R 34 Trap ranger looking for team :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sjadi.6589

Sjadi.6589

Hey peeps ! I just came back after a 6 months break, did some hotjoins to catch up but, that gets boring pretty fast as ppl who play tehre are just roaming mindlessly for kills instead of actually try to win. If i see one more noob come to a point im alrdy capping im gonna instadelete, cant watch the fails no more.

ANyhow enough of my kittening^^ Ive played pretty much all classes in pvp focusing on ranger/ele/warrior as ive found some builds wiht these classes i really enjoy to play. Hope to find a team to actually get some serious games going, preferably same ranks as me give or take I have alot of experience with tournaments from back wehn there was 3 rounds of tournas, even did some paids aswell when i had a team. I am a bit rusty with the 2-3? new maps tho, i will do some testing the next couple of days on those tho ^^

- Sjadi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seraph.6145

Seraph.6145

If you are from Europe, then you are welcom to play with Me and EnlightenedBaka.6708.
We’re no pr0 yet, but we’re good. We aim to be faster, better and stronger.
Already have 3 other ppl in our team, but they’re presence in game is very random…
Ranks 10-20, so little too low for ya’ I guess.
Still… you can play with us while you’re looking for a better team!

We use Skype, by the way.
Just keep in mind that English isn’t our first language. We’re good, but not perfect in that matter…