Sea of Sorrows wants you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vixen.4539

Vixen.4539

Sea of Sorrows Recruitment

Synopsis:

Sea of Sorrows is a community of loyal and dedicated players ranging from veterans to newbies. We focus on community. We aim to have strong bonds with all of our members and support for each other. We strive to play the game to be the best while maintaining our relationships with one another. We encourage everyone to “play how you want.” We hi-light guild and individual achievements. No one group runs, carries, or owns the server. Everyone does their part, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us.

We have many commanders who are willing to tag in multiple time zones. Many of our members have been on the server since launch. We host server-wide events, raffles, and a weekly meeting so anyone can speak up about ideas, goals, and more.

TL;DR Sea of Sorrows is a family, and we invite you to come home. If you are interested in transferring or starting anew on Sea of Sorrows, please feel free to contact us and we can chat about what your goals and expectations are.

Visit us on our community website!

This is what we can do for you

• Friendly, helpful, quirky community
  • Democratic and transparent server organization
  • Community TeamSpeak with Commander Comms
  • Weekly server meeting
  • Play how you want – Fights, havoc, PPT, roaming.
  • Community games, raffles, and more!

What do we want?

We are looking for guilds and dedicated individuals who are looking for a place to stay and plant their roots. Sea of Sorrows is competitive server, but we value our community. We encourage both competitive play, and a fun, positive community. We discourage bandwagoning to different servers because we believe that success and worth is based on what you put in for the greater server good. Every player is valuable. Guilds who are open, inviting, quirky, and friendly will thrive on Sea of Sorrows.

Our Needs per Timezone

Sea of Sorrows’ biggest problem right now is lack of population.

• NA: While NA is generally the most abundant timezone, ours needs life. This timezone has our lightest coverage population-wise and we are looking for any and all individuals/guilds. If you are looking for fights, we can offer them to you.
  • OCX: We could use a guild or two here. We have coverage, however, it can be hit or miss as some of our OCX drivers are NA players as well.
  • SEA: One good small guild here would solidify this timezone. While there is not large SEA population, there is still plenty of opportunity for small skirmishes and PPT. We currently hold our own here.
  • EU: While our forces here are still growing, the militia and current EU guilds are really great coordinating and getting stuff done, however, that doesn’t mean that we are not in need of regular, dedicated EU players.

If you are interested in learning more, please read our FAQ.

Server Contacts:

NA: Boa Smid.1783 (Boa)
SEA: Fenikkusu.1569 (Selene)
EU: Vixen.4539 (Vixen)
At-Large: Rocketmist.5436 (Rhys)

Out of game contact form

-Vixen
SoS Council – EU Representative – sosgw2.com

(edited by Vixen.4539)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rocketmist.5436

Rocketmist.5436

Thanks for getting this post together Vik! Looks good!

[TL] Guild Leader, Sea of Sorrows, SoS Council

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyAzura.1093

SkyAzura.1093

Sup!

Just entered Sea of Sorrow server! gladly to join a guild now

in Looking for...

Vixen.4539

@SkyAzura, welcome! There are lots of recruitment posts on our forums! Hit me up if you need any help!

-Vixen

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ipea.2974

Ipea.2974

I would love some more EU friends to come play WvW with me during the EU timezone, Loads of bags to be had from the mag karma train blobs.

in Looking for...

Posted by: bingobarns.2094

bingobarns.2094

Hey,

I’m new to sea of sorrows as well. Add my elementalist Palaga if you’d like…I’m currently setup in a random guild but send me a quick message I’ll leave and join another good community. I enjoy PVE

Andrew (Palaga)

(edited by bingobarns.2094)

in Looking for...

Ipea.2974

Welcome to SoS, hopefully we’ll see you about.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BOA smid.1783

BOA smid.1783

Welcome to all our new friends! Glad you all joined us! Would love to see more new faces!

in Looking for...

Vixen.4539

Bumping this! Come join us for good times!

-Vixen

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

bumpity bumpity

in Looking for...

Posted by: Demonftw.4705

Demonftw.4705

Bump! Come join Sea of Sorrows!

in Looking for...

Vixen.4539

Bumping for the love of my server <3

-Vixen

in Looking for...

Ipea.2974

Sea of sorrows is a great community in its rebuilding process. Come check us out for a good relaxed server where you and your friends can play the and have fun with relaxed fun seeking mature people.

Also any EU players looking to come over check CC complete chaos we are recruiting on sea of sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: BOA smid.1783

BOA smid.1783

Shameless bump!

in Looking for...

Posted by: necromancin.2396

necromancin.2396

I see you Ms BOA!!

Come get your bags! Great groups with even better fights on SoS.

Talk is cheap; Blood is costly
Access Denied [DENY]
Sea of Sorrows