Returning player lf a PvX guild (NA/TC)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hamstar.9421

Hamstar.9421

I’m a fairly experienced elementalist/engineer (both PvE/PvP) looking for a friendly bunch to have fun with! I’d say I’m looking for a PvX guild but I’d like to say I’m leaning on more towards PvE. I’m trying to get back into this game so I thought of joining a nice bunch to go about with it.

I have 7 level 80s (all classes except my necro x.x) though I really just use my elementalist and engineer cause I love those two classes!

Please whisper me or post here, either way works xD. Hope to hear from someone soon!

IGN: Caisse De Secours, Flares Lumineux

Flares Lumineux – 80 Engineer – Champion Genius
Caisse De Secours – 80 Elementalist – Champion Magus

in Looking for...

Posted by: DivineBenediction.1870

DivineBenediction.1870

The Zephyr Knights {WIND} is a friendly, mature PvX guild that resides manly on Ehmry Bay, although we have players from other servers. We have a mixture of casual and semi-hardcore players that have been in the game for a while now who are looking for new members to expand our ranks.

In terms of guild progression, we have many of the guild upgrades unlocked as well as some currently in progress (including a guild bank, guild armorer, etc). Also, the guild members have access to guild banners as well as in game buffs.

Our current goals are to be a guild that welcomes players of all skill levels and create a community based around playing the game to have fun. We want to also get people interested in some other aspects outside of PvE so we as a guild have a greater variety of things to do.

We have no requirements except to be respectful. We don’t require full-time representation (we understand some people like being a part of other guilds), but we encourage it.

If you are interested in joining {WIND} or have any questions about the guild, please contact one of the leaders in game.

DivineBendiction.1870
TheBranchyOne.8354
Kuarian.6312

Sonia Silvertounge|Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Heya Hamstar! Ele and Engi are prob my 2 fav classes. I really like them all but those 2 are fun to play because of the challenge.

Are you a fan of devouring dungeons? Havoc group destruction in WvW? Collecting achievements and various PvE goodies? Or rocking some toons in PvP perhaps? Well if you’ve answered yes to any one of these, then you might have already found yourself a cozy little spot here at The Unholy Mackerels [UM]! We are a FULLY UPGRADED guild looking to add some new faces to our tight knit family of gamers!

Currently [UM] is looking to bring in more active, friendly, and social gamers to be apart of our growing family! As long as you enjoy at least one aspect of what Guild Wars has to offer, you’ll find you have a place amongst us! Who knows, in time you might grow to enjoy all aspects of the game! Don’t worry about your skill level, we all grow together as a guild and individual gamers, so its all a matter of time! Don’t be afraid to dive in and get dirty!

Scheduled Events For All Areas
- Dungeons on a regular basis (Don’t be afraid to shout at us to do some runs! We love them!)
- sPvP and tPvP
- Fractals and Guild Missions
- WvW Havoc runs

Fully Upgraded Guild
- All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Scheduled crafting, karma, experience and gold buffs !

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– TeamSpeak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience! Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships. Maturity with a tiny bit of immaturity is what we like to call it. AKA adults having fun.

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help!

Rits.4036, Slipstream.6405,
Hellfire.3591, InSaneIty.8621

or check out our recruitment thread with more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•Guild website available at synergygw2.enjin.com

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Aeromu.9134

in Looking for...

Posted by: darksilklips.3165

darksilklips.3165

Hi there! I really encourgage you to apply to Remnants of Hope!

It’s a community where members are treated as family instead of just another number on the roster. We are PvX and we have regular roleplaying events, so there is something for every type of play style. We do have a lot of events in game, but there are social events, too, like Guild Karaoke, Game Night, in-game parties.

We are Tarnished Coast-based, and we do ask for 100% rep.
Our website is http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2

Here’s our forum post if you want to learn more:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TC-Remnants-of-Hope-HOPE/first#post4289631

Best luck finding a guild!