Seeking Small nooby guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Degrade.8109

Degrade.8109

Hi, I’ve actually been playing guild wars off and on for about a year. I managed to hit level 79 almost 80. I don’t really know to much about guild wars except for maybe the basics. I’m on the EU server but am willing to transfer to NA if a suitable guild is found. Normally guilds leave requirements but I guess I have some of my own:

1. Small Guild – I feel its to hard to keep track of everyone on a personal level if there is over 40 people around.
2. Friendly – I think this goes without saying
3. Nooby – I’m a noob myself, I guess i feel kinda bad when everyone else seems to know what they’re talking about and I’m sitting here like an idiot. so I’d like a clan that knows as little as me and we work up together.
4. Skype or Teamspeak would be a plus I guess.
5. Put up with my stupid questions – I ask alot of dumb questions merely because I honestly don’t know alot about the game still. I’m what you call a “Casual” I guess. I played Runescape for 9 years and I considered myself a vet that new everything. I would like to become that way with guild wars.

That primarily it. I guess I should hint into why you should pick me up.

WELL. For starters, I’m actually a pretty fun and quirky person to hang out with and talk to. I’m always willing to learn what needs to be done. My target goal in GW is to become a vet and have more than 1 level 80 account. I’m 21 years old so I’m some-what mature. I’m a video maker. I haven’t really made anything recently, because of university but I’m always looking for cool ideas to make. So If i get inspired enough into Guild Wars I’m sure i’ll make a video sometime. I’m not very good at explaining why I’m a cool guy so I guess i’ll stop here.

If you took the time to read all of this I really appreciate the time you took to look at this. Hopefully I get some responses from some of you and not just a bunch of copy and paste invites.

Best way to get ahold me is in game.
You can find my account name right up there OR just add " Degrade.8109" or i’m not sure if you can add people by character name but I’ll be grinding out to level 80 on my main hunter. “Shiney Mew”.

-~ Matt

in Looking for...

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

Hey Matt. First off, the copy/pasta is here if you want to see all that. I’d recommend reading it and checking out our website / Youtube as well.

I run a small-ish guild (current actives are probably about 15 during our peak, sometimes 20) called Super Mega Happy Fun Time [MEGA]. We’d like to add a few more and you seem like you could be a good fit. We aren’t noobish, but we do regularly bring in new players and have a number of casual players who can only play a few hours per week. We don’t necessarily care what your skill level is, but if your attitude is “I don’t know, but I’d like to learn/try/do!” then you’ll be a good fit.

If you’re more of a “hey, I am what I am, please don’t try to help me improve” type, we may not be as good of a fit. We’re always trying to help people learn new content, improve, and do more.

I’ve been especially interested in finding video makers! I try to put stuff together for our Youtube channel, but it’s mostly quick-and-dirty guides. I’d love to have additional content with higher production value.

The main issue is that we’re over on NA, so we can’t even hang out a bit to see if it’s a good fit. If you’re interested, though, ping me in game or here and I’d be happy to answer any questions. You’re also welcome to just join us on Teamspeak for a bit to see what we’re all about.

And if we’re not a good fit, no hard feelings, and good luck with your guild search!

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissHedgehog.1052

MissHedgehog.1052

Hi Matt!
We’re a small EU guild called ‘The Council of Quaggans [Cooo]’ You sound like a very nice person and we’re always looking to add those to our guild! You say you’re looking for fellow inexperienced people, but why not try a more mixed guild including people who can answer your questions and help you get better? We have varying skill levels, a small dungeon speed run group to see how close we can get to records, to completely new people who just hit level 80 such as yourself. To us, that’s not what matters though. We’re hoping to be a family-like guild, where it’s all about hanging out together and having fun in the game. Check out our thread here, and let me know if you have any questions!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-The-Council-of-Quaggans-awaits-you/first#post4698740

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

You’re welcome to check out [IMPS]on JQ if you would like. We are a smaller guild, who’s main focus is WvW, however we also have members who run fractals/dungeons/vpe, and sPvP.
Feel free to message myself, in game or on the forums here. (Or any IMPS member.)
If you would like to get to know us first before deciding you are more than welcome to. ^.~
IMPS recruitment thread

We are a smaller guild, and slowly trying to gain SEA/OCX/Eu playtime family members.

As for looking for a nooby guild, we have both new players and old players in guild.
We do have very experienced members, however they love to help teach and answer any questions others in guild (or outside of guild) have.

(We fit the rest of your requirements.)
Plus we know real life comes first with schooling and everything.

As for other posts in here, I can vouch for MEGA also being a very good, nice, and friendly guild as well. (From when IMPS and MEGA were on an old server together.)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in Looking for...

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

As for other posts in here, I can vouch for MEGA also being a very good, nice, and friendly guild as well. (From when IMPS and MEGA were on an old server together.)

Likewise, we’ve always really enjoyed our time with the IMPS folks. <3

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey Matt!

When I first joined this game I was pretty new to MMOs so I totally know the feeling of being new to the game and wanting to master it all. I feel pretty comfortable now but there is always something new to learn.

We have so many people in our guild from different skill and experience levels, so I don’t think you’d feel out of place. Especially since our veterans are more than happy to help guide the way and we don’t want anyone feeling they are subpar.

Speaking of EU, a few months back we had a couple that we helped move to our server from EU. It only took a mere few days until they decided that they -have- to join us, haha. So, I think you’ll be in good company if your active game times are not during the majority of our guilds (UTC -5) as we typically have players on during the day (for us) and our Swede folks (UTC +1).

The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a PvX community that is social and tight knit with a roster typically hovering around 40-60 members. We use TS3 and have an interest informing friendships through guild chat, Teamspeak, GW2 and beyond into other games. All the juicy info on us can be found here and if you are interested in joining or want to check out our site you can visit us!

Cheers!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood