Skilled Mesmer Looking For Team

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sabre.1275

Sabre.1275

I am an excellent player, and have excelled competetively in multiple mmo’s. I play my mesmer as a roamer with a very powerful and unique stealth and mobility build. I specialize in smaller fights such as 1on1 and 2on2 but also do well in group fights. I believe that I am one of the top mesmers playing this game. I am looking for a team of honorable people (respectful, mature, good sportsmanship) who are good enough to be competetive with top teams. I am not interested in playing with elitists or kids with bad manners, or people who make excuses for losing or call other people names such as “bad”. I play for fun, but also like to win. Being humble and respectful in defeat is important, and is something that is lacking in the gaming community. Skill + Honor

in Looking for...

Posted by: overlord.7283

overlord.7283

Are you on NA or EU regions

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

in Looking for...

Posted by: Theo Nekros.5487

Theo Nekros.5487

Don’t know if you have found a team or guild or anything but I am trying to start up a team and maybe a guild if enough people are interested in joining. pm me if your interested and we can play a couple of games together and see what you think. I play a healing build with my guardian that i think would be perfect matched with a good mesmer