[SE] Side Effect looking to transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

Whichever server [SE] decides to go to, it was fun running around with you guys and quenching our thirst with the tears of our foes. Its going to stink worse than a pair of used gym socks for us the first few weeks after but we’ll pull through. We have before, we will again.

Good luck to [SE]!!

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I think SBI is a better choice for [SE] than IoJ. You clearly want to not feel like NA prime is not riding on your shoulders, and that’s probably what you will find on IoJ. Based on score history, HoD and SF commonly out tick IoJ during NA Prime, which means only bad things for IoJ when they face more competent servers. I’m just feeling like you’d be moving from one place with insufficient NA coverage, to another, only the second option can PvDoor bad servers during oceanic prime? If you’re about the PPT maybe you should choose IoJ, if you’re about the bags and working with skilled guilds when you are online you should choose SBI.

I’m ok with promoting your server but this kind of post making another server sound bad without being in there or at least fighting against shows a lot of ignorance. I am directing this to this poster and not SBI ofc.

To clear things up we do can field a decent amount of numbers on NA and I got acreenshots to prove it. If i remember correctly Sf/hOd only passed on potentential points once for a very brief moment due to 2 two reasons:
- They both pushed us with equal numbers on our Bl and our Eb corner at the same time
-we are not enjoying this stomp match up. We are not giving it our best just because its not fun.

So please dont just assume things out of what MOS tells you, and worry about your own server.

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I think SBI is a better choice for [SE] than IoJ. You clearly want to not feel like NA prime is not riding on your shoulders, and that’s probably what you will find on IoJ. Based on score history, HoD and SF commonly out tick IoJ during NA Prime, which means only bad things for IoJ when they face more competent servers. I’m just feeling like you’d be moving from one place with insufficient NA coverage, to another, only the second option can PvDoor bad servers during oceanic prime? If you’re about the PPT maybe you should choose IoJ, if you’re about the bags and working with skilled guilds when you are online you should choose SBI.

I think IoJ is a better choice for SE than SBI.

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I am quite familiar with IOJ, having transferred from DR to SBI recently. I think SE would be happy on either server, however, since I’ve never been on IOJ, I can only promote the benefits of SBI.

The community and players here are awesome, and you have your choice of so many things to do from zerging to small-man havoc, BL defense to EB capping.

Feel free to contact me in-game if anyone from SE wants to know how our transfer worked out from DR to SBI. Happy to give you my view as a new SBI wvw’er. I do need to say that we paid for our own transfer here, so don’t expect gold to assist.

Having another guild during NA would be great on SBI. To the warrior (?) from SE I spoke with a couple of days ago – that was a fun fight against those 2 BP and I hope to see you on SBI soon!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Pros…just go to IOJ, you know you want to lol.

I’ll stick it with DH and fight you when the time comes. ^.^

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

I believe the decision has been finalized. It will be official tomorrow and will begin our process of relocating effective immediately tomorrow.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

If its between sbi and ioj, i think sbi fits your criteria better. However, both are great servers, I’m sure. I’ve only seen sbi though, when I was on sos

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Out of curiousity, why are/did you guys leave us?

Its really disheartening to see you guys leave (or abandon) us.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Out of curiousity, why are/did you guys leave us?

Its really disheartening to see you guys leave (or abandon) us.

We cannot fault them for their choice to leave, apologies for derailing, but As they are a WvW guild I believe they go where they believe their talents and numbers will be better suited. On Darkhaven they are the spearhead and main fighting force in our NA Primetime, and then late into the evening. We cannot leave everything to them, as we kinda have been for a few weeks. Our pugs can’t hold onto what we keep after we tag along with SE to take it. That said, I hope SE has better luck wherever they go, and it was fun fighting with you guys.

Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

The female population of Isle of Janthir is not well served by a commander who thinks you’re on Teamspeak so that this sexist guild can hit on you.

kittening disgusting, both of you.

Me and styx agreeing on something….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in Looking for...

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

We have females active on the meatspeak

The real question is, are they single?

The female population of Isle of Janthir is not well served by a commander who thinks you’re on Teamspeak so that this sexist guild can hit on you.

I love how you took us seriously. Made my night.

Regardless if it was a joke or not, Now I really know I will not be joining the IoJ teamspeak. I was uncomfortable before, and now I really really don’t care for the idea.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Regardless if it was a joke or not, Now I really know I will not be joining the IoJ teamspeak. I was uncomfortable before, and now I really really don’t care for the idea.

HONEYBUNSES. I have been on ts for my entire wvw career. I can promise you it’s AOK. We got girls on there and they are fine with it. I don’t care what gender you are if you can scout effectively and keep me entertained during the boring stretches. We want you guys on there with us, voice com helps reaction time immensely!

(edited by Visirale.6097)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Pro is good commander, i had a lot of fun doing zerg busts with him. He is a nice guy and whole female thing is just a joke, people really need to stop getting so worked up about it.

Also, i am loving it on IoJ. There is always some group going on and people work together even if they are not on TS. +575 atm, compared to DH it is just nuts. Thanks for great experience

P.S. Btw, i am female :P

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

HONEYBUNSES. I have been on ts for my entire wvw career. I can promise you it’s AOK. We got girls on there and they are fine with it. I don’t care what gender you are if you can scout effectively and keep me entertained during the boring stretches. We want you guys on there with us, voice com helps reaction time immensely!

Sucks to see that a few guys/posts make you feel that way. Like visi already said TS is great for faster reaction time and organization between groups and maps. Hope that with time you’ll change your mind, for me its usually makes wvw’ing more fun.

That and that I’m trying to be a hispanic version or commander Kid Inkk on ts.

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

Had a lot of fun playing with SE yesterday. Welcome guys hopefully you enjoy your stay at IoJ.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

@Skullmount – We have moved to IOJ, the core wvwer’s have already moved and we are moving the rest of the guild when they come on.

@Lillium Honeybuns – I assure you that you will not be me on IOJ TS much. If I am on there, I will most likely be muted as [SE] has its own TS3. I don’t know what kind of experience you have prior in the IOJ TS3, but I can reassure you that I meant no disrespect.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast