Seeking Raid Team/Guild

Seeking Raid Team/Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: ClutchPlay.4596

ClutchPlay.4596

Only cleared the first two wings, each when they first came out. High-end raiding experience in other MMOs, namely WoW; (World Top 500, US Top 100) with logs readily available. I have multiple characters that are raid-ready; however, I’m most comfortable with Condi PS/DPS and/or Guardian.

Things I’m looking for:
-2-3 days/week
-Any time 1800-0000EST
-Semi-casual yet progression-oriented environment
-Constructive criticism(among all members)

Things I’m not looking for:
-New raid teams/“forming” guilds
-Thin-skinned players
-Groups that are still progressing on Wing 1 (Not being elitist, just being honest)

Seeking Raid Team/Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

NooBs is a fair balance between a “laid back” environment and serious raiding, and are seeking like-minded individuals. Its a game, we like to enjoy it, but progression is important too.

We are welcoming players with a range of raid experience for static and casual raiding. If you are super hard-core or have never set foot in a raid environment, we probably are not for you.

We are not a full on guild, raid only. We do not require members to rep (except for an occasional screenshot) or donate/support the guild. We do not require a minimum boss clear or legendary insights, but we may do gear checks if needed. We do not ask anything that we are not willing and able to provide ourselves.

We are searching for the following:
1) Be fully ascended on two characters. Please run close to a meta build and gear intelligently as we don’t really consider your full-minstrel necro to be a raid-worthy option.

2) Have a sense of humor and be looking for fun. If you are not comfortable with some occasional coarse humor and cursing, turn back now.

3) Have SOME experience and be prepared to progress. If the boss is new to you, that’s okay. We are patient and ready to help, but we expect improvement and willingness to learn. This means golem practice, watching videos, DPS tracking, and being open to feedback.

4) Actively utilize Discord for organizing events and socializing. This is a MUST! If you do not actively watch discord you will miss out on raids.

Open spots:
~ Adhoc Casual Raiders
~1 Chronotank & 1 Druid Healer https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Civilized-Narwhals-LF-static-raiders/first#post6558836
~1 Chronotank https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Green-Circles-LF-Static-Raiders/first#post6558849

Thank you!
Wogger

n00bs Logistics team:
Phyxius Animus.7356
Polly Wogger.9716

Seeking Raid Team/Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xaina.5418

Xaina.5418

Leader of Rebel Raiding [rawr]