SoS 3.0 - No NA/Ocx Guilds needed

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hmmm i want SoS to be in silver league … not gold league …

what does everyone else think?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

I think that whatever league we end up in I will play exactly the same way I always do — logging in every day and finding something fun/rewarding to do no matter what the numbers on the screen say. Whether that’s taking keeps and towers, defending them, disrupting enemy supply lines or just finding some satisfying brawls in the ruins, it really doesn’t matter to me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

In the end of the day, SoS is going to always play day in and day out regardless of the outcomes. The majority of the people i know want to end up in gold league and challenge ourselves.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hopefully the week before leagues we’ll get a Mag-SBI-SoS matchup so we can settle it the old fashioned way.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I’m actually hoping Maguuma get’s 6th. Just because I want to farm them.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xenotype.1468

Xenotype.1468

Figured [BEAR] should probably make a somewhat official presence on the forums, so I’ll keep this short.

Fifty Shades of Bear

NZ/AU/NA/SEA player range, fair amount of people considered medium sized guild. Main guild population is Oceanic timezone. Our player based has expanded a lot since we have merged with [TC] and well as a large influx of members recently.
We like to do a lot of untagged stuff within WvW and can field 20-30 members on WvW when running untagged, however members are required to use Team Speak.
We currently have 5 main commanders running WvW with several more commanders in reserve, currently in training mode.

-PvX / WvW guild
-100% represent required on all characters
-Guild Teamspeak/Website/Forum
-Guild missions every sunday 7pm – GMT+10

Contacts: Layla Rain / Cyradis Amnell / Asünà

Cyradis Amnell – Founder/Leader/Commander
Fifty Shades of Bear [BEAR] – Sea of Sorrows
gw2bear.com

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

I’m hoping you stop making an appearance on our recruitment thread posting negative stuff about us

You can stay though if you post good propaganda to attract potential ballsy t1 guilds looking for a fight.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

If you need proof that we are unbreakable in terms of our spirit, look at our current match. We took JQ’s garrison twice yesterday for the lulz and continue to fight outnumbered.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

SOS is a great server. Fun community, and very welcoming! [CNB] is very happy about our move here and regret nothing! What I like most about this server is they have the same attitude as my guild. Show up and fight regardless of the matchup! Their OCX is pretty strong and some more NA guilds and SEA guilds would really make this server a power house. If your just looking for the server of the month stay away from here. If your looking for a new home come check out SOS. (:

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I’m hoping you stop making an appearance on our recruitment thread posting negative stuff about us

You can stay though if you post good propaganda to attract potential ballsy t1 guilds looking for a fight.

I never post negative things about SoS. I love SoS. Besides, you post in our T1 thread more than I do :P

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Be apart of the resistance against the tyranical t1 overlords, Join SOS!

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

So, are you stuck in the misery of a lower tier and feel you get no challenge?
Are you going to snore through leagues and still lose because of messed up coverage disparities?
Or are you on the other end of the spectrum and on a T1 server, looking down the barrel of 7 hour queues as every PvE casual queues up for the achievements? Perhaps you are tired of the egos and whatever new backpack skin you get for being in the top 3 isn’t worth the stress?

Now is the time to come to Sea of Sorrows. With the addition of just two medium sized guilds, we have jumped from 8th to 5th, and are a serious threat to Tarnished Coast.

One of our long term goals is to be part of creating a truly competitive Tier 2. With the addition of some WvW focused individuals, we can create a truly balanced threeway match; not the pathetic mismatch that has existed since launch.

Even more exciting, is the prospect of creating at least 6 competitive servers and encouraging and end to super-stacking at the top servers.

No cowards need apply; we are looking for people who want to change the face of WvW and do so into the headwinds of fairweathers, bribery, and corporate greed.

We do not offer gold or meaningless trinkets from manufactured League wins. We are offering you a shot at doing something meaningful in WvW and to prove that you are truly a step above.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Guess I got ahead of myself, we still might end up in Silver. Stay tuned either way!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

No matter where SoS ends up on the league crap we will have fun. The server recently got 2 great guilds CNB/Rx. Already we can see a difference in our NA organization against a T1.5 server. All we really need are couple more NA guilds to hold our own in NA timezone and bring balance to T2 with TC/FA/SBI…

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: D best.3547

D best.3547

No matter where SoS ends up on the league crap we will have fun. The server recently got 2 great guilds CNB/Rx. Already we can see a difference in our NA organization against a T1.5 server. All we really need are couple more NA guilds to hold our own in NA timezone and bring balance to T2 with TC/FA/SBI…

That’s exactly the way we look at it too. Though we main not win the war during NA we win our battles because Fang, BEAR, TS, BLNT, CB, CNB, and Rx all working together beautifully. CNB is still really happy to be on a server that doesn’t give up against the giants. If SBI beats us (which they did last night) we may still end up top of silver league. However I would rather fail at something challenging and improve then succeed without effort. Anyways SoS is an awesome server.

Sea of Sorrows
Champion Paragon

(edited by D best.3547)

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Welcome [City] to SoS, We still need more WvW guilds. IF you are looking to escape the queues during NA time or just have some great support during oceanic/SEA transfer to SoS, we have a very strong community with very strong foundations.

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

If you like outmanned fights and being on a underdog server come join SoS.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

If you are interested in a server that will NEVER throw a fight and refuses to give up no matter the odds, then come talk to us.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

We’ll still be here and strong after the Season. If you look around and don’t like how your server is afterwards, take a look at us.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Big welcomes to AGG and EP who are visiting during the season because they were tired of queues and politics on their servers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Erawen.8217

Erawen.8217

SoS – no limit soldiers! Bring your zerg to kill us, it’s ok – we won’t run… we won’t stop, cause we can’t stop

Yeah I just dropped Master P & Miley Cyrus references on y’all – BOOM!

Seriously though, after taking some time off it’s nice to come back home and see faces old & new working together on and off the battlefield to keep the community strong!

SoS4Life!

Sea of Swag ~ gw2-seaofsorrows.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Awesomeness of SoS – though we were outnumbered, JQ zerg was outplayed tonight.

Great community, works well together, supportive of all players in WvW.

…and we have no queues.

Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Just jumping in here to share my personal experiences.

My guild, [City], transferred to SoS a week before the league started. We were looking for a ‘drama-free zone,’ a good community and good fights. We also had two friendly guilds here, which promised we’d fit in well.

SoS more than delivered. Regardless of the matches the gold league brings us, players show up and give it their all. Players are realistic in their expectations, keeping morale high, and different guilds get to play how they want. For example, we only get friendly laughs when running our weekly lowby-night.

Altogether we’re having a blast, and my guild members all seem happy about the move too.

in Looking for...

Posted by: yourheartliess.1968

yourheartliess.1968

I have just xfered over from SoR for WvW and find SoS WvW community fantastic. I would LOVE to find a few friends on WvW as that is all I have been doing for the past few weeks and have decided that I love it. I favour the ranger class and mainly play on it, however, I have a 80 that I can play too. I would love to find a few people to play with every night, I live in Australia and play from about 5pm – 1am EST I am also on all the time over the weekends. I am all up for TS\Mumble. It doesn’t have to be serious just a group of people to muck around with

I am currently in a guild I love, but they are all American and during the week nights, the guild is quite dead. I am more than happy to rep any guild during the weekday nights and participate in whatever you need me to. I am currently in a “WvW duo” with one level 23 guardian (who is planning to do WvW full time) who plays between 7pm and 11pm (roughly).

I do some PVE but since finishing map completion on my main toon I can no longer be bothered. I will defiantly be up for helping people in PVE and doing dungeon runs and whatnot though.

I also live for the lulz.

(edited by yourheartliess.1968)

in Looking for...

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

I joined the server a few months ago, but stopped playing the game shortly after for a few months. I recently returned and I am looking to hook up with a casual small guild that does both PVE and WvW. Anyone know of any?

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

It’s time to think about where you want to be in the post-season. Do you want to be part of the only server in the upper tiers that significantly increased it’s population during the Season; a community that brings the fight against any server, no matter the population?

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Welcome RQ to the server, we still have room for abour 2 more NA guilds

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

We particularly could use a defensive oriented guild right now. We can take a lot of territory and we could use some dedicated siegemasters who are interested in keeping our gains. We regularly face servers who prefer backcapping over earning their territory and some folks could have a lot of fun ruining their day.

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

Sea of Sorrows is in high need for a EST guild, EU guild or commanders during that timezone.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Come see what an awesome community we have. During the gold season we ended stronger than when we started.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Thank-you-SoS/first#post3319557

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Limited dolyak finishers come and go; Sea of Sorrows always stands strong.

in Looking for...

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

Hi there SoS,

Forgotten Warlords [FW] is in the process of transferring to SoS. I spoke to Luvpie and a few others about a week or so ago about the possible move over. However, none of the server leaders are currently online. So, I was told to post here to get the attention of someone who would be able to get my guild a channel setup on the TS.

A little about [FW] we’re a newly created guild on SoS. We’re from the server SoR with a few coming to join from AR/SBI as well. Myself and a few others broke off from a WvW/PvX guild that is being shuffled. We came to SoS due to the view/stance SoS has on buying/renting guilds.

We’re currently a havoc/roaming guild; but are not afraid to jump into the mix of zerg fighting. We’re ONLY focused on WvW.

I’m hopeful of someone contacting me soon in-game to get us setup on TS. Until then can’t wait to kick kitten with our new server mates!

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Welcome. I can’t set up. But I will post on this too. Or when I am on in about 1 hour I will look for administrators for you also.

http://www.gw2-seaofsorrows.com/?gid=320811&sid=e6e1fd003ff0d8b8db1e55bb3c0e91b6&sso=1373585049

in Looking for...

American.2869

I appreciate that; thank you!

~ [RET] Retribution ~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Tag and Channel made. When your member sign in have them wear the [FW] on their nickname so its easier. You can ask any Mod/Admi/Guild Rep/Guild leader to provide you guys with permissions. Send me a guild invite in game and when I get home from work later tonight I will get your guilds emblem (if you have one) and make it your icon for your guild tag! Welcome to SOS enjoy

Nyx<3

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

American.2869

Nyx, much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to do that. We’re all excited to be apart of the SoS community.

Thank you again.

~ [RET] Retribution ~

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Sea of Sorrows is in high need for a EST guild, EU guild or commanders during that timezone.

We have plenty of people on at this time but few commanders. If you are an experienced commander who wants to make a difference, we could really use you and a few others to help us rally folks in this timeframe.

in Looking for...

American.2869

[FW] is a recent transfer and we love it here. The community is awesome. Coming from SoR this server is a big change and I’d recommend SoS to any individual/guild looking to change servers.

~ [RET] Retribution ~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Hi

For N/A prime time (PST 5pm-11pm), which PvX or larger size WvW guilds are recruiting ? Also, can you guys post or PM me (either here or in game) info on how to get to the public SoS teamspeak so I can talk to people and ask a couple things ?

Thanks

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

Hi

For N/A prime time (PST 5pm-11pm), which PvX or larger size WvW guilds are recruiting ? Also, can you guys post or PM me (either here or in game) info on how to get to the public SoS teamspeak so I can talk to people and ask a couple things ?

Thanks

To get access to sosteamspeak. Join the ts3 @ sosts.teamspeak3.com and then go in wvw. You will need to verify you are in wvw and someone will give you permissions.

To find a guild durinf 5pm-11pm gw2-seaofsorrows.com woul be best. I think Rx might fit your needs or maybe CNB if you just want larger WvW guild.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Luvpie.8350

SoS is in need of PuG Commanders that tag up during the day/NA primetime. We have excellent militia willing to join ts3 and follow your lead. Come give SoS a try!

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anamelia Ladyhawk.3689

Anamelia Ladyhawk.3689

Welcome Legends Never [DIE] to SoS! Looking forward to fightling along side you.

in Looking for...

American.2869

SoS could still use some more EU coverage.

Our NA timezone is building up quite nicely, but could still use militia commanders. We have a very strong militia that as Luvpie mentioned is willing to work with the commander in TeamSpeak.

If you(as an individual) or a guild are considering transferring over to SoS you will not regret it. Our community is very warm and welcoming of growth. (in all timezones)

~ [RET] Retribution ~

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

We are currently in need of 1-2 SEA guilds, if you’re stuck in a lower tier server fighting doors all day or in t1 and want sick of the SEA blobbing (want something in the middle) consider SoS. You will have a great startoff because of our insane oceanic presence, you have alot of recruitment opportunities and with current late oceanic guilds like BEAR SEA guilds CB and ART and Eu guild Lion you won’t be alone and have plenty of company.

even if you’re considering it let us know because our current position in t2 means you will be getting great fights with a variety of servers with stronger SEA then us like FA, TC and SBI.

in Looking for...

American.2869

As Le Rooster said; SoS is in a good position atm. We’re able to get TC, FA, Magummies, Yaks, and SBI as possible opponents. So, we don’t have the same stale match ups.

Personally speaking; [FW] could not have chosen a better server to come too. We love it here. I highly suggest guilds/individuals who are looking to come over to schedule a meeting in TeamSpeak if you have any questions.

~ [RET] Retribution ~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

SOS could still use more players and commanders for NA day and night time zones. We have an awesome OCX presence, just need to more in NA to help keep the momentum during the day.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeathWraith.6341

DeathWraith.6341

Would love see more NA guilds and a larger NA presence on our server.

SoS
Leader of [RES]
Resonance

in Looking for...

Chris.3290

Would love see more NA guilds and a larger NA presence on our server.

To add to what he is saying, we could really use roamers and small groups that don’t mind operating independently; but keep in touch on our Teamspeak.

If you are looking to make a huge impact (become a key player or guild in our efforts) we could really use defensive oriented folks, and also people who log in early in NA.

If these attributes describe you and/or your guild; you would play an integral part in moving us into direct contention with FA and TC; where we can compete to beat both servers.

in Looking for...

Le Rooster.8715

We currently need more SEA and EU-NA EST guilds our PST NA force is very strong as well as our oceanic however we need more roughly 1 more SEA guild which fields on average 15+ and 2 more NA EST guilds which field on average 15+ also more commanders is always welcomed.

in Looking for...

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

[Rx] has been a part of this community since late August and we love it here. The fights are good, the community is great, and our objectives are clear. Our OCX carries us, our NA prime tries to maintain and sustain. What we lack is our SEA, EU, and early NA coverage. If you’re looking to make a difference with a great community, SoS is the place to go IMO. This will lessen the pressure of NA prime to defend paper keeps and take t2/t3 keeps, and it will also give OCX the reassurance that everything will be taken care of when they log off. Give us a chance. Contact me (Lumynna), Nyx Aradia, Luvpie, Le Rooster or anyone else on this forum from SoS and we can set up a meeting with you. Hope to see some new friends on our server!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”