Returning Player looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: TaggSilar.6475

TaggSilar.6475

Hey everyone,

So I’m returning back to playing. I haven’t played consistently since like late 2013 if I remember correctly. I’m just starting to return back to the game and I’m looking for a guild to play with. Also I play PvX, forgot to specify that in the title

A bit about myself, I play with a thief main, however I’m training up a guardian and a ranger, since I like both of those classes as well. I never really delved into fractals, and only a bit into dungeons, and I have completed the personal story on my main.

I’m looking for a guild that can help me get back into the game. I’m sure I’ll have a ton of questions as a lot of things have really changed since I’ve been gone. I’m hoping I can be a valuable addition to any guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Hey there Tagg,

What region are you playing on? NA or EU?

If you are EU, feel free to check out my guilds website in my signature!

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

in Looking for...

Posted by: TaggSilar.6475

TaggSilar.6475

Crap I’m bad at making these threads, should have specified that too, NA here, sorry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Heya, Tagg! I think you’d have a great experience with us in Ember Solace. We’re a PvX guild on Tarnished Coast (although server doesn’t matter unless you’re doing WvW). We completely love helping newbies, so much so that we have a Guidance Team, led by Veronica with Mand and Gordon helping out, that is specifically designed to mentor new players.

We’re 100% rep and we have an application and a trial period (not about gear or level, but about keeping the guild safe from trolls). If you’re interested, check out our forums. If you register, you get read-access to our GW2 sections, so you can scope us out and decide if you’d like to apply. And you can ask me any questions, too. =) Good luck in your search!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phat Stackage.5329

Phat Stackage.5329

Hello TaggSilar! Happy to see you getting back in to the game! I have a great guild if your looking to get up to speed quickly. Were very friendly and active. Questions are absolutely encouraged with us! Only reqs are to have fun!

The Mystic Plumbers [LUCK] wants you! An active 450+ PvX guild, we offer: Website|Private TS3|PvP Server|24/7 Buffs|Guild Missions|Lotto/Raffle|.

Come test your [LUCK].

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I could always interest you in a spot in Wizened Wizards [WISE] guild. =)

We are a PvX (heavily focused to PvE) casual, yet structured, guild who wants to try to take part in all aspects that GW2 has to offer. Although we are a guild with growing numbers, we take more accustomed to the phrase ‘quality over quantity’, and that’s what we intend to do.

Being a casual guild, I have my rule of never removing one for inactivity; play at your leisure. Although I cannot assure you that you may/may not see many on at your time (especially with some schoolers/workers in the guild), we will definitely be on to have a great time with you!

Being a structured guild, while we don’t necessarily have a rep requirement as you join, we do keep an eye on this based to on our rank system, basically showing your loyalty/commitment to our guild, while always having fun with the other guilds.

If you want to take us into interest, and especially in becoming a member for us, you can always check out our guild expectations here – http://i.imgur.com/oc0xkba.png

As always, a link to our recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/WISE-Wizened-Wizards-Casual-NSP-Server/page/2#post4706706

We do not make it required that you have to be on our home server (Northern Shiverpeaks) to join the guild at all, but if you plan to do WvW with us, then you will need to consider a transfer to NSP then. The type of voice communication we use is TeamSpeak 3, and I will try to get everyone to use it at that prime-time you listed!

Feel free to contact me in-game, as I will be sure to let you know of my response. =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DragonicTerror.6412

DragonicTerror.6412

If you’re still looking I lead The Dragonic Legion [DRAC] on Maguuma. I created the guild shortly after launch and took a break around the same time you did back in 2013. I returned about 7 months ago or so and I am looking to bring my guild back to it’s former glory. I have an 80 of each class, main Thief so I can probably help a lot with thief. I have a big Guardian player in my guild so he could assist as well. But if you’re interested, we’re a casual PvX guild so feel free to reply here, message me in game or shoot me a mail in game.

-Ryu Gekido