School of Necromancers (Role-Playing Guild)

School of Necromancers (Role-Playing Guild)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beligerent.1324

Beligerent.1324

School of Necromancers is a role-playing guild that I have started up on my own due to many reasons. One, is that I feel as if the role-playing guilds that I have seen and have been apart of in GW2 haven’t been very well done. There are exceptions of course and there are a few that are excellent, but I feel as if I can add something more to the world of Tyria.

What You Can Expect From the School of Necromancers

• Branching storylines that will continue on to the next day and the next until fully realized to completion.
  • An accepting atmosphere of equality for everyone no matter what.
  • Story events where the guild will get to vote on future outcomes.
  • A more complex story experience that doesn’t just revolve around the characters actions against the world of Tyria or the players that inhabit it, but also the players internal struggles, needs, and wants brought out into the light to create a rich story experience. I want to see personal growth or degeneration.
  • ICC & OCC guild meetings where we will decide how to move forth with the guild, resolve issues, promote growth, discuss where our current role playing is taking us and if we should continue in that direction or find a way to change our direction, and of course, have fun and learn about and from one another.

Rules

I don’t actually have a lot of rules, and my one BIG rule goes back to one of the bullets from what you can expect from the guild. So what’s this rule that’s so important to me? An accepting atmosphere of equality for everyone no matter what.

This means do not judge anyone based on their sexual orientation, gender, religion, political views or anything else for that matter. I don’t care if you’re gay, bi, lesbian, androgynous, gender-kitten, straight, male, female, or whatever else is out there! In my guild no players should ever be made to feel like they can’t just be themselves. I want just that. Be you!

Expectations

• Have a grasp on the English language (this means your grammar and spelling skills should be at a high school level). There can & will be exceptions made for players that really do have difficulty and are trying their best.
  • Ask if you do not know (I don’t think this one needs further explanation).
  • Know the proper role-playing manners and if you do not know them, ask, and you will be given a run-through (don’t sweat, it’s really not that complicated!).
  • Tell me or an officer if you have have plans to not be online for an extended amount of time so you won’t accidentally be kicked out of the guild.
  • Have a back-story for your character.

What the School of Necromancy is not

• We are not an ERP-Guild (erotic role-playing-guild)!
  • We are not a PvE focused guild.
  • We are not a PvP or World vs. World focused guild.

And that’s about it. Right now I’d really like as many necromancers as possible but I am willing to take all classes. For an invite to the guild or for questions you may have, contact me in game using my forum name or my in-game character name, Shalista Nivona. Thanks for taking the time to read this really long guild recruitment post and I hope to soon meet and befriend you!