Seriously Casual Gamer FoW

in Looking for...

Posted by: BeardMonk.1749

BeardMonk.1749

Hello

I’m on FoW and looking for a new Guild to join as the on im currently in has unfortunately died.

I’m 26 year old chap who’s online a couple of nights a week, sometimes more and at weekends. I enjoy running dungeons, world events, WvW as well as wondering off and doing my personal story with my character.

I just like playing socially with people without any of the agro, immaturities or demands that iv seen with other guilds and their members.

One L80 Mesmer im still tooling up and one low level Guardian

Anybody want to recommend their (grown up) guild to me I’d be interested

Ta!

From Essex blud…….. I’ll cut you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Beardmonk,

While we’re not on FoW (we’re on JQ) we are definitely a grown up guild—in fact we’re nothing but adults.

Just Us Grown ups [JUGs] is a very friendly, drama-free guild which is comprised of people 30 yr.s old and older (our min. age is 25).

We have an even mix of male and female players and welcome both new and veteran players. We place a high value on community. We have a great website and a fully upgraded guild of over 100 members.

We are on the Jade Quarry server, and we have no problem with our members guesting on our server, provided they understand that running WvW with us wouldn’t be an option unless they transferred to JQ

Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Whether you make your home with us or not, we wish you the best of luck in finding a guild.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

(edited by Neksis Syxx.6983)

in Looking for...

Posted by: jabberjabber.6804

jabberjabber.6804

Hi BeardMonk,

Depending on what timzone you’re in, perhaps our Fissure of Woe guild, [Alph] would interest you — I think you’d fit in perfectly with us.

We are a mature guild who have strived to create a good atmosphere within our guild that is free of “drama”, etc. There are many 30+ players with real life responsibilities, coupled with mature-minded younger players in [Alph]. Members come from diverse backgrounds: Ph.D. educated professionals, lawyer interns, undergraduate students and a variety of others. We have members ranging from casual and occasional, to frequent and experienced, from folks just starting out, to higher levels.

Our recruitment post is here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Alph-Aussie-EU-Fissure-of-Woe-WvW-PvE/first#post2953539
and you can also browse our guild website (the public bits anyway) at: alpharius.enjin.com

Myself or one of the other guild coleaders or officers would be more than happy to chat with you in game (or here) if you have any questions.

Best regards,
jabberjabber (main character in game = Aldronia)

Commander Aldronia
Guild Leader of Alpharius [Alph]: a PvX guild in Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: FuGiazi.5973

FuGiazi.5973

Small/growing guild here

An array of ages in our guild from 15-40 + yr olds.
We focus WvW but are PvX at heart. We have a drama free policy, after all drama is for soap operas not GW2. We all left a guild that required us to Rep only that guild recently so we adopted a relaxed approach to guild repping .
If you want anymore information PM me or anyone you see in game with my guilds tag ( in signature)

Kitty Kat Death Squads
[MEOW] Squad Commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Multi-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are subject.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

Send me a mail if you are interested.