[PvX][NA/SEA] Social, Close-Knit Guild LFM

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

The Standard Spiel
Our guild was established in 2012 with the purpose of building a close-knit gaming community that caters to the busy adult. We understand that life comes first and have no mandatory events or time commitments. We believe in the power of respect and look for supportive members who value teamwork. Elitism and aggression are not tolerated here; we work together to achieve our goals. While we are based out of North America, we accept players from all over the globe and embrace diversity. We are always looking for committed, social players who enjoy all aspects of multiplayer gaming in a more casual, semi-competitive environment.

The more personal touch
I’ve been informed that I should tell everyone just how ridiculously good looking we are But incase you care more about personality than looks, here’s the run-down on some of our members:

There’s me, Thix. I’m the guild leader. Lately, I’ve been doing non-stop PvP but I’m a carebear at heart. I love higher tier fractals (not quite at T4 yet) and raiding, too. Honestly, I love a bit of everything. I’m really fond of achievements, even if my AP number doesn’t reflect that. I miss the silly kitten we used to do like Orrian dance parties. (EST)

Then there’s Mack. He just hit 25,000 achievement points! He’s always hard at work helping with the guild hall. He likes PvE and WvW. (MST)

Brynden is in Singapore. He joined the guild when he lived in California but his boyfriend (also in the guild) got a job offer in SG (apparently Philosophy degrees are actually useful!). They mostly PvE. (SEA)

Karous in mostly in PvP and she’s pretty good. She hits Diamond regularly in ranked (and probably would be legendary if she weren’t a filthy casual). She’s LFG to fractal relic farm for male holodancers for our guild hall. (PST)

Hellica is the longest standing member of Tonic besides Thix. She owns everything from the gemstore (okay not everything…) and LIVES in WvW. She loved GW1 and is happy to share memories. Sometimes she hides and gives prizes to whomever finds her first. She met Thix in Vegas one time for a guild meetup and also met her boyfriend through the guild. (EST)

Kizzmet has been kicking it totally casual since he moved to Texas. He’s a total carebear and laid back guy up for everything (except maybe PvP). He’s big on Steam games too.
Ecith is all about PvE. He’s got some fancy legendaries and he thinks Sylvari is master race. (CST)

Tyrus is usually running marathons and kitten so he logs in for his daily reward bonus. He’s got lots of legendaries too, as he used to play much more than he does now. (CST)

TL;DR
Tonic supportive of you as a player AND as a person. We have people of all kinds. Have a long history of awesomeness that we’d like to continue. We are a small guild (~30 people) filled with casuals (some semi-casuals) and we could really use a new group of active players to bring some life back into the guild. Ecith has promised Lemon Bars. Please note we are a 100% representation guild. We are located on Borlis Pass if you are interested in WvW but transfer is not required.

TL;DR TL;DR
We’re awesome. Message sinthetix.8765 to chat. We have an awesome website, too

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

(edited by sinthetix.8765)

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Would love more SEA players, more NA players to round out the guild.

We have the start of some PvP teams as well

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com