Sea Of Sorrows - Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah.8905

Who We Are

Hello! Grindhouse Gaming [GH] is looking for fun, active players to join our established community. We are a an old guild stemming from gw1 with emphasis towards shenanigans and quaggans. We have a very efficacious group of people with a major focus in WvW while still giving our PvE players all the love they need. We have community events to include players of all levels, classes, and interests with the goal of keeping all of our members interested in this game and with each other. Our members range from hardcore WvW veterans, to dragon chasers. We’ve got everything, and our community is always helpful to those in need.

Guild Perks

PvE

• Scheduled Guild Events
  • Guild missions and make-up missions for people who can’t make our main ones
  • PvE buffs
  • Guild bank for players to use
  • Pick-up dungeon groups
  • Players always calling out world boss and dragon spawn timers in guild chat
  • Guild website: GrindHouse Gaming

WvW

• WvW Commanders and pick-up-groups
  • We train new players, so all are welcome regardless of level
  • Small group tactics, wEXP farming, large guild raids, mesmer/thief stealth-cap teams, roaming groups, scouting groups, and pretty much anything you can look for in WvW
  • We have an organized and experienced group of veteran WvW players, many of whom have been playing since beta
  • Our commanders are respected by and respectful to the WvW community
  • GH works with anyone and everyone! We are often asked by less experienced guilds to train them, and our commanders are always more than willing to help out.

Community

We have leadership positions available to players who are interested in proactive involvement within GH
We have a friendly and helpful guild chat that is more than willing to answer any questions
We have many skilled players in sPvP to fight and test out new builds with
We are a very active guild within the SoS community and have great relations with others on this server
We do not require sole representation of GH (“multi-guilding” is more than welcome)
Guild forums and active events calendar
Weekly guild meetings for players to give us feedback and ideas on how we can go about improving our guild.
Guild leaders who will listen and talk to players. There is no elitism, and we’re always hanging out with people – regardless of rank
Active roster and guild upgrades management

Guild Rules and Requirements

Be age 17+
Download and use Teamspeak 3
Only ranked Commanders can wear their icon when repping GH in WvW
No fighting in map/team chat
Represent GH for guild events
No begging

Testimonials

“I get excited whenever I see GH on the map.” – Evilzara, Borlis Pass Commander
“I used to be bad at everything I did, but GH made me slightly better at stuff.” – Lazygurl
“I’m always impressed by GH in general, especially the leadership. They ride the line between being very capable and professional while not being shy about being actual people as well.” – FMFLUX
“The only things certain in life are death, taxes, and GH forgetting about cliffs.” – Sttibs
“Cliffs are > GH”. – Waveofbabies
“Leah has magical fingers.” – Whiskey Mae

GH in action.

Spellslinger Leah – Sea of Sorrows
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] – Guild Master

(edited by Spellslinger Leah.8905)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hunsiki.3807

Hunsiki.3807

Ahn would love to have more individuals to rub his muscles down after a long night of….well, I’m not going to spoil the surprise! Listen to me now and believe me later, come now and you won’t regret it!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Talasir.2387

Talasir.2387

A great goup of people. Very active. I ended up in the guild by pure chance. The best “loot drop” I have ever gotten.

The guild leaders are awesome and bend over backwards to help members. I can’t say enough nice things about this guild. I will be here until Anet shuts the servers down!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lurker.6539

Lurker.6539

I think I’ve found the last guild I’ll ever join. No reason to seek anywhere else, GH has it all, and is always there.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

agreed 110% ^

if you join I w(might)ill sing for you!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Unholey.3264

Unholey.3264

We have I am Old Spice.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nyad.1257

Nyad.1257

Bad haiku time.

This guild is so cool
No really. GH is fun
Leah is not mean

in Looking for...

Posted by: Syringa.6830

Syringa.6830

Very active guild, very active ts channel, very active guild website forums. I think the best guild I have been in for activity and member participation. Only needs even MORE people to join in the fun

in Looking for...

Posted by: RLHawk.3290

RLHawk.3290

I’ve been a member of GH for a while now, and I couldn’t be more happy! They’ve done everything from helping me transfer servers to helping me with my legendary, and that doesn’t even begin to speak of what they’ve done in terms of making Guild Wars 2 an incredibly fun game for me! Before I didn’t play WvW much, and now I’m amazed by it. Before I had no real ties to any people in the game, but now I’m always excited to see my guildies online doing something awesome. I couldn’t recommend GH highly enough.

IGN: Elvendir (Elementalist)
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: rocky.8602

rocky.8602

GH is a great place to hang your hat and call home. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about our guild!

Lokos – 80th level Mesmer
Guild Leader and Commander for Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Great addition to SoS. Excellent PvX guild.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie