Sorrow's Furnace, looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: bzerqer.4261

bzerqer.4261

Hi, i am a new to guild wars 2 but i have been gaming since i was as old as 4. Previously the mmo’s i have been playing are lord of the rings online(still playing) and several others i no longer play. But the point is that in every mmo i have came across, i got into a guild/kinship pretty quick which helped me in understanding and knowing the game better. In the sorrow’s furnace server of guild wars 2 although there are many guilds but i have never seen any one of them to display a recruitment message (i did go to lion’s arc) and there are several aspects of the game i dont understand. So i am looking for a fun and helpful guild with somewhat experienced players. I dont care if its focused on pvp wvw or pve alls fine by me as long as its helpful.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Edgar Doiron.2804

Edgar Doiron.2804

HI Bzerqer,
I’m Edgar Doiron, leader of Forgeman Destroyers [FORD], we’re a small guild on Sorrow’s Furnace, which loves doing PVE, dungeons, fractals, WvW. We have a guild website where you can see our event schedule, and which I keep updated fairly regularly. Most of us play from 9pm EST till midnight.

We use mumble as our voice comm, and joining us on it, is probably the best way to feel at home in the guild.

We’re also allied with a bigger guild, which we run a couple of events with them every week. WvW and Guild Missions in particular.

If you’re interested, I’m running an exploration event tonight, which you can find more information about on this reddit post
Tonight is a starting zone (Norn), so if you’re still low level, it would be a nice event to try out. There’s going to be plenty of us to answer questions and teach you the ropes of the game.

Hope to see you in game tonight!

Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] – Sorrows furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

Hey, I’m the official recruiter for a small, but growing, guild called Badgers Against Dragons [BAD]. It is an awesomely named clan, probably because our leader wanted our initials to be bad, but you never know. We are based on Aurora Glade but we have people on other servers, mostly Piken Rest and Far Shiverpeaks. Badgers Against Dragons [BAD] is a new casual PvE guild based on Aurora Glade.
What to expect from us
- Exploration and map completion
- Story assistance
- Dungeon runs with no pressure (meaning no from our guild will get grumpy if we wipe)
- Some PvP when the mood takes us
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Regularly online but not always (sorry but we have other commitments and we don’t expect you to be on all the time either)
We only expect you to be on as much as you want to, I personally only manage an hour or two a day. The official recruiter thread is in my signature, and on the thread is a link to our website. It’s not much at the moment but it’s a website. We are a very friendly guild, especially to new players. PM me or the guild leader, AdaephonDelat, and we can sort you out a place on the team

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey Buddy !
I run a 140 man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We run small WvW “havok squads”. No Zerging!
We also do a lot of PvP and have our own custom arena to practice dueling and team fights. Every Saturday, MxG also does Tequatl with our server.
MxG is based in the server Gate of Madness, so there is a server transfer necessary.
Check out our guild website at: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com
We also have a guild Teamspeak!
PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining my guild!
Good luck man

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Bzerqer

I’m the Guild Leader of a PvX guild on SF called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We have a pretty solid group of regular members and a fairly high rate of representation amongst our members. At any given time you will find our members enjoying all aspects of the game, from spvp, wvw, leveling and dungeon running. Here are a few other highlights about WIN:

-190 + members
-20-30 logging in daily
- Mostly North American members. A mix of EST and PST
- Near constant MF and Gathering buffs
- All upgrades available
- We have been around for over a year now, we are well established.
- No drama
- High rate of representation; however, no requirements.
- We have also absorbed a few other smaller guilds in the past, so accepting 15 new members wouldnt be an issue for us.

If you have any questions at all just PM me here or in-game!!!

Good luck with your choice.

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Hi there Bzerqer, : D

As a recruiting officer for Thesaurum Venatores on the Aurora Glade server. We are looking for new members to help us build a robust guild (we currently have 5 members), however we welcome all from which ever server you’re on. The guild focuses primarily on PvE. Please bare in mind that the guild is newly created and does not have all the trimmings (upgrades) like many guilds do – these will be acquired in due time. If you take a look as to what the guild has to offer in terms of what it can do for you, then please view the guilds recruitment post here. We would like to keep all forms of drama at zero. Since we are a mature guild.

PS, if you’re in to anime – then you’ll feel right at home.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

We welcome all levels/classes/play styles/ etc. If you like to have fun and want a good guild to hang out with and play with then we are it!

If you would like to know more (and guesting/transferring are an option for you) please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: bzerqer.4261

bzerqer.4261

thanks you all for offering me to join their guilds…i have chosen to join WIN