Returning player LFG (EU) - (Underworld)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dusten Rust.1987

Dusten Rust.1987

Edited to make some tweaks

As the title suggests, I am a returning player and I am looking for a guild on Underworld.

Before I continue, please keep in mind that I can’t / won’t transfer to other servers because I am playing on Underworld with my GF too, so I can’t leave the server to join a guild that may or may not be what I’m looking for. I am also not too interested in guesting. (I only guest when I want to RP on Piken Square now and again)

Assuming that your guild is on Underworld and you’re interested in these details, my main characters are:

- Norn Warrior – LVL 58 or something
- Human Ranger – LVL 40+
- Human Guardian – LVL 32 and my main

I’m looking for a guild that explores all the facets of the game, including PVE and PVP (in all its forms) in a relaxed yet organized manner. (Having an interest in PVP is mainly why I’m not fond of guesting)

Please keep in mind that I’m not the most active player due to the fact that I work during the day and I have other hobbies / occupations that keep me quite busy sometimes.

One thing to keep in mind though, is that (without trying to sound like a kitten lol) I am used to play with more “mature” communities / clans. Although I’m member of one already, it focuses mainly on games like Planetside 2. I’m not active anymore (in Planetside 2) and since the clan does not support GW2, I am looking for something similar in this game as well. Key aspects that I’m looking for:

- Well organized but not necessarily strict

- A proper sign-up form would show that you’re not recruiting by the numbers but by “quality”, which would be a plus. However, as long as you do have a set of rules and certain recruitment criteria (thus you don’t just gather everyone you can find), I suppose that’s good enough.

- Mature community please (By that I also mean no kids / immature grownups that get trembling voices whenever they hear a female voice on TS / Raidcall/ Mumble / whatever- I am male BTW)

Happy hunting!

(edited by Dusten Rust.1987)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dusten Rust.1987

Dusten Rust.1987

Is nobody recruiting on Underworld?