[PvX][NA]The Unholy Mackerels [FA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Are you a fan of devouring dungeons? Havoc group destruction in WvW? Collecting achievements and various PvE goodies? Or rocking some toons in PvP perhaps? Well if you’ve answered yes to any one of these, then you might have already found yourself a cozy little spot here at The Unholy Mackerels [UM]! We are a fully upgraded guild looking to add to our tight knit family of gamers!

[UM] is looking to bring in active, friendly, and social gamers to become a part of our family! Don’t worry about your skill level, we all grow together as a guild and individual gamers, so its all a matter of time! Don’t be afraid to dive in and get dirty!

Overview

• 18+
  • Active Time: ~7PM — ~1AM Eastern
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Small/tightknit, we typically hover around 50-60 active guild members.
  • Website and Forums
  • Based on Fort-Aspenwood, however we are a cross server guild
  • Semi-casual / Chill
  • PvX

Activities For All Areas

• Dungeons (we aren’t afraid of doing the non-meta dungeons when needed)
  • PvP (mostly newer pvpers atm but all are team oriented and use TS)
  • Fractals and Guild Missions
  • unofficial WvW havoc grps & supporting the map tag (sched. wvw on standby)
  • Weekly JP completion funsies (we are working on the more difficult JPs as a guild)
  • Shout in /g to get the party started!

Fully Upgraded Guild

• Weekly Guild Missions every Sat @ 9pm EST
  • 3 guild bank tabs for dungeon potions, siege, and discounted mats & other gear!
  • 24/7 Magic Find and Gold Earned bonus
  • Full buffs Fri through Sun – magic find, gathering, karma, experience, crafting and gold !

Social

• Website with Forums (use of highly encouraged)
  • Private TS3 (highly encouraged for group events and more)
  • Monthly movie/drinking nights w/ drinking games (UM favorite)
  • We play other games together!
  • We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships. Maturity with a tiny bit of immaturity is what we like to call it. AKA adults having fun.

Room to Grow
We have a leadership (officer) position or 2 that are available for those interested in growing in the guild and becoming a key leader for our Mackerels either in PVE or WVW.

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help! Rits.4036, Slipstream.6405

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Rits.4036)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LittleBear.9526

LittleBear.9526

Thank you, guys, for the acceptance!

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

We sure are glad to have you in our little family, LittleBear! On TS and jumping right in with our friendly jesting already.

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Raven.4132

Raven.4132

Hi guys! Your post has enticed me, I’d like to join! I am also on FA and interested in WvW. I’ve only got 1 80 right now, but I’m working on more

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Hey Raven, fellow FA!

If you would like to join simply check out our site and click Join at the top to fill out our application. We’d love to have you! I’ll send you a PM too just in case this doesn’t get to you.

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: InSaneIty.8621

InSaneIty.8621

Currently [UM] has a few more spots left for recruitment! COME JOIN THE FAMILY!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mister Snuggles.1394

Mister Snuggles.1394

Hi there! Do you know how much it costs to transfer from EU to NA? I really want to join you guys, but I’m worries about the fee. Also, I’m kinda worried that I will have delay problems if I would transfer, since I live in Sweden. ._.

in Looking for...

Posted by: zeuriel.5163

zeuriel.5163

Thanks for the invite yall

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

in Looking for...

Posted by: shimmershine.3156

shimmershine.3156

Are you guys still recruiting by chance?

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Are you guys still recruiting by chance?

Yes Shimmer, we are! I emailed you in return on how you can join us!

This weekend we are having our annual Halloween party night! Our biggest event of the year! We’ll be watching a movie together with drinking games. Followed by morbid trivia with $50 worth of games for prizes, halloween treats contest with a $25 Steam game prize and then drunkenly zombie crawling our way into L4D and Killing Floor! A night full of fun and laughter for all!

Sounds like your jam? Then come join us TODAY at: http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/apply

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

With Living Story around the corner (Nov. 4) it’s time to get hyped and join UM to explore and discuss LS with!

New to the game? Don’t worry! Ask as MANY questions as you have and we’ll help you! We also have many new players welcomed into the guild so not having a leveling buddy is not going to happen in this guild!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

InSaneIty.8621

Are you prepared to take on the next chapter of Living Story epicness (Nov. 18)? Do you have enough blades and bows by your side? Are you starting to look at your minions now thinking “Hmm, I might need a few more people”? Well UM is ready to stand at your side! No matter the level of experience, we are all in this together! FOR TYRIA!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ROFLrice.4865

ROFLrice.4865

Hey I’m totally interested in joining. I’m coming back to the game after about a year of not playing and loving all the living world stuff and other updates the game has had in my absense. I still need some help getting caught up on all the changes but I learn quick. I’m usually on in the evenings Tuesday Thursday from 630-10 or 11ish…sometimes later. I have an 80 ele and warrior and I’m working on a gaurdian to get back into the swing of things. I would to try out more wvw stuff (I’m on fa) and really want to get into fractal runs but ya the guild seems to be everything I’m looking for so let me know how to join if you still have spots left

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Hey! You… yeah, you.The one with the lost face! Yeahhh…

Do you like to have fun? (what kind of question is that)

Do you like exploring this game with cool cats? (inb4 you answer “but Rits, I hate cats”)

Do you like spontaneous-ness and structure (yeah, we have both)

Do you like LOOT?! (“but Rits, I hate loo-” get out of here, ya weirdo!)

and lastly, but not least…do you like Teampseak? (being able to hear the gigglesnorts makes the world go round)

Then come check us out and become a Unholy Mackerel!

http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Happy Holidays to all and a Merry Wintersday from the Unholy Mackerels!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Slipstream.6405

Slipstream.6405

Bump! Totally orginal, I know.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

UM is a stable guild that’s been in GW2 for a long time now. Check them out for a well-rounded GW2 experience!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

InSaneIty.8621

The Unholy Mackerels has done a little house cleaning and now have some open slots!!! Get at us if you’ve got some interest!!!

Applications at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

in Looking for...

InSaneIty.8621

The Unholy Mackerels [UM] are searching for individuals ready to toss themselves into the mix and get involved with our current Core and New players. Looking for enthusiastic and dedicated GW2 players! We even need us one of them WvW Drivers!

Check out our post and website. Or feel free to get in contact with a Leader or Officer! COME JOIN THE FAMILY!!!

Apply at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: LostInWander.1694

LostInWander.1694

Are you folks still recruiting? I’m a beginner, but really looking forward to finding some people to play with.

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Hey LostInWander! Yes, we are still recruiting and we’d love to have you come check us out. Don’t worry about asking too many questions. It never gets old here. We’ve been in your shoes once before too. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you…feel free to PM me here or in game. Cheers!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Storm.5923

Storm.5923

UM is cozy and warm, you should try it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ambrosia.9120

Ambrosia.9120

I saw this recruitment blerb in January, and now UM is stuck with me! I chose to transfer just so I could squeeze in a few more hours a week doing WvW with them. The leaders are helpful and hilarious. Rits is always scheming, making sure we don’t get bored. I’ve been a part of a lot of different guilds in various MMO’s but this one is for sure worth your time! I love UM!

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

UM is cozy and warm, you should try it.

/g

Rits: I might dc. We’re about to be hit by an angry storm here.

Storm: Sorry.

heavy sigh

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sputmeister.5214

Sputmeister.5214

Been with UM for a few months now and I couldn’t be happier! Everyone is really chill and down to earth

Would totally recommend joining if you wanna have a great time playing the game

in Looking for...

Rits.4036

Our famous UMtastic movie & drink night is tomorrow after guild missions! Lots of shenanigans to occur with drinking games, drunken lawn darts, and drunken dungeon/wvw crawls with tunes to jam out to!

To give you an idea of movies, here is our list of a 4 way tie from 20 movie choices that we are currently having a tiebreaker for.

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure
Galaxy Quest
The Interview
The World’s End

Come make some memories with us, have fun and chill!

Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mortayia.7651

Mortayia.7651

Just checking if you all are still active. I recently got back into GW2 and used to be a member of UM.

I blindfold myself then go pick fistfights with people so I can enjoy culling in real life!