Returning player looking for a guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Carnality.2054

Carnality.2054

I was in a pretty cool guild but while I was gone (not willingly my computer died) my guild disbanded so I’m looking for a cool group of people to play with. Im on Dragonbrand and my lvl is a 64 ranger but I’m not opposed to switching servers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! My name is Cate and I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. A casual, mature, and teaching guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild, and my hubby. We respect each other and have a great community. We do WvW, PVE, dungeons, and guild missions. We are open to just about anything you might be interested in, which includes teaching if you request it. We have TS3 when ever is needed. Our guild site is http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/
Our guild will cap size at 100 members, so if you are looking to making friends, and get to know people you are playing with then this maybe be a good fit for you. We hope you will join our group of friends.
PM or mail me in game. I am currently on right now and will be for a few hours.

-Catealyn

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jadefire.7642

Jadefire.7642

Beer n Peanuts [BNP]
Server: Eredon Terrace

Hello! We are a PvX guild, which means, we focus on PvE, PvP, and WvW. Beer N Peanuts is established to let people enjoy their gaming while offering a community to support their efforts. We’re aware that not everyone has the same gaming interest, skill level, and play availability. This is what we’d like to call “Life” and it will be supported within our Guild.

About Us:
• New to the game? – We are very friendly, helpful, and fun.
• Active – We are an active guild, most members online in the evenings EST, but recruiting all time zones.
• Website – beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com
• Voice Communication – We use Ventrilo and Teamspeak

What We Do:
• World Bosses – We link information when bosses are up and group up to complete these meta events nightly.
• Missions – All guild missions unlocked and are done weekly by the guild.
• Dungeons- We do story and explorable modes.
• Living Story- We enjoy doing the living story.
• WvW – Guild WvW Wed/Fri 8pm ET (attendance optional)- have a small group that also runs regularly
• PvP – Some PvP activity
• Fractals – guild groups for fractals

Hopefully this answers any questions you may have. Otherwise feel free to contact me in game at: Jadefire.7642 or submit an application at
beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grimmelkyn.1538

Grimmelkyn.1538

Heyas,
Check out Cynical http://www.cynicalgw2.com/
We are on Tarnished Coast and are a PvX guild. Very friendly, no drama. We play to have fun and enjoy the community of GW2. If you have any questions whisper me in game or any of the officers (a list is on website ) Best of luck with your search!

“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.”
? Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rabalyan.6104

Rabalyan.6104

Hey there,

Druids of the Decangli [DotD] on Ring of Fire are always willing to help out where we can! We are a small but close knit group with links to the wider community on the server. We can help you level and introduce you to all the stuff this game has to offer in a friendly and casual environment!

If you wanna know more, contact either myself or Surreal.7950 and we will show you what we got!

Hope you find a guild soon ^^

Rabalyan /|\ Loftranis /|\ Tyr Relthor
Leader of the Druids of the Decangli [DotD]
Ring of Fire [EU]