[SoR]Returning player looking for PvX Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Niomi.5170

Niomi.5170

Server: Sanctum of Rall
Time Zone: -7 GMT or MST
Playstyle: Generally I like to run dungeons and fractals, although I’m still learning with both. I’m a casual PvPer and don’t mind teaming up with people in WvW.

Hi~ ya’ll can call me Niomi, I have a level 80 mesmer and a 53 Ele. I prefer to play as my mesmer though but slowly and surely am leveling up other alts. As of now my Mesmer has both armorsmith and chef maxed out and I’m moving forward to get my legendaries. I love to run dungeons and fractals with guilds and I don’t mind using teamspeak or anything like that.

I’m really into dungeons(as if I haven’t said it enough) and stuff and don’t mind hopping in last minute or if everyone’s busy just helping other people in the guild.

I hope to find a good guild to learn from/with, thanks for reading~

My Characters are: Lyre Maybridge and Leila Reinhart or you can just message me via Niomi.5170

(edited by Niomi.5170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Hey i sent you a mail in game. I hope we get to chat. I think you would be a good fit for Forbidden

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: xinglam.1857

xinglam.1857

Hi Niomi!

Our guild loves to do everything in the game. Many of us are really big into running dungeons and Fractals, including myself. We’re actually doing a 12 hour dungeon marathon this Saturday on October 5th.

We’re pretty small, but many of us help each other in crafting legendaries. Currently working on my 3rd legendary myself.

If you’re interested and want to know more about us, here’s our website: http://www.coostorybro.com – I keep a blog detailing our latest activities there.

Good luck in your search!

-Xing (Kun Ji / Curious Quaggan)
http://www.coostorybro.com

(edited by xinglam.1857)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting SEA PVX

[BURN] is new guild recruiting mature and laidback players who enjoys PVE and WVW havoc after working hours.
We are looking for members to grow the guild together.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time.

Main language: English

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Niomi.5170

Niomi.5170

Unfortunately I had to take leave for a bit and the guild I had joined no longer seems there, so I’m back on the hunt.

There was one guild who messaged me awhile back, they had a very unique recruitment system that included something similar to a mentor for the first month of new recruitment. The name fails me, but if they could message me again I would greatly appreciate it!

(edited by Niomi.5170)

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

Badgers Against Dragons [BAD] is a new casual PvE guild based on Aurora Glade.
What to expect from us
- Exploration and map completion
- Story assistance
- Dungeon runs with no pressure (meaning no from our guild will get grumpy if we wipe)
- Some PvP when the mood takes us
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Regularly online but not always (sorry but we have other commitments and we don’t expect you to be on all the time either)
What we expect from you
- A sense of humour
- Basic English
- A willingness to help your fellow guildies
We currently have players on Far Shiverpeaks and Seafarers Rest as well as AG and are welcoming players from all EU servers..
We have a website but it is in its beginner stages at the moment: http://bad.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=494290&TabID=4255303
If anyone’s interested in joining then PM me or send an in game mail.
You can send me or the leader, AdaephonDelat, a PM and we can let you in the guild

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Hi There! We do a mentoring system here at MadCast Gaming[MCG] on SoR. We also do a lot of pve based events and have something going almost everyday of the week. Currently at the moments we have guild missions on wednesday and fractals on a friday. We have a mixture of people on so you can always find something to run anytime of the day and night. If your interested in more please feel free to message me in game kelica.8406 or go check out our forums at madcastgaming.com