Returning Player LFG [NA] [PvX] Casual

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baddestchica.2348

Baddestchica.2348

I am a returning player looking for a place to hang my hat. I like to socialize in chat and I need a guild to call home.

The gaming Madre

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ghost.5892

Ghost.5892

Hey there! Ember Celica is now recruiting new members. Our only requirement is that you stay active and hop on our discord from time to time. We like to keep a close-knit community of players. If you’d like to join pm me in game or add me on discord: Ghost#4050 .

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hello! I run a friendly, casual guild called Aurene Wardens. We have people around pretty much all hours of the day and categorize ourselves and a social/casual guild, which sounds like it might be what you’re looking for. Let me know if you have any questions. Recruitment page is below:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Aw-NA-PvX-Casual-Join-Aurene-Wardens/first#post6562226

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Baddest,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids. (Server transfer may be required for that, though)

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness