SOS- BRAND NEW RP GUILD Call Of The Assassins

in Looking for...

Posted by: InkSphinx.4271

InkSphinx.4271

Brand New RP guild “Call Of The Assassins- COTA” is looking for new and experienced RPers based in the Sea Of Sorrows Server.

Prefer organic character names. Names such as HeadHunter43 ARE welcomed, but are not as RP friendly

Get in on the ground floor and be promoted faster than once the guild fills up!

Once the guild has enough members, we will start guild gatherings in which we will all get together and do RP events, as well as PVP and Fractals.

The RP guild is based around the rank system. In order to get more respect from your peers you are required to put in the time and effort to try and further your status/rank.

The rank system is as follows…

NOVICE= New members, guild trial basis, get to know how the RP works and decide if it is something you are willing to do. Once you decide the guild is for you, you will apply to an Elite, or Master Assassin to begin your journey in the guild.

APPRENTICE= Begin your training as an assassin under your new mentor (The Elite, or Master Assassin). This is mainly the time you will start to really RP! Your Elite, or Master will ask you to do challenges to prove you are worthy of becoming a full-fledged Assassin. These challenges may consist of Jumping puzzles, Champion Slays, Survival techniques, ect.

ASSASSIN= A ceremony will be held to induct you into the rank, after which you are a full-fledged member of our order. As such you are now under no ones rule, save Royal Assassins. You have paid your dues and are free to come up with, and act out RP ventures.

MASTER ASSASSIN= Only those who frequently rep, are courteous and fair, and are active in the guild chat will ever have the chance to become a Master Assassin. This rank is truly an honour to achieve. As a Master Assassin you have the right to Arrange guild meetings and events. Those who participate in these events will report and follow your RP lead. Whatever situation you come up with for the event will be acted out with respect toward you from the rest of the guild (including your fellow Master Assassins). As a master assassin your are required to take a single or multiple apprentices, and train them to be assassins under the loose guidelines set by Royal Assassins (ex. Don’t be overly mean, they are your apprentice, not your slave ect.).

ELITE ASSASSIN= As with the Master assassin, only those who frequently rep, are courteous and fair, and are active in the guild chat will ever have the chance to be promoted to an Elite. This is the single greatest honour that can be given to an assassin. Therefore if you do not get promoted to this rank, you are not necessarily doing anything wrong. You truly need to show your unwavering commitment, and rep full time in the guild in order to become Elite. As an Elite Assassin you are trusted with withdrawals from the guild bank, as well as being a voice of the Royal Assassins when they are offline. An Elite Assassin is also required to take apprentices for training, and to follow the same, loose guidelines set, as the Master Assassins.

ROYAL ASSASSIN= Guild Founders Tray Valin and Brando Valin.

Contact Brando Valin or Tray Valin In-game Via /w or mail to become a novice TODAY!

(edited by InkSphinx.4271)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ashikabi.8917

Ashikabi.8917

What if i wanted to come over from Tarnished coast to join? i cant find you guys on enjin or any other guild recruitment website.. so i cant get a ball park figure of how many ppl are in your guild.. I like how you think and have been looking for a guild on guild wars 2 for a long time that supported the master / apprentice relationship. but i want to know if it would be worth it to delete all of my chars on Tarnished coast and come over to your server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Just send a mail to ingame: InkSphinx.4271
You just bumped an 7 months old thread, it’s not likely they’re going to respond on here.

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg