SEA guild looking for a Silver league server

in Looking for...

Posted by: XJJX.6430

XJJX.6430

SEA guild looking for a Silver league server. 150 avid WvWers spread out in Oceanic, SEA, EU and even few in NA. We allso need assistance with transfers.

[WB] WonderBoys™
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by XJJX.6430)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

BP.

15characterlimit

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Posted by: whillie.7451

whillie.7451

Or you could come to BP 2.0 all so Known as Isle of Janthir. Because we BP now! now with jokes aside, you can find IoJ a great server to transfer due to our great facilities like a server TS that you could use. Great Commanders & Guilds you could mingle with. Fun and Exciting activities. Enough banter to keep you here to stay. Did I hear that IoJ could even help with transferring guild that are willing to stay full term. And if I can’t sell you there, we could hook you up with the possibility of pie, I mean PIE come on what else can I do.

Commander of IoJ

in Looking for...

Posted by: rooney.7968

rooney.7968

come to ioJ!
active ts3 community
friendly server
good oceanic presence, you wont play alone here
we are in silver league, looking good so far
lots of wvw dedicated guilds
come here and make it your new home

[HOPE] Minoria Exaltada
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

Maguuma. Top of Silver league, has a good amount of puggies. You will get good fights. top rewards =P

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

Hello Sir! I just spoke with you I am a ambassador from Ehmry Bay. We are going to be at the top of silver league which means we have a great chance of winning silver league! We have a very strong NA presents but we lack SEA/Oceanic, where you guys come in. Our community is unmatched in gw2! We are very friendly and welcoming to everyone. We have over 300+ people in ts3 on reset, we have commanders that command around the clock in-game and in ts3. There are so many more reasons to join Ehmry but I do not want to bore you to death. Haha. Please get back to me, we would love to set up a meeting with you guys! Our guild leaders would love to speak with you! Please msg me in-game or on here! Thanks for taking the time to read this forums post! ~Walnut of Ehmry Bay.

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

I third the IOJ.
We are very active in TS3 as rooney already said, and we have a strong SEA presence that could benefit from another organized SEA guild. We’ve got a fun bunch of guilds and commanders.

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

in Looking for...

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Just going to plug again for IOJ. [SE] transferred to IOJ and haven’t looked back. Great community and solid wvw guilds that are out win or lose. Oh and we already have pretty decent coverage like someone else said during your time zone you will most likely not be the only people out.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Hey, I would like you to suggest transfering to Gunnar’s Hold server.
We were medium server before this free trial week, so I think we will become medium as well.
We are in middle of silver league, we have one of best prime-time EU but we need help in covering nights and EU mornings.

Please check our recruitment page.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Gunnars-Hold-Looking-for-a-Sea-guild/first#post2970162

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Assistance with transfers =/= Silver League

I say go Gunnar’s Hold. A European Vacation would be better than upsetting the Silver League in NA any further.

in Looking for...

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

So you would rather have SBI or SoS win silver automatically

Gotcha

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Maybe you may be interested in Crystal Desert. Great community, and a lot of passionate WvW’rs. CD’s NA is ok’ish but if more NA guilds could join us to fill in some extra slots would be amazing. What we really lack on is SEA/Oceanic, we are highly looking for people that can come and join us in battle during that time zone. CD also has practice/training sessions for new and experienced comers in WvW. One of our main priorities is organizing few zerg busting guilds, before the league starts.

People that you can contact:
Tyrlis[SoH] (Tyrlis.8072)
Grieve Logdan[SoH] (Grieve.1432)
Daeronz[TDS] (Necro.6432)
Amber Vine[CLAV] (hmsgoddess.3869)
there are more names but I can’t think of them from the top of my head.

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Maybe you may be interested in Crystal Desert. Great community, and a lot of passionate WvW’rs. CD’s NA is ok’ish but if more NA guilds could join us to fill in some extra slots would be amazing. What we really lack on is SEA/Oceanic, we are highly looking for people that can come and join us in battle during that time zone. CD also has practice/training sessions for new and experienced comers in WvW. One of our main priorities is organizing few zerg busting guilds, before the league starts.

lol you’re funny, CD has one of the larger SEA populations down here, TOFU, Kome, TIME.

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

lol you’re funny, CD has one of the larger SEA populations down here, TOFU, Kome, TIME.

Your are correct they are huge, and I’m not going to lie or call them out. But from what I’ve seen since I’ve spent my time here on this server is that majority of their members are PvE. Now those guilds can correct me if I’m wrong, but I spend my time in GW2 just doing WvW and all I see some nights (not every day) is 10-15 people from each of those guilds running together or just following a zerg . Just because a guild has 300-500 members and are well known that does not mean that every single one of them is active and plays this game to do WvW. Next time count those guild tags when you jump in WvW. IoJ has the superior numbers during SEA/Oceanic. And lets not continue with any “who has what” discussions on this topic, this is not the place for it we have our match up topic for this type of thing.

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

(edited by Nevz.3058)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Far-Shiverpeaks-Looking-for-WvW-guilds/first

Read it and hit me up in game if you have questions! we already had two guilds moving in! And we’d be happy to answer your questions in game or teamspeak

Brodd Junior

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Check out our server community at

www.stormbluffisle.com

Pls also see the various recruitment posts here for SBI to get an idea of our server.

I am from Singapore and play during SEA TZ as well. There is a lot of room for growth during that TZ. Consider making your GW2 Legacy with us.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

Pretty sure Mag will be 1st or 2nd Silver League. We have hardly no oceanic/sea. you want good fights come to us =)

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

You should check us out at CD! You would be a welcome addition to our night force. We’re also active on our community teamspeak and our server runs regular events inside and outside of WvW. We run naked WvW raids and drunken WvW raids for fun! We also run proper raids regularly throughout the week.

For more info, contact:

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

come to IoJ! Great community, active server TS3, great oceanic presence too! If you need help with the transfers my guild and a few others might be able to help you with that. Also during oceanic and EU time IoJ is a “High population” server so when transfer costs go on discount it’ll be super cheap to transfer.

Hi

in Looking for...

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Gunnars Hold will be a silver league server and we are aiming to be contenders for the 1st place.
We have a really strong prime time and we need some assistance at the time you guys seem to be playing:).
We would be more than happy to have you guys.
For any more infor about our server you can contact me ingame or just pm here so i can reply.
You can also check our recruitment post here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Gunnars-Hold-Looking-for-a-Sea-guild/first#post2970162.
Hope to hear from you soon

in Looking for...

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

You should really check out far shiverpeaks at this moment.

We had the pleasure of 2 amazing skilled guilds joining us thusfar. RiOT and VoTF. both have earned respect in WvW on several servers. We still have no Queues on any border or EB. If your interested, check out our recruitment page or checkout www.farshiverpeaks.com

Its still only 800gems to transfer, and the server is willing to help ( money wise )

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Yak’s Bend. We’re right in the middle of Silver. We’re a strong active community and definitely a contender. Check us out.

http://ybbl.enjin.com/home

in Looking for...

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Gunnar’s Hold has a very strong EU primetime with a strong guild presence on all BL, could be an ideal home for an offpeak guild looking to be competitive. Check out our community site www.gunnars-hold.eu or PM me in game if you have any questions.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Not Gunnar’s Hold. Long queues, outnumbering enemies. Nothing anyone would like.
Thanks.

Edited: To make it clear, no one would mind guild running at european noon hours, but we definitelly do NOT want guilds running at primetime when we’ve got already long queues to each borderland and few guild-zergs running through. That was about it, since this guild is obviously mixed. If you wanna flip for sake of capping, then sure, everyone is fine with that, but 150 is a lot and in current situation we can’t afford to have even little % of that during primetime.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

(edited by Lert.6287)

in Looking for...

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

I can understand Lert’s concerns, but we are talking about a different time frame here, one in which we are generally running with the ‘outmanned’ buff for a lot of the time.

An SEA guild would certainly help us to keep hold of some our Primetime acquisitions and our small, but dedicated Euro day time team would appreciate the support.

If we were talking about Euro Primetime then I would almost agree with Lert

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

Check out Borlis Pass, I think you and your guild would really enjoy yourself there. They have a great community and are around the high-middle part of the silver league.

Ekonai

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Hey there. Please look into Yaks Bend. We have a very organized group for SEA and could def use more help. You won’t be caught in queues during this time on our server. Feel free to visit the site Stylo pointed out and join our TS for WvW or reset night. We’ll def show you how to get the job done. Thanks.

FSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Does this mean that DPS from FA will leave too ? ouch – we faced you several times and we usually had to call the cavalry to help. There were good fights – a fine guild for sure.

I don’t think SBI would fit the profile you look for. Unless someone wants to sponsor you from his own pocket, we do not have a server fund to finance transfers.

And we cannot guarantee we’ll be silver either – things are hectic. We could end in tier 2 or in tier 4 in a matter of weeks.

Good luck though – DPS is a good guild and would make a worthy addition to any server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: XJJX.6430

XJJX.6430

hey guys thank you all for your time, but the guild eventually decided on which server we will transfer.

Deep Penetrations [DPS] will go back to IoJ, and we will spend our 1 year anniversary there

thanks again

[WB] WonderBoys™
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

hey guys thank you all for your time, but the guild eventually decided on which server we will transfer.

Deep Penetrations [DPS] will go back to IoJ, and we will spend our 1 year anniversary there

thanks again

Welcome back to IoJ Glad you chose us! Looking forward to working with you all in the coming months!

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I am no longer in [CLAV], im in [AFP] now. This group is looking for servers to help pay for transfers, CD does not pay. It is a long standing policy we have. However, there is a new council in place so I do not know if that will change, but i doubt it will.

That being said, we do need more over night (meaning, sea, ocean, etc) coverage. And we would love to have new people join our community.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shryock.4039

Shryock.4039

Hello, it would be nice if we work together. Our guild is also consist of SEA/Oc players. Please take a look on our guild website:
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/ – you can use this to contact us too!

Sire Francis [Zero]
Organization Zero [Zero] | Blackgate
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

thanks again

Welcome to the server,
Hope to see you all in the Mists!

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

thanks again

lolwut? Why do I see you guys fielding 20+ on BP then? Thought you guys were going to IoJ…

EDIT: You guys field 30+…as if BP wasn’t blobbing enough this match-up -.-

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

(edited by Calsifer.6079)

in Looking for...

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Lol ya no they didn’t come to IOJ I don’t know what exactly happened but I heard that their guild leader was insulted by someone but I also heard that they wanted us to pay for their transfers which I believe they were told no. I’m sure some of the wvw guilds would have chipped in to help but what is done is done no big deal.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

BP needed a nighttime force. Glad they got it