Returning player LF NA (raid) guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

It’s been nearly a year, but I’ve finally come back to GW2 and now I need to join some guilds because I kinda got kicked out of the my old ones due to inactivity.
I’d like to join a raiding guild primarily. One that wont have a problem with a player that’s kinda still learning them (I beat VG and Gors before and got very close to beating Sabetha, but quit the game shortly after due to college and other things). In particular, the 2nd and 3rd wings, since I haven’t even touched them. I’ve seen videos so I know what to expect, but of course wont know every detail until I attempt them.

I have a lvl 80 Tempest, lvl 80 Herald, , lvl 80 Reaper, lvl 80 Daredevil and a lvl 80 Engi (not Scrapper). The Herald has full ascended gear, others have full exotics with ascended trinkets.
I barely play the Tempest so I’d have to learn a rotation, but I could do it if needed.
I would much rather play the daredevil if possible and I’m on my way to finishing up ascended gear for him too.

My friend is kinda in the same boat (he has a Reaper and a Chrono and has done the same amount of raiding as me), so it’d be cool if he could also join.

in Looking for...

Posted by: pancser.9426

pancser.9426

I look for Hungarian players Hungarian guild would be good. I omitted much time and I need help because of the many changes.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Looking for raid oriented players!

Are you tired of feeling like you’re doing everything right yet your raid groups go horribly wrong?

n00bs is a quasi-end-game guild only (raids and fractals), seeking like-minded individuals. We are welcoming players with a range of raid experience to create a static group. We are also seeking alternate raiders to fill in for the static group as well as casual raiders for pop-up groups. If you are super hard-core or have never set foot in a raid environment, we probably are not for you.

We do not do guild missions, run guild perks, or organize any pvp, wvw, or open-world guild-run events. We do not require members to rep or donate/support the guild in general. We have no explicit minimum boss clear or legendary insight requirements and no lengthy application process. We do not ask anything that we are not willing and able to provide ourselves.

We are searching for the following:

1) Be fully ascended on at least one character. We’d appreciate it if you ran at least close to a meta build and gear intelligently as we don’t really consider your full-minstrel necro to be a raid-worthy option. We prefer everyone have multiple classes to accommodate the group’s needs. If you don’t yet, that’s fine, but consider working on another.

2) Have a sense of humor and be looking for fun. If you are not comfortable with some occasional coarse humor and cursing, turn back now.

3) Experienced or relatively new, please be prepared to progress. If the boss is new to you, that’s okay. We are patient and ready to help, but we expect improvement and willingness to learn. This often means practice, watching a video or two, and being open to feedback.

4) Actively utilize Discord for organizing events and socializing. This is a MUST!

Please message Phyxius Animus.7356 or myself in game.