[SpaW] The Spark Warband - charr rp guild

[SpaW] The Spark Warband - charr rp guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tarreth.8914

Tarreth.8914

Welcome, soldiers.

I am here to announce that Spark Warband is recruiting all soldiers willing to fight for the Legions! We are Iron Legion cannon crew. Our fire is incarnation of Iron Fury! We take enemies by dozens with each shot.

Join our ranks and smell gunpowder. Be a part of cannon crew, be an inventor, that improves Iron Legion’s proud guns!

We are a fresh roleplaying guild, that starts to form it’s name in roleplaying world. We do accept either experienced roleplayers and eager to start their roleplaying adventure alike.
Guidance through everything that charr roleplayer should know is provided, if such is needed. No idea for a character? We can get something together! Any problem can be solved by good old Iron Legion ingenuity

Roleplay events set up a least few days ahead with consultation with members if date is okay with their plans. We want as many participating members as it is just possible.
Guild’s benefits, such as guld bank, missions or bonuses are on their slow way ahead, so one day we can provide these too.

Anyone interested, whisper me ingame, or leave a mail, if I am not online. You shall recieve your answers with further informations and/or requirements.

Join Spark Warband! Be a part of the Machine!

“We fight to live and we live to fight”