Shadow's Edge[EDGE] NA\PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trevino.2034

Trevino.2034

Welcome you filthy casual! Shadow’s Edge is a semi-casual PvX guild based on Sea of Sorrows but we still reach out to everyone in Tyria and beyond . We have a small-to-medium sized roster, with very active players and a solid, dedicated core. Our community welcomes anyone who enjoys Guild Wars 2, especially those interested in building a better community.

From veterans to rookies, our players have a wide range of experience. Everyone is welcome! Our goal is to build on that tight-knit, active community and to enjoy the varied aspects of the game.
Our events cater to both casual and hardcore players. Including:

• 3-4 Rotating guild events a week.
  • WvW nights.
  • Guild Missions: All are unlocked and currently held once a week.
  • Constant 10% Magic Find.
  • Private TeamSpeak 3 server.
  • Scheduled Guild events (occasional guild meetings, temple runs/world bosses/dungeon runs, WvW, etc…).
  • Guild raffles for prizes or gold.

Expectations: Show respect to everyone in the guild, server and other servers. Team/Community oriented approach during guild events. Participate in scheduled guild events or WvW events from time to time.

Contact Information: Send a whisper or (the best option) in-game mail to

• Chaosduke.9473
  • CaretCake.5230
  • hothamwallet.3285
  • Trevino.2034
  • Sakco.2538
  • X Is.4129
  • Tinkren.4926
  • Tenchima.8046

*Brent.1580

Or, you may apply directly on our website, http://sosedge.guildlaunch.com11 We hope to hear from you soon!

Attachments:

(edited by Trevino.2034)

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

With HoT around the corner, we are looking for you to help the guild grow and be ready for what is to come! Always recruiting and answering any questions you may have!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Bumping for anyone that is looking for a guild of this quality to be a part of!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sakco.2538

Sakco.2538

Hey all, as a long time member and one of the leaders of this guild and having been in many prior, I can tell you, this is by far the friendliest and most helpful guild around. Give us a try!

(edited by Sakco.2538)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

You guys sent me a message and it sounds like a good fit for me pop me an invite my friend:)

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

You guys sent me a message and it sounds like a good fit for me pop me an invite my friend:)

Hey Ryou! Glad to hear you are interested! I won’t be on until later tonight but try to get a hold of anyone else listed so they can get in contact with you and send you a guild invite. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lady Meillquei.1825

Lady Meillquei.1825

Trevino I spoke to you briefly a few days ago and I am interested in joining. I submitted an app on your website but I’m not sure it was seen, so I’m just posting here to let you know. Cheers.

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Trevino I spoke to you briefly a few days ago and I am interested in joining. I submitted an app on your website but I’m not sure it was seen, so I’m just posting here to let you know. Cheers.

the invite should have been sent out by Sakco himself. Welcome to the guild Meil!

in Looking for...

Sakco.2538

Welcome to the guild Lady Meillquie. It’s a pleasure having you.

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Our guild missions are every Sunday. Join today to participate and kick it with us!

in Looking for...

Sakco.2538

Welcome to our newest members: BadAnswer, Brent, abstractDramatic, Klordok, ValyrieNox and WhiteWizardG.

A truly welcome addition to our Guild!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

BUMP!

Our community is growing quickly and we are enjoying every bits of it. Message us for any questions or concerns you may have about Shadow’s Edge!

in Looking for...

Sakco.2538

Check us out. We’ve been bringing in all type’s of good folk from brand new to Vets. Many have stated that this is “just what we been looking for!”.

Join us and come see for yourself.

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Bump for all the people still looking for a guild to call home!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Our guild missions takes place this weekend! Sunday around 8:30 est. Still going strong recruiting all who are interested

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Still on the search for a guild? We’re always recruiting and we are very welcoming to the new and the veterans!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tenchima.8046

Tenchima.8046

Definitely come check us out, we always love accepting new people and forming new friendships in the guild.

Stay Gold.

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

The guild is strong community wise and open to everyone. Join today to help our fellow officer, Chaosduke, expand his quaggan army!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Heart of Thorns is next week and we are still recruiting. Bumping for those looking for a great community to be a part of!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

We are currently in the process of choosing our guild hall. Join today if you want to be part of our community to help and choose our new home and join us in new adventures this upcoming expansion!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

With our new guild hall(Gilded Hollow) set up we are working together to get our new home upgraded! Feel free to leave me a message on here or forum messages. You can also contact any of our officers

• CaretCake.5230
  • hothamwallet.3285
  • Trevino.2034
  • Sakco.2538
  • X Is.4129
  • Tinkren.4926
  • Tenchima.8046

For any further questions you have in mind.

(edited by Trevino.2034)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radiantdawn.1856

Radiantdawn.1856

With our new guild hall(Gilded Hollow) set up we are working together to get our new home upgraded! Feel free to leave me a message on here or forum messages. You can also contact any of our officers

• CaretCake.5230
  • hothamwallet.3285
  • Trevino.2034
  • Sakco.2538
  • X Is.4129
  • Tinkren.4926
  • Tenchima.8046

For any further questions you have in mind.

Hey Trevino, I sent you an ingame mail interested in joining your guild. Hit me with an invite any time if you’re still accepting

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Hey Trevino, I sent you an ingame mail interested in joining your guild. Hit me with an invite any time if you’re still accepting

For sure,I have messaged you in-game. Hope to hear from you soon, bud!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

Bump! It’s been awhile since we had this recruitment post active but we are still alive and kicking! Get in contact with anyone listed or post here if you have any further questions!

in Looking for...

Trevino.2034

The guild is active and running! Join Shadow’s Edge to be part of a great community always looking out for each other.