Sea of Sorrows WvW Recruitment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

Giving a bump for a great server with so many wonderful people and amazing guilds. Come join us on the battlefield and enjoy all the fights there are to have.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

Join us now, we go deeper ( ?° ?? ?°) http://www.sosgw2.com/

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vixen.4539

Vixen.4539

Bumping this for great justice!

Come get some bags with us!

-Vixen
SoS Council – EU Representative – sosgw2.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Want to join a balanced server with tons of experienced players rejoining the game?
Whether you want to join one of our WvW guilds or are more of a PvX player, we have guilds that can help you find what you need.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Do you play EU primetime? Join us! We need a consistent EU force to stay in T2 and above!

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in Looking for...

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I just want to point out again that we are not only recruiting guilds but also all the individuals who seek a nice WvW community.

Many of our guilds are recruiting. You will almost surely find a good fit for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

EU/OCX/SEA/NA. Fight, PPT or mixed all kind of WvW guilds are welcome to join us !

Hit any of the contacts you will find on the first post or come visit us on the forums.

Hope to see you in game! o/

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

in Looking for...

Posted by: BOA smid.1783

BOA smid.1783

If you are looking for a server where you can play the game as you wish with no one telling you otherwise, look no further! SoS values and welcomes ALL play styles so come get your game on here!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leery.2976

Leery.2976

Bump again for a great server. Want to be able to see the steamy romantic and mostly nonsensical talk between myself and Sigmund in your team chat whenever we’’re both on the same map? Only place you can get that without pay per view. If thats not a recruitment message, I don’t know what is.

Leery – Ehmry Bay
Grindhouse Gaming [GH]- Guild Leader

in Looking for...

Exciton.8942

For any PvX player already on SoS, join us in some enjoyable WvW action!
Also don’t forget to check out the community website and get verified there.
http://www.sosgw2.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

leery smellsss

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

If you are already on the Sea of Sorrows server and want to find out how to get in touch with the broader community, visit our community page at www.sosgw2.com

For those looking to come over but see the temporary FULL status:
1. let us know and we can offer advice on the best time to come over
2. be patient, this is likely VERY temporary.

in Looking for...

Leery.2976

Bumperino, what Chris said. Rashkin up there’s just upset that I haven’t given him roses lately, that’ll be fixed soon.

Leery – Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

No roses please, they don’t really smell that great and mostly look somewhat dull. Also, am not a damsel (however this weekend is my debutant ball).

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

Bahmp for a great server. There’s always good opposition to fight in every timezone and I can happily recommend us for anyone thinking of a move right now.

Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: kimwriter.5193

kimwriter.5193

Can you feel the love? <3

in Looking for...

Exciton.8942

For any of you in SoS have interest to step into the WvW world, it is great time with new WvW map coming up soon.

Join us on sosgw2.com, there are plenty of friendly guilds and individuals can help you out.

in Looking for...

Leery.2976

Bumperino. If you are looking to transfer in, make sure to contact us. Also if you are already on the server and haven’t tried wvw before or just want to give it a try again, let us know as well. plenty of us would love to help people through those first bits of wvw. Sosgw2.com best place to go for either.

Leery – Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fridgemomo.3750

Fridgemomo.3750

Bump for SOS! Come join us in T2 which is way better then T1 and avoid the long queues of FA and YB.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

Tired of ridiculous queues? but still want constant fights? Come to SoS, you’ll rarely see a queue but you’ll get the constant fights of T2.

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

in Looking for...

Leery.2976

Bumps. Still doing our thing, basically queue free!

Leery – Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mikeybalz.2089

Mikeybalz.2089

Oh my… #GoodTimesSoS.

Bad Guys Anonymous [BGA]
Main: SoS. Alt’s: BG/FA/Mag/SBI/YB.

in Looking for...

Posted by: evalana.2514

evalana.2514

Come laugh at my expense with the rest of SoS!

Attachments:

Eva Needs Swiftness – Necro – SoS

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seemore Bunz.7345

Seemore Bunz.7345

SOS is reestablishing itself as a powerhouse in T2! We are still Looking for NA Guilds as well as individuals who enjoy leading and becoming part of our community!

We now host Community Events in WvW every Thursday and Bond together as a Family. Artoria (Rx) in SoS walked home with 37.5 gold from commander roulete and the SoS council also receive 37.5 gold from the event! Join this growing family as we take on the massive forces and sieges of Yaks Bendover and Fort kittens! And more importantly, Remember you are joining a FAMILY, not a server!

~Bilbo: SoS’s local Hobbit!

We are usually open in SEA/EU time for transfers! NA and OCX are usually full!

Bilbo the Great
Guild Leader of the EU guild [PAIN]
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seemore Bunz.7345

Seemore Bunz.7345

This is an example of how our community is growing, supporting each other, and bonding as a gaming family! Join the Family and we promise that we will include you into our Events, Pug/Guild Runs, and meetings as a family member should be! Thanks and have a good day!!!

From SoS Website:

“Hello again SoS! Figured that its best to advertise this here as well as in game! Im excited to announce that Every Thursday, I will be hosting a community event around 2AM EST (11PM PST) In a attempt to build our community together and to begin to learn about one another through these Events!

Last Thursday, I hosted a Commander Roulette (King of the Hill) in YBBL at Watergate Garrison. It was announced on Wednesday for those who followed me and were in TS with me! The Event was a complete Success and landed Both the SOS council and Artoria from Rx 37.5 gold! The laughs and strategies were real and Shoutout to TF for really making this event competitive!!!! This event will most likely be Biweekly So expect to see it again real soon!

This weeks event will be revealed exclusively Here in this Post! All questions as to what the event is should be directed here!

This Weeks Community Event is: Race around the Stonemists!!!!

Starting at SMC North Gate, Contestants will use strategies and coordination to be the first person to complete a full lap around SMC! Sounds simple right!? Just beware of the various thieves and rangers and blobs that FA and YB can summon! This event is not only about speed, but also about dexterity and decision making!

Are you good enough to be crowned Champion of the Stonemists?

I will personally be placing 30G into the pot and to participate, a 4G entrance fee is required 1 hour prior to the event! As usual, Half of the pot goes to the winner, and half to the council! So choose your character Wisely and begin to coordinate with your friends on how take home the crown!

These types of Events will be happening every week roughly around the same time! I plan on announcing each event in a different way as to give those who really try to be a part of the community a competitive advantage! Thank you SoS for the great times as a Gaming Family and I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!"

Bilbo the Great
Guild Leader of the EU guild [PAIN]
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vixen.4539

Vixen.4539

Bumping this, because SoS is alive, well, and prospering! Come be apart of our T2 Glory!

-Vixen
SoS Council – EU Representative – sosgw2.com