[RQ] Guild possibly search... [thread closed]

in Looking for...

Posted by: NOVUS.7421

NOVUS.7421

[RQ] Rage Quit Fort Aspenwood Guild
Very Active Members – 35-50 NA prime
Hardcore WvW Guild

Looking for a server that has 24/7 coverage with very small ques during NA (except RESET). Also looking for great VOIP community with decent communication.

PM Novus Y for info

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Our server is at the moment looking for an Oceanic/NA server to boost our ranks before leagues starts.

You can check our recruitment page.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Gunnars-Hold-Looking-for-a-Sea-guild

We will be in middle of silver league, where action will be constantly.
We don’t have any hard core night crew and small coverage in eu morning, when enemy zergs just steam roll trough our borderland.
We only have ques during EU primetime(from 7pm-11pm), but the rest is free to play

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Isnt Gunnars hold a EU server

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Looking for...

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

If you are indeed interested in moving to a EU server wich has no ques at your NA prime time, you should check out Far shiverpeaks. As we speak, there is a guild with 20 americans moving to our server. Would be great if u get in contact with those, to get a first glimp of the server. Contact me or check out www.farshiverpeaks.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Uhh the only servers with 24/7 coverage are T1 servers.

FA is already the next best thing. You have 24/7 coverage fit for a T2 server. Don’t think you should jump ship so quick just because of the leagues….

Remember… Anet has said they are open to adjusting the league structure if the current one fails.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

24/7 coverage and no queues is kind of a werid combination , though you can check out Crystal Desert.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Crystal-Desert-wants-more-Quaggans-Coo/first#post2871653

There are group of ppl listed in the recruitment thread we can set up a meeting and all your questions will be answered with all our NA/Oceanic WvW hardcore guilds raiding times / communication , you might fit right in

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Yo! <3

im from SFR and i would like to discuss with you about a possible transfer to sfr:)

some small non secret info about SFR:)

*we got some or we have the best commanders pug commanders possible

*we got small que prime time 5-30 minutes 17:00-22:00 cet gmt+2(other hours we might have que eb mid day for Europe but none in borderlands but we usually map jump large groups and if we move together to form an ultimate squad we usually get 5 seconds que<3 but yes you will have no que but plenty of friendly players.

*we got around 50-70 night cappers(pugs and one guild MooN currently)

*we are recruiting morning guild our force is around 110-180 pugs(most are guild players from several sfr community guilds so whole day we got powerful zergs)

*we got around 10-15 WvW guilds in sfr community and many PVX guilds as support:)

if you wish to discuss terms or got any questions you can whisper me in game or my Hotmail Wemil_digno@hotmail.se

or just show up 06:00-13:00 at teamspeak sfr pevepe.net and ask any kinda question im Wemil/paradox

if your looking for communication sfr community is a very friendly community we have grown very big and we are active teaching our players sharing ideas with each other we also support each other out in the battlefield 24/7. our guilds got good communication and many are joining our off hours raid when we lack guilds:)

we are little bit an elitist server we want to win and we hate to blob instead we focus our prime time to be ‘’guild only’’ that’s why you might not see facing us zone blobs instead a lot guilds roaming around:)

except za drot my guild we are atm running 50 guys Russian own borderland<3

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

No queues during JQ NA. Join us. We’d love to get more NA support.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ridiculously-long-queue-s/first#post2937927

in Looking for...

Minoru.1237

The queues this week in EB are not representative of a typical JQ WvW match-up. On one hand this matchup is during the extended free trail week so there are a lot of low levels trying out the game and clogging up the queue, and on the other hand PvEers are further congesting WvW to get map completion because we own 90% of the map. I can guarantee you that during a tough match-up with BG and/or SoR you will see few if any queues. We had none last week.

If you place high value in anecdotal evidence here’s some for you: no queues on any of the BL right at this very moment, and I got into EB in 20 minutes.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Starshine.9286

Starshine.9286

You should DEF think about SOS we’re pretty good on all front and have some crazy fun in WvW ^.^

Lvl 80 Necro
Quaggan Zergs!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ridiculously-long-queue-s/first#post2937927

Problem is that the user is only attempting to go into EB. During this latest matchup, EB is the only one with any queues. Personally, I have not had any queues on any BL. I have been able to cycle thru all my alts to get to LA via the portal and do crafting with no queues.

-S o S-

in Looking for...

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

ET. We fit two of those categories on occasion.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Looking for...

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

Uhh the only servers with 24/7 coverage are T1 servers.

FA is already the next best thing. You have 24/7 coverage fit for a T2 server. Don’t think you should jump ship so quick just because of the leagues….

Remember… Anet has said they are open to adjusting the league structure if the current one fails.

But that happens after the season ends.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hi Novus,
The community over at SoS would be a good fit for you. Despite some recent transfers, we still have modest coverage in NA, only queueing 1-2 maps at the most over the weekend.

As you might know we are the unofficial Oceanic server and even have a modest EU presence, so we truly fit the bill as 24/7.

If you want to know more you can PM me here or in-game and I can answer any questions you have or we can arrange a meeting over TeamSpeak with several of our guild reps so you can find out more.

Good Luck in your search.

Cheers.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

The queues this week in EB are not representative of a typical JQ WvW match-up. On one hand this matchup is during the extended free trail week so there are a lot of low levels trying out the game and clogging up the queue, and on the other hand PvEers are further congesting WvW to get map completion because we own 90% of the map. I can guarantee you that during a tough match-up with BG and/or SoR you will see few if any queues. We had none last week.

If you place high value in anecdotal evidence here’s some for you: no queues on any of the BL right at this very moment, and I got into EB in 20 minutes.

And when the seasons start you’ll have everyone trying to log in for the achievements and your queues will be hours long.
How much more stacking do you need?

in Looking for...

Minoru.1237

I’m not really worried about everyone logging in at once to get achievements at the start of the season. While I’m sure there will be some queues on the first weekend, I anticipate that they will die down once everyone gets over the novelty, and that the queues will be non existent by Monday, as they always are.

As for the question regarding how much more stacking JQ needs, I’d say a few more NA guilds to combat [RISE]‘s move to SOR, which of course is already the server that boasts the largest NA force. Despite what you may think, JQ NA forces don’t have the same numbers as the SOR NA juggernaut.

Ultimately I think either BG or JQ would be good options for RQ judging by the criteria Novus has provided — 24/7 coverage and no queues on weekdays.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

lol
//15chars…….

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

in Looking for...

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Hi Novus,
The community over at SoS would be a good fit for you. Despite some recent transfers, we still have modest coverage in NA, only queueing 1-2 maps at the most over the weekend.

As you might know we are the unofficial Oceanic server and even have a modest EU presence, so we truly fit the bill as 24/7.

If you want to know more you can PM me here or in-game and I can answer any questions you have or we can arrange a meeting over TeamSpeak with several of our guild reps so you can find out more.

Good Luck in your search.

Cheers.

Really? The unofficial Oceanic Server? I mean no disrespect to you, or SoS, or your guilds, but you if you are the unofficial Oceanic Server, then Maguuma is the unofficial NA server.

The only time SoS is ahead of FA in PPT is between 2AM and 4AM server time, on some days. Check our recent match ups. We have had 3 or 4 since Anet took away tiers.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Anyway, like I said. I mean no disrespect, but it bothers me when I read that “unofficial Oceanic Server” thing. You can’t claim that title while JQ, BG, and TC are still around.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Really? The unofficial Oceanic Server? I mean no disrespect to you, or SoS, or your guilds, but you if you are the unofficial Oceanic Server, then Maguuma is the unofficial NA server.

The only time SoS is ahead of FA in PPT is between 2AM and 4AM server time, on some days. Check our recent match ups. We have had 3 or 4 since Anet took away tiers.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Anyway, like I said. I mean no disrespect, but it bothers me when I read that “unofficial Oceanic Server” thing. You can’t claim that title while JQ, BG, and TC are still around.

I have no desire to hijack [RQ]’s thread with this pointless debate. While I understand the members of FA might be upset at losing a valuable guild; they have made their choice and the important thing now is that they find a new server they can call home.

in Looking for...

CAA.9653

I have no desire to hijack [RQ]’s thread with this pointless debate. While I understand the members of FA might be upset at losing a valuable guild; they have made their choice and the important thing now is that they find a new server they can call home.

Well sure I am upset, but these threads seem to go off in tangents anyway. By now BG, JQ, SoR, SoS, TC, CD, IoJ, SBI and representatives from top European servers have all messaged the OP. Moreover, Novus is one of the best known commanders in FA and all of tier 2, and I am sure he has been contacted by other servers in the past and already knows which servers are on top of his list.

If RQ leaves FA it will be a huge loss, and we will lose a good guild. None of us want RQ to leave, but that’s how this game is. SoS knows that better than anyone.

Also, I would have made this comment in the SoS recruitment threat, but that would take away from your recruitment efforts. Outside of that, this seemed as good of a forum as any.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Thanks CAA, and to answer your questioning, we stress the “unofficial” part of things. We just started out with a large Oceanic player-base and continue to have a large population today (our PvE and PvX casual population in those hours is quite large).

in Looking for...

Posted by: NOVUS.7421

NOVUS.7421

RQ is moving to JQ

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Another moth into Tier 1’s flame.

in Looking for...

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

And just like that Tier 1 got the best commander they’ll ever see…

God knows its barren up there.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

We’re far shiverpeaks! European server looking for NA guilds!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Far-Shiverpeaks-Looking-for-WvW-guilds/first

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

CAA.9653

Another moth into Tier 1’s flame.

What did I tell you? He knew where he wanted to go before he even made this post.

Also, congratulations JQ, you just got one of the best commanders in all of Guild Wars 2. See you around Novus, and internet friends that are in [RQ].