Returning Player LFG - Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Haelow.7243

Haelow.7243

Thanks for checking out my post. I’m a returning player looking for a guild. I took about a year off because the game was chewing into my schedule too much. I’m a college student in Accounting, and my real life comes first.

That being said, let me give a little run down on what I’m looking for specifically:

Gameplay: I enjoy all aspects of the game, and would like to improve in any that I can. This includes (but is not limited to) PvM, PvX, PvE, WvW, sPvP, PvP and any other abbreviation available.

Playstyle: I don’t consider myself casual. I always want to do things the best way I can, and I’m constantly rerolling things until I’m satisfied. Although, I am not hardcore either. As much as I would like to be top leaderboard material, I don’t think it’s within my means.

What I want in a Guild Chat: I am 21 years old, therefore, I want adults. No excessive censorship, No PC culture, No constant claims of “No Drama” (Drama is part of life it’s gonna happen), Fun, Shenanigans, Vulgarity, 18+, Mail-Order-Bride Services. (Last one is optional, but much preferred.)

VoiceChat: I don’t mind using voice chat on occasion, but no compulsory channels please. Sometimes I’m tired of talking, and I don’t wanna sit in chat and be silent.

Active Times/Region: I live in the U.S. East Coast, so I am in the NA server. If you missed the title, all of my progress is in the Crystal Desert server, so I much prefer a Guild located here.

I do not have a set schedule where I can play. I squeeze in sessions whenever I can through the week and weekends. Since I’m in college, it’s really hard to predict what times I’ll be free. I do usually try to play for solid amounts of time, however. Anywhere from an hour to several hours when I get on. I can give more exact times through direct communication once I’ve found a group to play with.

About Me: I’m an avid video game and anime fan. I could probably talk about these two topics for days. I love reading and can recommend several series (The Wheel of Time) for anyone and any topic. I can also do the same for music, however I am definitely biased for Metal. I also listen to Kpop. New things are the spice of life, and I love learning. Finally, my favorite color is white. Neat huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s about the tall and short of it. Thank you for taking the time to look this through, and I look forward to meeting any of you interested!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Haelow,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids.

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

I encourage you to come check out Wisdom And Serenity [MIND]! We are a casual PvX guild recruiting newbies/veterans to our newly formed establishment. Our main core value is to have fun and be respectful to one another while pursuing a game we all enjoy. We are on Jade Quarry for WvW. A new guild, a new start, and a new legacy. Let’s make it happen!

If you’d like to know more, feel free to visit my recruitment thread! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wisdom-And-Serenity-MIND-NA-Jade-Quarry-1/first#post6622291

You can also give me, Lanthun.7251, a message in-game too. Look forward to hearing from you. ^^

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

(edited by Lanthun.7251)

in Looking for...

Haelow.7243

Gonna give myself a little bump here, as I’m still looking everyone. Thank you, @Mysteriax and @Lanthun for your kind offers, but I don’t believe we fit well enough.

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Perhaps check out [FoC]. Some guilds also use a server discord. you can check it out on www.crystal-desert.com

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Haelow, you should check out the Crystal Desert website, it lists a number of guilds that are on CD, which can help you weed out all these post from other servers on the main forums. Here’s the CD website: https://www.crystal-desert.com/

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhonda berenne.8573

rhonda berenne.8573

in Looking for...

Haelow.7243

Thanks everyone for your help! Gonna check these links out today. (: