Singapore Guild in SBI, for casual players!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] is a Singapore guild located in SBI. We run havoc groups in WvW on weeknights from about 9 – 11PM depending on schedules. Due to the implementation of paid transfers, it has been incrementally difficult to find players of a similar timezone within the server (GMT+8 or Oceanic). If you are living within such a timezone and would like to WvW, do drop me a message at Sir Chopsalot ingame. We have been doing this for awhile now and we usually take camps/towers. We snipe the occasional keep as well when we see the chance. See you!

24/09/13 – Edit
As of now, we have managed to revitalise the guild to a stage whereby we can manage a solid presence in WvW in the weeknights. We have a decent roaming group of 8 – 10 and very recently we have been getting better at utilising our builds to get to the better of our enemies. We even managed to hold garrison with 8 players against a sizable group of NSP for a period of time.
“So I guess you were one of those [SG] players that fought us in garrison. You guys handed our kitten to us for sure, had a hard time rallying the pugs to push in.”

As it stands, we have a comfortable 15 – 20 active at night with half of us in WvW and the other PvX. That said, if you are looking for a zerging /hardcore /all rounder guild, there are tons out there and we are definitely not for you. However, if you are looking for a place to ‘hang out’ after a long day with no obligations, we are more than happy to take you with open arms.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Gannicus.4132)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Good luck with your recruitment drive!! -Singaporean in kaineng

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

good luck.. – Singaporean in Yaks Bend.

If you guys are interested, Yaks Bend is looking to shore up our Oceanic timezone in WvW. – give me a holla~ I can put u in touch :P

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ozma.1950

Ozma.1950

Seems like we are all kind of scattered across all the NA servers. There is a growing Singapore community in JQ and i think there is a big bunch of us in TC as well. If you guys would be interested in T1 WvW sometime soon in the future, drop me a PM. We are always looking to buff up some of our numbers in here.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Seems like we are all kind of scattered across all the NA servers. There is a growing Singapore community in JQ and i think there is a big bunch of us in TC as well. If you guys would be interested in T1 WvW sometime soon in the future, drop me a PM. We are always looking to buff up some of our numbers in here.

How considerate to come into a Guild Recruitment thread and ask them about transferring to the server with the already largest SEA presence? Says a lot about T1 insecurity to keep overstacking their server.

Anyways SG is a great guild with some of our oldest and most notable players on our server. Much respect from [TE] for holding down our SEA even before the transfers. It is always fun to fight with you on the field. o7.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

GL – From the 80 singaporeans in JQ.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Come la. SBI more fun. Really. Never bluff you.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fadhli.9086

Fadhli.9086

Ferguson’s Crossing (FC) has a growing number of SG players. When I first started with my small group of friends in Crystal Desert, another friend wanted to join us. He couldn’t because the server was marked as full. We decided to migrate to some random server (in this case, we selected FC) and played on.

We played for a month or two, only to realise that FC was a T8 server (back then). WvW was a pain in the back and there weren’t many SG players for us to learn from. After much consideration, we embarked on our new journey to start a “mix” guild called OTD (Order of the Djinns)

There were some SG guilds and players in FC (when I was a noob) but most of them migrated to SoS/JQ/TC. OTD is now officially the only SG guild left and we stay true to our vision: Stay strong in FC, even if the odds are against us.

We have our own TS server and we would love to have anyone onboard who is daring enough to tackle WvW in an unpopulated server. 8 of us are now wielding legendary weapons thanks to our “Precursor Master”.

Chieftain Snuffy – Guardian
Founder | Smaash Gaming Community

in Looking for...

Jyeoi.6027

Ah bang, come join us la. Really epic fun on SBI. We use server TS.

See www.stormbluffisle.com for all the player hosted events on SBI.

Your vision is a mirror to those of us on SBI. Stay strong on SBI, even if the odds are against us. (which usually is during SEA/Oceanic time)

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Becareful they are being brainwashed and trained by the t1 servers to try to recruit any of your nighttime presence guilds. JQ is the biggest offender.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Largest Singaporean pop in Tier 1 and 2 is in JQ. PF,ATM,VAL etc

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Largest Singaporean pop in Tier 1 and 2 is in JQ. PF,ATM,VAL etc

JQ definitely needs more players. Thanks for stepping into this thread.

Star Player
[KEK]

in Looking for...

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I think ALL the players in everywhere should go to JQ! Then they can play with themselves forever

Wish we got SBI this week, decent number of SG in TC here would have been interesting to fight you guys.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fadhli.9086

Fadhli.9086

Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] is a Singapore guild located in SBI. We run havoc groups in WvW on weeknights from about 9 – 11PM depending on schedules. Due to the implementation of paid transfers, it has been incrementally difficult to find players of a similar timezone within the server (GMT+8 or Oceanic). If you are living within such a timezone and would like to WvW, do drop me a message at Sir Chopsalot ingame. We have been doing this for awhile now and we usually take camps/towers. We snipe the occasional keep as well when we see the chance. See you!

24/09/13 – Edit
As of now, we have managed to revitalise the guild to a stage whereby we can manage a solid presence in WvW in the weeknights. We have a decent roaming group of 8 – 10 and very recently we have been getting better at utilising our builds to get to the better of our enemies. We even managed to hold garrison with 8 players against a sizable group of NSP for a period of time.
“So I guess you were one of those [SG] players that fought us in garrison. You guys handed our kitten to us for sure, had a hard time rallying the pugs to push in.”

As it stands, we have a comfortable 15 – 20 active at night with half of us in WvW and the other PvX. That said, if you are looking for a zerging /hardcore /all rounder guild, there are tons out there and we are definitely not for you. However, if you are looking for a place to ‘hang out’ after a long day with no obligations, we are more than happy to take you with open arms.

Confirm bo? My co-Guild Leader said your guild alot not representing.

Chieftain Snuffy – Guardian
Founder | Smaash Gaming Community

in Looking for...

Posted by: eauz.8654

eauz.8654

In response to post above from Fadhli:
Not sure what your intentions are, considering you even advertised in our thread…bad form.
Anyway, you can join up and make your own judgement during SEA prime if you really want to know. Heck we even have a position called “Ally” for people on other servers but are friends. These people do rep during guild missions.

We definitely do not enforce representation 24/7. People running together in WvW will naturally rep up. That said, we are looking for casual WvW people as Gannicus mentioned.

In fact, we are hoping more SEA guilds join SBI. Would be nice to have more people around to interact with during that timezone.

PS: just noticed this same guy posted a recruitment post after making the remark. heh.

[SG] – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by eauz.8654)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

I would like to endorse the SBI recruitment. The SBI folks that I’ve met and spoken to are polite and great people to play with. Have a good week SBI. For all the SG guys in SBI, much much huat-ness.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Confirm bo? My co-Guild Leader said your guild alot not representing.

We stand to gain nothing from making false claims. The flexible guild system allows us to have members who may represent other guilds for other purposes and we do not enforce strict regulations on representation. It is merely a game and our intentions are to have a rally point for players of the same country to play together when they desire to.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in Looking for...

Jyeoi.6027

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

The rest of them are casual, I am a full time semi-hardcore jerk.

Come join!

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Looking for...

Jyeoi.6027

Bump for all Singaporeans looking for a great community server you can be of and make a significant difference!

in Looking for...

Jyeoi.6027

A game play [SG] video when we ran Guardian Havoc. [SG] does alot of interesting things in WvW that other guilds don’t. Run with them and find out! =D

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Good luck
- From one of the hundreds singaporean in Crystal Desert

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com