SERVER IN NEED OF A WVW GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

Kaineng is now a server in ruins of what the WvW was before. IF there are any WvW guilds out there that are transferring or just starting. Kaineng needs one asap. Sooo join us! We need you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

aye ? i thought WvW and CNB is still in there ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Looking for...

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

“Server in ruins” is perhaps overstating it a tad. You’re still doing a lot better than you were before the bandwagoning began. :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

we have not won a game in ages!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Losing makes you a server in ruins? By that logic you are back to where you started in T8.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Kaineg are not tier 8 anymore. They gained ranking on their way up their position should stabilize pretty soon. Mid tier is decent and fun. They will probably never get back to where they were pre warmachine.

My server right now is doing some tourism on middle tier. I will admit that this is fun and good practice I’m not a super huge fan of it.

Heiann – NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

we have not won a game in ages!

Don’t panic and don’t forget your towel.

Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

You guys should focus on keeping all your existing guilds first.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Looking for...

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

u shouldnt focus on winning if ur competitive ur with the servers ur matched up against and having fun with lots of fights then thats should be enough

always look to improve tho

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

When your server was completely based around a single guild, known for being a flight-risk…what did you expect? All due respect to the other guilds that came there afterwards (and then left); you were a one-trick wonder with WM.

I feel for you guys, but it was never going to work; and everyone called it back when WM left SBI.

For the proud few who’ve been there since day one, you should have left day one after WM showed up.

in Looking for...

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Didn’t knew they came from SBI. We are facing SBI this week and I wondered what happened to them to fall from tier 1 to mid tier.

Heiann – NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Didn’t knew they came from SBI. We are facing SBI this week and I wondered what happened to them to fall from tier 1 to mid tier.

Yes, WM left SBI several months ago, triggering a number of other WvW focused guilds and individuals to leave. WM went to Kaineng and some SBI guilds and players followed, then they left from there, too, putting Kaineng into a downward spiral, at least to some extent.