Roaming Squad (Maguuma Server)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AcrobaticSloth.1890

AcrobaticSloth.1890

Looking for players to join me in a regular roaming squad on the Maguuma Server. Reply here or message/mail me in game for more info or to join.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You don’t need a squad to roam buddy. That’s called zerging

Just Maguuma things

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Looking for...

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Maguuma just blobs. Blackgate runs 10-15’s only. Join us when we open up for a true roaming experience.

Native Maguuman

in Looking for...

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

A roaming squad?
Sounds like another cancer playstyle.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

You don’t need a squad to roam buddy. That’s called zerging

Just Maguuma things

He’s looking for a roaming squad, not solo roaming. Squads can be up to 50 players roaming on the borderlands.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Mag….roamers? LOL, they are a blob server now.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I often solo roam inside zerg. They try to invite me in squad, but i am solo player so i don’t join.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eleazar.9478

Eleazar.9478

Guess the proper term would be havocing at that point. But maguma thinks 10 man groups are roamers (that’s dipping into zerging territory

[Snky] FC don’t worry I’m just a scrub until I’m OP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Guess the proper term would be havocing at that point. But maguma thinks 10 man groups are roamers (that’s dipping into zerging territory

10 would be a good havoc. Zerg would come in until its like 15+ imo

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Nearly every server is like this. BG thinks they’re special snowflakes but I can count on one hand the number of players I regularly see solo. Same for many other servers.

Magwagon doesn’t have many roamers left but we do enjoy going tagless, squadless and without TS 1-pushing BG guilds. I’m sure someone will find a way to put the blame on us but the KDR doesn’t lie. [QQ], [oPP] and all the other guilds that troll around spawns with 6 – 12 players stealth camping can claim they “roam” all they want but they drop like flies and scatter like roaches when enemy numbers approach their own. The real roamers put tension on the map and players warn other players where that person is at.

Mag doesn’t have many roamers left but that’s just WvW in general. If you think your server is any different from the rest, you’re lying to yourself. The only difference is the personalities (players) within the server which you won’t know unless you’re on the server (or happen to be friends with them).

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: AcrobaticSloth.1890

AcrobaticSloth.1890

I’m not trying to get a 50 man zerg to roam maps you kitten s, just a couple people to take back towers, etc.

in Looking for...

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

There are of course exceptions ( people who always solo roam) some even are NOT the unkillable HoT builds but those non HoT builds are a lot rarer. ( By the way I have personal proof that at least one solo roamer still exists on SoS)

Good luck with finding a few roamer/Havoc players, I am sure given a chance they can exist on all servers.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Magwagon doesn’t have many roamers left but we do enjoy going tagless, squadless and without TS 1-pushing BG guilds. I’m sure someone will find a way to put the blame on us but the KDR doesn’t lie.

Because you omni-blob. That is what increases your KDR. You have a map Q at 3am est. How you are not closed is laughable. The fact that BG was opened is just as laughable.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Magwagon doesn’t have many roamers left but we do enjoy going tagless, squadless and without TS 1-pushing BG guilds. I’m sure someone will find a way to put the blame on us but the KDR doesn’t lie.

Because you omni-blob. That is what increases your KDR. You have a map Q at 3am est. How you are not closed is laughable. The fact that BG was opened is just as laughable.

I agree that it’s silly we’re not closed but I promise you the numbers are not often in our favor when we’re in a tagless “roaming blob” as people on Maguuma phrase it (because we’re aware of how people think of us).

It is often even or lesser numbers when we pick off the backline of guilds that are ignoring us and focusing on pushing PPT. Then they realize how thin they’ve gotten and get rolled when they try to get rid of us. Or other times they’re just bad/trying to push a bad spot and wipe because they think we’d be too disorganized to stop them.

I’m not going to name any specific guilds but I could list half a dozen that we’ve wiped tagless, squadless, without TS and of even or lesser numbers.

But yes, absolutely there are times we have a tagless omni-blob that destroys everything, too. That’s the nice thing about Maguuma, though. We don’t need a leader to get things done (:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma