the few times we’re brawled they’re honestly the best guild NA and they let you know it .. always pounding away.

Mag – [VR] – don’t run into them much but they’re a good fight.

DB – [TBT] – they’re recruiting.

Fort Aspenwood – Haematic, Inclina Deus
http://youtube.com/haematic4913
http://twitch.tv/haematic

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hiraldo.7954

Hiraldo.7954

Pretty interesting list.

I wasn’t surprised to see [KEK] and [BoRP] on this list, they definitely made names for themselves (not that this list in particular matters, but still, good for them).

I am surprised however to see different guilds from different time-zones on this list, I think it would have been more appropriate to rank guilds by timezone because there are so many other guilds worth mentioning not just for NA, but for OCX, SEA, and EU.

3 – YB – [BOO] – always down to brawl and GvG, healthy roster, competitive fights.
4 – YB – [TDS] – they always comeback swinging, fun, competitive, respectable fights.
5 – JQ – [BoRP] – less frequent fights from them than the guilds above, but good fights / GvG none-the-less.
6 – JQ – [OnS] – they have had highs and lows but have molded into a competitive guild that’s really fun to fight and scrimmage with, glad to see you guys doing well.
7 – DB – [RED] – they probably have the biggest pair of balls in NA honestly, always a good fight, reminds me of the old-melee train days fighting them.
8 – NSP – [TW] – as much as they’re memed it’s a challenge fighting their public tag + their private tag together, good old fashioned WvW fights from them and their revs pack quite a punch if you’re not mindful of them.
9 – SBI – [DOC][CCCP][KRTA] – fun to fight alone, but way more fun to fight when you’re all together.
10 – BG – [RISE] – all around fun guild to fight, I think we all like to get under Jarvan’s skin once in a while but at the end of the day it’s Jarvan and we love him, they came a long way and are a competent opponent.

Honorable Mentions:

Mag – [KEK] – don’t get to run into them that often, but the few times we’re brawled they’re honestly the best guild NA and they let you know it .. always pounding away.

Both KEK and VR can and do dumpster every guild you suggested. I’m honestly not sure if you’re trying to trigger people here or what but putting DOCCCPKRTA on a top ten list and leaving those two guilds as “honorable mentions” is pretty funny.

[VR] | Maguuma

in Looking for...

Haematic.4913

Pretty interesting list.

Honorable Mentions:

Both KEK and VR can and do dumpster every guild you suggested. I’m honestly not sure if you’re trying to trigger people here or what but putting DOCCCPKRTA on a top ten list and leaving those two guilds as “honorable mentions” is pretty funny.

Your response really isn’t warranted in this thread, we’re not talking about “dumpstering guilds” on the list, we’re listing the top 10 WvW guilds based on many different criteria. In my list KEK and VR are not in my top 10 simply because I haven’t crossed paths with the guilds nearly as much as I have others; this can be due to queue locks, match-ups, or different raid days & times.

Perhaps another poster will satisfy you by mentioning [VR] or [KEK] in their top 10, oh wait, the OP did already.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

TBT LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

in Looking for...

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Haven’t seen any of these guild in EU EotM so they probably aren’t that good.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hiraldo.7954

Hiraldo.7954

Pretty interesting list.

Honorable Mentions:

Your response really isn’t warranted in this thread, we’re not talking about “dumpstering guilds” on the list, we’re listing the top 10 WvW guilds based on many different criteria. In my list KEK and VR are not in my top 10 simply because I haven’t crossed paths with the guilds nearly as much as I have others; this can be due to queue locks, match-ups, or different raid days & times.

Perhaps another poster will satisfy you by mentioning [VR] or [KEK] in their top 10, oh wait, the OP did already.

Top ten based on what criteria then? You literally said KEK is the best out there yet it doesn’t make your top ten :thonking:

[VR] | Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

They missed some guilds in the top ten lol.

in Looking for...

Malerian.8435

That list is like super old lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Pretty interesting list.

Honorable Mentions:

Top ten based on what criteria then? You literally said KEK is the best out there yet it doesn’t make your top ten :thonking:

We have a fairly comprehensive weighting scheme that includes guild size, preferred playstyle, usual composition, average lights felt per minute, amount of siege usage, player hygiene, driver skill, and overall PvF proficiency.

Unfortunately, this is a pretty sensitive formula that we use internally to get a better feel on matchup outcomes, so we can’t really provide it publicly without redacting most of the weights. Feel free to ask questions about the analysis scheme or general implementation though!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

What in the world am I reading? How can guilds that only run 40+, double up with other guilds, or only play on reset be considered top 10? Some of you guys are crazy lol.

Maguuma Guardian

in Looking for...

Posted by: Steven.5463

Steven.5463

WOW JUST WOW.
Guess we’re #theforgotten

[ODA] Inori Cross

in Looking for...

Malerian.8435

What in the world am I reading? How can guilds that only run 40+, double up with other guilds, or only play on reset be considered top 10? Some of you guys are crazy lol.

Yap this guy gets it!!! ^^^^^^^^

in Looking for...

Posted by: QuickRain.4735

QuickRain.4735

Best Guilds? Other then BoRP and KeK no ones else stands out and the rest should just be labels as best by servers

NA -

BG – RISE
FA – DIE BOMB
YB – BOO ROLL TDS
MAG – KEK VR (TIE I guess they are making a comeback?)
SBI – Hate CCCP DOC KRTA CoSA (AoEs but they are basically done now)
DB – TBT
JQ – SF BoRP
CD – VII VP (BMO I thought they died again)
SoS – IV
TC – ?
HoD – DEF MaS

Top Tier
Borp KeK

Mid Tier
TDS BOO OnS VR SF DIE RISE

Low Tier
Everyone Else

Bottom
DEF

Obv not perfect but toppish guilds by server

(edited by QuickRain.4735)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Woah woah wait… You’re telling me that the whole time…. THESE WERE GUILDS!!??!?!??!?

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in Looking for...

Haematic.4913

Best Guilds? Other then BoRP and KeK no ones else stands out and the rest should just be labels as best by servers

NA -

BG – RISE
FA – DIE BOMB
YB – BOO ROLL TDS
DB – TBT
JQ – SF BoRP
CD – VII
SoS – IV
TC – ?
HoD – DEF MaS

Top Tier
Borp KeK

Mid Tier

Low Tier
Everyone Else

Bottom
DEF

Ah I like this post. Some guilds I didn’t even think about, or servers for that matter.

I think some others in regards to honorable mentions, can’t fit everyone in top 10 I guess. —

EB – [VP] old friend crixus
CD – [BMO]

in Looking for...

Malerian.8435

NA -

BG – RISE
FA – DIE BOMB
YB – BOO ROLL TDS
DB – TBT
JQ – SF BoRP
CD – VII
SoS – IV
TC – ?
HoD – DEF MaS

Top Tier
Borp KeK

Mid Tier

Low Tier
Everyone Else

Bottom
DEF

You said DIE is in here… Your are a funny guy!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sharen Graves.1276

Sharen Graves.1276

TBT is not on DB.

in Looking for...

Posted by: trailofsalt.6571

trailofsalt.6571

This should have been put in “Looking for…” as that’s where all the other guild recruitment posts are located and nobody feels like watching a thread just turn into a guild peeing match.

I smash “1” for greatness… (òÓ,)

in Looking for...

QuickRain.4735

NA -

BG – RISE
FA – DIE BOMB
YB – BOO ROLL TDS
DB – TBT
JQ – SF BoRP
CD – VII
SoS – IV
TC – ?
HoD – DEF MaS

Top Tier
Borp KeK

Mid Tier

Low Tier
Everyone Else

Bottom
DEF

Ah I like this post. Some guilds I didn’t even think about, or servers for that matter.

I think some others in regards to honorable mentions, can’t fit everyone in top 10 I guess. —

EB – [VP] old friend crixus
CD – [BMO]

Added

in Looking for...

QuickRain.4735

TBT is not on DB.

TBT is on there linked and atm that is close enough i dont know every guild on every which linked server

in Looking for...

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

What I think in no particular order.

NA
—————-

BORP
KEK
SF
TDS
The next 5 guilds seem relatively close in performance so i wont list.

list for SEA+OCX
————————
MGR
AHMA
LATE
GK
BB
The next 5 guilds are quite a bit below the ones I listed, and I’m sure it could go either way between them.

Combined list: NA prime and SEA/OCX are very different. I would say zergbusting in offtime is easier because blobs mostly consist of pugs+1guild as opposed to NA where a blob is usually 2 organized guilds supplemented with pugs.

BORP
KEK

BB and LATE are pretty average when we fight them. GK, MGR, AHMA and FOO are pretty good.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drinks.2361

Drinks.2361

Thanks for making up the list & posting [VII].

It’s pretty hard to judge how strong a guild is unless you can engage them with your own fight guild & it’s good to see who other servers are cautious around.

some of the suggestions in the comments here though…

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

NA -

BG – RISE
FA – DIE BOMB
YB – BOO ROLL TDS
DB – TBT
JQ – SF BoRP
CD – VII VP (BMO I thought they died again)
SoS – IV
TC – ?
HoD – DEF MaS

Top Tier
Borp KeK

Mid Tier

Low Tier
Everyone Else

Bottom
DEF

*MAS on link – Sorrow’s Furnace – hoping for more variety and to test ourselves in your neighborhood soon!

*Add DUI – GOM – they are late NA, fun fights

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/