Returning Player Looking for Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crash.8923

Crash.8923

Hey everyone. I played GW2 at launch, maxed a human Guardian and then left the game. After all these years I decided to come back and hop back into it. Nobody I used to play with plays anymore, so I’m looking for a guild (or even just a small group) to help me re-learn the game and the dungeons (forget what they are actually called) and just generally explore, level, etc. So mostly PvE, but I’m not opposed to playing some SvS now and then. I’m on Fort Aspenwood server, NA. Re-rolled a new Charr Elementalist, currently at level 24. Feel free to message me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kazraan.5014

Kazraan.5014

Hello Crash, welcome back to Tyria!

It always sucks when your group dissolves when you need to take a break. Fortunately this game lends itself to rediscovery all the time, and there are lots of guild’s that embrace people like that. Tyrs Paladium being one of those.

I represent said Tyrs Paladium a multi game online community that has an established chapter in Guild Wars 2. We strive to be more than your in game guild, building a network both inside and outside of the guild amd game. One of our strengths is that we understand that real life throws curveball and sometimes you need to step away, yet our community is strong enough to keep together and continue to grow, so you can come back when your ready (I myself have taken a leave of absence in game for the last month).

If you would like to know more, please check out www.tyrspaladium.com or take a read on our recruitment thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/PvE-NA-DragonBrand-Tyrs-Paladium/first#post6594867

Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Regards
- Kazraan

Recruitment and PVE officer for Tyrs Paladium
Community Website – http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Icias.1658

Icias.1658

My friend and I are looking to create a small size guild to cover all things PvE with like-minded gamers who just want to jump in and do the game content without all the extra fluff of being in a guild.

These things include:

- Raids (Priority)
– Fractals
– Dungeons
– And so on…

Guild Information:

The guild is mostly casual in terms of requirements but are looking for open-minded players who are willing to learn. This is so we can just jump straight into the game and play all the content.(Must have at least 1 lvl 80.)

- Not having map completion, AR, full ascended, and things like that is totally fine.
- You don’t have to be highly skilled or perfectly geared, just understand the basics of the game.
- No representation requirements.
- Voice chat is requirement.
- Discord Required (Talking not required, but you need to hear what people are saying).
- Not aiming for a large amount of members

This guild is not about being the best at anything, speed runs, or the having top level gear. The guild is for having players available to learn and play raids with, especially if you have limited gaming time.

Rules:

- Be chill… Rude Behaviour won’t be tolerated. If someone needs help, be cool about it. On the other hand, if you are having trouble then speak up and ask for help. It hurts everyone if you don’t say anything.
– Due to limited gaming time, not every member will always be willing to join you for whatever content you are needing at any given moment so just understand that.
– Feel free to speak your mind in a constructive manner, not a malicious one…

Raid days will be Monday or Wednesdays ~1 hour after reset… the day will depend on the availability of raiders, and will be decided as a group once we have enough players

Add and/or send mail to Icias.1658 if this sounds like a good fit for you.

Happy hunting.