Selling guild

Selling guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: PsychoHD.1695

PsychoHD.1695

I am selling my guild (which my good friend and I created) for 500g as we no longer want to lead and would rather not waste the hundreds of Gold that went into so, so if interested please hit me up (Legendary Sif) in game
Unlocked:
Bounties
Level 5 everything
36k Influence spare

Attachments:

Selling guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Hey there,

I’ve done some calculations and I think your price is a bit off.
Bounties upgrade = 60g
All tabs to level 5 = 292g
Extra stuff like guild vault etc = 35g
your remaining 36k influence = 72g

Making a total of: 459 gold.
However players can buy the amount of influence for exactly the same price. (With their own name, tag and logo)

So cause your guild is 2nd hand, I’d suggest a 75% ratio over the 100% making your guild worth about: 344,5 Gold.

Good luck on the sales!

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

Selling guild

in Looking for...

PsychoHD.1695

But on top of that we’ve had most of the buffs active 24/7 for around 8 months now which is around 3500 Influence per day (allowing QUITE A FEW slip ups of not keeping it updated) :P Ty for the input though, i’d rather people had an informed choice when buying

Selling guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

But on top of that we’ve had most of the buffs active 24/7 for around 8 months now which is around 3500 Influence per day (allowing QUITE A FEW slip ups of not keeping it updated) :P Ty for the input though, i’d rather people had an informed choice when buying

I’m sorry, but those buffs aren’t any good for the new buyers

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

Selling guild

in Looking for...

PsychoHD.1695

Oh I understand their use has expired, but that Gold came from our work so i’m not underselling it as much as you would suggest I’m looking at it as the amount of Gold sunk into the guild rather than the remaining upgrades

Selling guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

This is a forum section for recruitment or looking for a guild not selling. Furthermore, anyone interested in such matters needs to understand there is absolutely no guarantee the seller will complete his part of the deal, no offense to the OP, Im speaking in generalities here. There have been scams like this in gw1, again not aiming this at OP, but simply to raise awareness that these kind of things happen and the potential buyer has no guarantee and much to lose.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Selling guild

in Looking for...

PsychoHD.1695

Oh I think looking for a guild buyer kind of counts for this section, but i’m new to forums so hey :P
And yeah, everyone should be aware of the risks and if I do anything wrong then everyone is free to report me for scamming; PsychoHD.1695 for reference :P
But yeah, i’m happy to invite the buyer to the guild beforehand to verify its existence

Selling guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Missy.6803

Missy.6803

I’ve been trying to sell my personal guild for a while. People on reddit told me it’s causes for being banned putting out places like that….not quite sure why though…Anyways, if you get a buyer let me know! May ask them if they know anyone else looking to buy xp

What I came up with for the gold switching is to invite them, when they’ve been in the guild long enough, they can put the gold in the guild bank which you take out before you leave.

And quite honestly the upsale I would have put for time convenience. They don’t need to wait for it all to finish being rushed or built. I have mine at 200-250g, but I don’t have everything made, mostly Art of War and up to Deep Cave and other little things like Politics.

~ Scorned Siren ~Tarnished Coast ~
Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] Co-Leader/WvW Commander
espguild.com