in Looking for...

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

Curious! How are queue times on JQ/SoR/BG/FA/TC/DB? during afternoon/evening NA

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

For TC, it really depends on the day and the matchup. If we end up with a fairweather matchup like this one, TC/DB/Mag, the first week is somewhat bad on queues (though last week was pretty good in hindsight).

We got the same matchup again though, and I’ve only hit a queue twice all week (other than reset night). Once the fairweathers get mostly bored of karma-training (week two) it’s pretty nice. When we’re in a hard matchup, we’ll queue a map or two where our guilds are concentrating, but we definitely don’t queue everything typically.

It seems like there was a time when we would queue all the maps several times a week, but that hasn’t happened much in the past month.

Earlier afternoon NA (EU prime) is our weakest coverage spot typically. Queues aren’t a problem there.

Edit: As far as queue TIMES go, on reset night there’s a 30-45 minute queue on everything until probably 1-2am CST. We play late on reset compared to most servers. During the week the queues that do form are usually a couple minutes. Very occasionally one of Zudoari’s karma trains gets rolling in EBG and the queue times can get substantial.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ always has at least 2 maps that aren’t que’d during both time periods aside from Reset/weekend when there could be more people on due to timezones/play times expanding.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

And another bandwagoner is born

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Havoc.4680

Havoc.4680

Well alot of people want to be in a higher tier server.

FA Queues are very similar to TCs, FA has a weak SEA Coverage but we make up for a very strong NA. We have a quick response team that can usually defend any Keep, Garrison, SMC that gets contested within 1-2 minutes.

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Malpractice.7850

I went down in tiers after SBI fell apart. I was also part of PRX.

Is it a bandwagon to want to enjoy the game?

If i want to do ember farming, on my server, i have to wait till 6pm to even get enough people to attempt it. If im lucky.
If i want to WvW with over 10 people, it has to be friday/saturday night, or MAYBE between 9pm-11pm.
Otherwise, your solo roaming or with a “huge zerg” of 10 people. We have a commander on EB maybe 30-50% of the time…

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Malpractice.7850

How do the top servers stack up?
I mean, Its fun to be T1, but not fun to have skill lag. Its also not fun to always get stomped/be stomped :p

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

FA usually has a 10 min or so queue on 1 map NA prime, Sometimes we might get 2, no queus out of NA prime. Not sure about the rest.

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

(edited by Omega.9601)

Queue times question!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

How do the top servers stack up?
I mean, Its fun to be T1, but not fun to have skill lag. Its also not fun to always get stomped/be stomped :p

I rarely play during NA prime on BG, but(from one experience) at the most we que up 2 maps. After reset, all maps are qued for some time. If you are really quick to enter the que, you can enter within 20 minutes. I experience skill lag on a daily basis, but only once or twice a day. It only happens when map zergs collide in a 3 way battle, but most of the other time it is lag free.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux