Returning player, LF home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: HakunaMataBaby.2734

HakunaMataBaby.2734

Title, I’m currently returning to Gw2 to get into things, and start preparing for the expac, as I plan to play a deadeye.

I have a few 80s(I believe that’s the max level, been quite some time.) and I’d like to start looking for a guild to call home.

I’m into PvE, however I’m not against WvW, but I have a strong dislike for PvP.

I enjoy helping others, talking to others, and in general just playing the game I love with some great folks.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: DealDough.5483

DealDough.5483

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kazraan.5014

Kazraan.5014

Hello Hakunamatababy!

Welcome back to Tyria! The new expansion sure has brought a lot of people back, and with a promise to return to some of the things that made the original game so, we’ll, original, a bright future looks to be in place.

I represent Tyrs Paladium a multi game online community that has an established chapter in Guild Wars 2. We offer a great casual pve atmosphere that has options for pvp or WvW. Our group has the feel of a small guild with the resources of a large, hard-core guild. If interested please check us out at www.tyrspaladium.com our read up on our recruitment thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/PvE-NA-DragonBrand-Tyrs-Paladium/first#post6594867

Looking forward to seeing you for the preview weekend!

Regards
- Kazraan

Recruitment and PVE officer for Tyrs Paladium
Community Website – http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kazraan.5014

Kazraan.5014

Also, awesome name :-)

Recruitment and PVE officer for Tyrs Paladium
Community Website – http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Icias.1658

Icias.1658

My friend and I are looking to create a small size guild to cover all things PvE with like-minded gamers who just want to jump in and do the game content without all the extra fluff of being in a guild.

These things include:

- Raids (Priority)
– Fractals
– Dungeons
– And so on…

Guild Information: (This guild is new and has no members as I am posting this)
The guild is mostly casual in terms of requirements but are looking for open-minded players who are willing to learn. This is so we can just jump straight into the game and play all the content.(Must have at least 1 lvl 80.)

- Not having map completion, AR, full ascended, and things like that is totally fine.
- You don’t have to be highly skilled or perfectly geared, just understand the basics of the game.
- No representation requirements.
- Voice chat is requirement.
- Discord Required (Talking not required, but you need to hear what people are saying).
- Not aiming for a large amount of members

This guild is not about being the best at anything, speed runs, or the having top level gear. The guild is for having players available to learn and play raids with, especially if you have limited gaming time.

Rules:

- Be chill… Rude Behaviour won’t be tolerated. If someone needs help, be cool about it. On the other hand, if you are having trouble then speak up and ask for help. It hurts everyone if you don’t say anything.
– Due to limited gaming time, not every member will always be willing to join you for whatever content you are needing at any given moment so just understand that.
– Feel free to speak your mind in a constructive manner, not a malicious one…

Raid days will be Monday or Wednesdays ~1 hour after reset… the day will depend on the availability of raiders, and will be decided as a group once we have enough players

Add and/or send mail to Icias.1658 if this sounds like a good fit for you.

Happy hunting.