Sorrow's Furnace WvW

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: AsunderAssassin.1678

AsunderAssassin.1678

Hello I’m From SF and Love the server WvWvW

We as A server can USE more help from other PPL&Guild’s that are looking into leaving DEAD WvW server’s Low WvW Pop.. and that want to join A server with HEART SF is the way to GO!!!!!! Little to say that we have a NEW thing going on in SF so don’t miss on the FUN!

AsunderAssassin

(edited by AsunderAssassin.1678)

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

You may be “Big Bro,” but you’re insane to think any of the T8 guys are “dead.” Now quit tryin’ to poach our bodies.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vaugh.7193

Vaugh.7193

Hello! You seems to be a little lost, world recruitment can be found here

Guild leader of As Stars We Belong [STAR]
WvW Commander of Blacktide.
@RaugoolGW2 on Twitter

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Hello I’m From SF and Love the server WvWvW

We as A server can USE more help from other PPL&Guild’s that are looking into leaving DEAD WvW server’s T8 and UNDER

You’re welcome to all the people from UNDER T8. In fact, it might even increase the skill level of your server. Leave T8 alone. I know we don’t have huge zergballs, or endless ques, or nearly as many heartseeker spammers as you do, but we’ll find a way to deal with it.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

AsunderAssassin.1678

lol Thx Vaugh.7193 for the link i also got 8ppl from other servers joining StaR and again Thanks For the LINK Bro!!!

AsunderAssassin

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

AsunderAssassin.1678

You may be “Big Bro,” but you’re insane to think any of the T8 guys are “dead.” Now quit tryin’ to poach our bodies.

Woops lol didn’t mean to say T8 my bad about that thanks for pointing that out man

AsunderAssassin

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You need to leave now.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Focusing our recruitment efforts on getting players from lower ranked servers to transfer to our server is misguided. While those servers may have lower populations than ours, they aren’t dead. And trying to get players from those lower ranked servers to transfer to our server just further widens the population gaps and will make for even more mismatched matches.

If any recruitment from other servers is going to be done, we lower WvW population servers should be banding together to recruit from all those higher tier servers who have an excess of WvW players that keep QQing about lag and queues.

Signed,
-Another Sorrows Furnace Player

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Poaching people from low pop servers that need all the players they can get. Classy.

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

AsunderAssassin.1678

you guys need to stop crying this message is for small guilds that are looking for a wvw exp its just a game get over it if ppl want to join sf let them its a free world you guys cant go and message me hate over a post get real lol leave the drama on tv and not in my post :P

AsunderAssassin

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Focusing our recruitment efforts on getting players from lower ranked servers to transfer to our server is misguided. While those servers may have lower populations than ours, they aren’t dead. And trying to get players from those lower ranked servers to transfer to our server just further widens the population gaps and will make for even more mismatched matches.

If any recruitment from other servers is going to be done, we lower WvW population servers should be banding together to recruit from all those higher tier servers who have an excess of WvW players that keep QQing about lag and queues.

Signed,
-Another Sorrows Furnace Player

Seconded, well said Manoa.

Just to add another personal note, we would like players/guilds that:

1. Want to be here for the long haul.
2. Want to be a part of the community.
3. Want to teach and learn from everyone on the server.

Either way, we are not interested in poaching players from servers that are already depleted, I think we have a fair-good relationship with many of the lower pop servers and hopefully they realize that this thread is started by one person not an entire server.

Mag Server Leader

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Manoa.5897

Either way, we are not interested in poaching players from servers that are already depleted, I think we have a fair-good relationship with many of the lower pop servers and hopefully they realize that this thread is started by one person not an entire server.

The views expressed in the OP represent the personal views of the individual poster and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the SF WvW community as a whole.

SF is a friendly, fun-loving WvW community that welcomes newcomers with open arms. If folks from lower ranked servers wish to join us of their own volition, all the power to them and we’ll certainly welcome them. But we’ve had our own share of losing core WvWers to higher ranked servers and it wasn’t a particularly fun experience. I’m pretty sure the members of our WvW core who went through that experience would not want to intentionally and purposefully inflict the same sort of drama and damage upon lower ranked servers, most especially those that we’re friendly with.

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Burntb.7392

Burntb.7392

The OP had me feeling sad but then the old & welcome spirit of friendliness from SF appeared & now I’m feeling better..

Eredon Terrace is my Home!

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Nothing against you folks from SF, but this should be moved to recruitment sub-forum.
Lack of any anet or mod attention to wvw isn’t an excuse to post it here.

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Manoa.5897

Nothing against you folks from SF, but this should be moved to recruitment sub-forum.
Lack of any anet or mod attention to wvw isn’t an excuse to post it here.

For as many people who complained that the thread was in the wrong forum, it seems that not one actually reported the thread to the moderators requesting that it be moved to the appropriate section. I reported the thread asking for it to be moved to the recruitment section and it got moved within a couple minutes. In the future, don’t be afraid to report miscategorized threads to get them moved to the appropriate forum sections!

Henge of Denravi

Sorrow's Furnace WvW

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Everyone that joins SF gets a free Golem curtsey of [Suns]

Join now and become 300% hotter!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]