Returning player looking for a RP guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: tywin.3075

tywin.3075

Hello everyone!

I have been playing GW2 off and on since the beta weekends and I really do enjoy the game , but the problem is I don’t have that much stuff to do. I mostly play MMO’s for the social part of them, guilds and whatnot and since my last guild disbanded due tu inactivity I decided to rekindle my old fire for Roleplay and search for a guild that fits the bill.

I have roleplayed in World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online and Lord of the Rings for years. Longest in LotrO !

I’ve always enjoyed it and I am looking to continue that here in GW2. I am a student doing my master’s degree so I dont have the time to be a hardcore player, but I am looking for a RP guild where I can unwind, relax and have some fun. I love smaller, famil tight-knight guilds that have that fuzzy warm feeling of refuge when I log on!

If you have any questions or suggestions for me, please share them with me here or in-game.

You can find me on Gandara.

in Looking for...

Posted by: tywin.3075

tywin.3075

As of today I have switch my home to Piken’s Square! Waiting on any offers there!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya! I don’t lead an RP guild, but I wanted to link you to the GW2 Roleplayers forum just in case you hadn’t seen it before. There’s a whole section for Piken Square, with a lot of active posts and information on RP guilds that are recruiting. I hope you find a great guild! ^^